Shehla Raza spreading hate against Ameer E Muawiya (Radi Allahu Anhu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shah Shatranj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حق علی یا علی
کوئی منافقت نہیں چلے گی
ایک کشتی کا انتخاب کرو
یا علی کی کشتی کے مسافر بنو
یا معاویہ کی کشتی چنو

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
well mawaya no doubt controversial entity tha aur jisko nabi pak ne khud kaha tha baki rahi bat NABI PAK NE KHUD KAHA HAI jiska m moula ho ALI USKA moula hai aur us bande se jo lare wo sahi ho skta hai k nahi ye fasla ap khud kre

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
personally i was happy to see the pti something new and most of them were educated but my hate is growing day by day becuase of these type of things they are doing in country spreading haterism just like 90's politics and dividing the nation which is already divided by political party and racism and firqa parsti

asif.mailer

Councller (250+ posts)
جو علی سے لڑے وہ قابل عزت نہیں
امیرمعاویہ ؓ صحابی رسول ﷺ ہیں۔ ہمیں صحیح حالات و واقعات کی معلومات نہیں ہیں اسلئے کسی بھی صحابیؓ کے بارے میں بولنے سے پہلے ہزار مرتبہ سوچ لینا چاہئے ورنہ ساری عمر کی نیکیاں ضائع ہونے کا خدشہ ہے

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جو علی سے لڑے وہ قابل عزت نہیں
T
علی حق ہے تو اس سے لڑنے والے کو باطل کہ دو
منافقت نہیں چلے گی

This should not be very important for anyone.
The problem is what i have seen and observed, heard from my own eyes and ears, which fills me with sadness. It fills my heart with sorrow.

Every Muslim should worry about this Ayat of the Holly Quran, when talking about Ali Ra and be cautious not to exceed in his love or praises, in the fear of not crossing the boundaries of what is acceptable and what is not acceptable at all.

Al- Mai'dah 5:116

DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB, THE CLEAR QURAN
And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan,India,Bangladesh and few other countries are those stupid and dumb countties where people use religions and it's references in every discussion instead of logic just to validate their point even prime ministers follow this kind of a practice.The best business in subcontinent is religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.