Shehryar Afridi Fiery Press Conference on Rana Sanaullah

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک پٹواری گواہ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ جو عدالت میں جھوٹ بولتے ہوئے پکڑا گیا
کتنے بڑے ہیں گُلّو میاں ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Last edited:

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
Shahryar Afridi, We do believe you and trust you. We believe judiciary as well.

But please Quran aur Allah k qahar ko na lain, ham us ka bojh ni utha sakty.
I dont trust him..neither the character of that accused Motchal.
We as a Muslim disgrace ourselves. I believe now swearing and Testification in the name of Allah SWT and Quran should b ban while taking oaths or as a witness in courts.
Let the courts n solicitors or other institutes educate themselves properly, rather than putting their weight in Holy names

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
جاہل بے غیرت
جس کو یہ نہیں معلوم کہ فوٹیج اور ویڈیو میں کیا فرق ہوتا ہے۔

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All members of both parliaments become a member after taking Oath which follows:

I, (name), do solemnly swear that I am a Muslim and believe in the Unity and Oneness of Almighty Allah, the Books of Allah, the Holy Quran being the last of them, the Prophethood of Muhammad as the last of the Prophets and that there can be no Prophet after him, the Day of Judgement, and all the requirements and teachings of the Holy Quran and Sunnah:

That I will bear true faith and allegiance to Pakistan:
That, as a member of Parliament of Pakistan, I will discharge my duties, and perform my functions, honestly, to the best of my ability, faithfully in accordance with the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the law, and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well- being and prosperity of Pakistan:
That I will not allow my personal interest to influence my official conduct or my official decisions:
That I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan:
That, in all circumstances, I will do right to all manner of people, according to law, without fear or favour, affection or ill- will:
May Allah Almighty help and guide me (Ameen)

Why Rana Sana brought out the Holy Quran? simply to make Drama.
How one could have respect or value of Holy book when he himself involves in planing a mass killing (Model Town) or drug dealing?