bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
As for as ghalt impression is concened-all student in china are working as "ambassadors". "So there is no ghalt impression""All ambassadors there are on rest and recreation leave".

PTI-Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
One of my best friends is a Chinese who grew up in Pakistan (and considers himself Pakistani). Speaks perfect Urdu and actually got higher grades than most of us in Urdu in OL ?

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think she is a Chinese intelligence spy to learn more about Pakistani culture its vulnerabilities etc.why they would learn Urdu etc surprises me.

The Ministry of State Security (MSS) is the intelligence, security and secret police agency of the People's Republic of China (non-military area of interests), responsible for counter-intelligence, foreign intelligence and political security. It is headquartered in Beijing.

for example china is next number 1 superpower may god help in next 25 yrs
example read this:Newspapers have estimated that China may have up to 1,000 spies in Canada. The head of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service Richard Fadden in a television interview was assumed to have implied that various Canadian politicians at provincial and municipal levels had ties to Chinese intelligence.