Shehbaz Sharif directs lawyers to start legal action against Daily Mail

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And we have a video saying he was blackmailed my PTI and ISI and same as NAB chief
That’s the problem. YOU have the video, but the video needs to be submitted to COURT (alongside affidavits of the people involved) so video can be forensically investigated. Without that it will have no effect on nawaz’s appeal. Just tweeting and releasing more videos will not change anything.

It’s been 10 days, still don’t understand why Maryum has not provided source tape to court?

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Feeding stories to yellow media of Pakistan. People will believe josh e hatabat the day they file law suit in Britain. His farted brother said the same thing about wall street journal, later nothing happend.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
The story doesn't even end at filing the suit! He has to win the law-suit too to substantiate his claim! ? ? ?

But just like entire Punjab got clean water after just the formation of Damaad-e-Aaala's saaf paani company, PATWARIs will claim he has won the suit after his announcement to file one too! ???

Feeding stories to yellow media of Pakistan. People will believe josh e hatabat the day they file law suit in Britain. His farted brother said the same thing about wall street journal, later nothing happend.

xecutioner

And we have a video saying he was blackmailed my PTI and ISI and same as NAB chief

We have a video where great Maryann sadder was saying MERI LONDON MAI TO KIA PAKISTAN MAI. BHI KOI PROPETY NAHU.

Also ask him to say that ISI asked MARYAM TO USE CALIBRI scammed documents

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have a video of chewbacca flying a spaceship to a galaxy far far away lol doesnt make it true?
Go to the court mate lets see if u can prove the allegations and then get the court to get a new trial and even if all this happens.. guess what.. money trail ..lolllll anddd back in jail haha

Insaaf4Tyrain

Are you implying that soon Sharif and Zardaris will regain power again, set the clock back and bring the same corrupt system into play for their personal gains???
I don’t know if they will regain power but I know that he won’t last long imran naizi has no control over economy which will be his down fall