Shehbaz Sharif seeks permission to go to UK for gathering details in assets beyond means case

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Phatwari leader ka Phatwari logic. Samdhi ji ko batao woh kis din kam ayega? Ya phir wo apnay mafroor damad ko is kaam pay lagao.
Ya phir apnay legal team ko batao woh ley ayengay.

disgusted

Sometimes he complains of bum-ache, sometime he will will complain that his 'barrel' needs tempering as it has gone soft. What a joke. With 1 son 1 son-in-law and 1 or probably 2 wives outside the country he can get all the evidence that he wants. The master-fudger Dar is also outside and can make Fantastic documents showing that Jinnah in his will gave half of Pakistan to their family. The master counterfeiter Saifur Rahman is also available to provide documents signed by Liaqat Ali Khan giving them the total amount of budget as their personal property

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
giphy.gif

You gotta be fuckin' kidding me !!!!

Champion 01

یہ بیغیرت واقئ پاگل ہے۔ اس کے باپ کا راج ہے جو اس پاگل قاتل کو بھاگنے کا موقع ملے۔ اس کو ، رانا بدصورت کتے اور ان کے خاندان کو سرعام پھانسی پر لٹکانا چاہۓ۔

InfernoMite

Voter (50+ posts)
Arrest my son and keep him in jail until I come back from England. I just need to grab every useless details I can find for my money laundering and Ashiyana scheme. Plus, the last time I got married was three months ago, may be I can see a possible wife while I am in England. Abba jee used to say I am a landies man.

Yours Truly Shabaz Not-so-Shareef

:D:p:ROFLMAO:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahahahaha....... Why don't you ask your suckin son who fled already to send you what neither he has nor you can produce?!!!!

Sometimes these corrupt pigheads really think people are as stupid as they think.....!!!!!!
Hahaha! these corrupt pigheads rightly think people are stupid and they are! Not only the people but also the governments. Don't be surprised if he is really gone!....Vanished....not to be seen again in Pakistan!! Chota Baoji ki tarah bewafooq thori hay?:LOL::ROFLMAO: