Shehbaz Sharif addresses a public gathering in Lahore | 11 July 2018 | Main apkay sath Nawaz Sharif ka Istaqbal karnay jaon ga

LoyalPanda

Citizen
What do you call Human Development?
19 New Universities were opened last five years in Punjab
World Bank recommended Pubjab's public private partnership to all developing countries
45 new hospitals were opened in Punjab
Punjab's TVTA training institute has trained millions of new students for industries
Last three years there is zero load shedding in Industries which opened doors for millions of jobs
So all development is only for Lahore? The budget given to Punjab was a lot more than kpk and yet he invested more than half of it in Lahore. What he did was invest in Lahore but eat more than half of it by giving the projects to his own companies and he couldnt even build a hospital which is recognised at an international level. Not a hospital where he could take his sister in law. Think rationally please. The amount of money that was put into Lahore the human development should have be double of that.

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
What do you call Human Development?
19 New Universities were opened last five years in Punjab
World Bank recommended Pubjab's public private partnership to all developing countries
45 new hospitals were opened in Punjab
Punjab's TVTA training institute has trained millions of new students for industries
Last three years there is zero load shedding in Industries which opened doors for millions of jobs
Sir, if you are satisfied with the development, keep on supporting them, thanks.

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Kingkong71 Bhahi, PML(N)'s performance in Punjab is not ideal but it is not that bad the way PTI people are portraying. We need to review the performances of PML(N) in Punjab and PTI in KPK in a neutral way to compare apple with apple. PTI's performance in KPK is better than previous PPP+ANP government but PML(N)'s performance in Punjab is way better than PTI in KPK.

LoyalPanda

Citizen
Dear Kingkong71 Bhahi, PML(N)'s performance in Punjab is not ideal but it is not that bad the way PTI people are portraying. We need to review the performances of PML(N) in Punjab and PTI in KPK in a neutral way to compare apple with apple. PTI's performance in KPK is better than previous PPP+ANP government but PML(N)'s performance in Punjab is way better than PTI in KPK.
No the performance in Punjab is not better than the performance in KPK. The performance of Lahore might be better than the performance of KPK because double the budget of KPK was spent on Lahore. So get your facts straight on that.

Awan S

Dear Loyal Panda,

I respect your opinion but unfortunately figures do not support your claims. Let us start with PTI's strength areas which they call it health, education and police improvement. Please note that I am from Lahore but have spend ten years in central KPK. PML(N) has started 19 new universities in Punjab whereas PTI's claim is not clear although some colleges were upgraded to universities. PTI has not built a single new hospital and on the other hand only Liver center hospital complex is world standard new hospitals along with some other new hospitals in Multan and other areas. The biggest evidence that Punjab has more facilities is number of KPK patients in Punjab who came all the way due to those facilities. List is very long for Punjab's new and upgraded DHQ hospitals. PTI on the other hand had some upgradation only. I keep an eye on both governments twitter account which have record of both parties. Let go to education; KPK claim that they have improved education which is of course improvement by KPK standard like bio-metric system in schools and other technological upgrades which are in Punjab and even in Sindh for years. Punjab's government schools improvements programme is well documented in detail reports by world bank with a public private partnership and in the end based on three continuous yearly improvements it is strongly recommended to all developing countries. There is no such big scale reform program started in KPK; Punjab beneficiary schools were 10,000 which is a huge number. Police is the only area which KPK government is better than Punjab and it is claimed that it is free of politics based on police giving entire authority within themselves. It worked nice but based on my ten years experience KPK police was always better than Punjab police. This experiment of police authority within police was experimented in Punjab as well but did not worked and went back to high level appointments by executives. Musharaf in fact changed the entire structure of Punjab police for improvements but did not worked. I don't think any one can bring quick changes quickly to improve it; they are really Haram Khor. Punjab governments strength areas are infrastructure , IT and Power Sector which I don't they we can compare with KPK. Punjab government alone produced 5,000 MV electricity out of 11,000 MV generated jointly with federal government. KPK claim 72 MV but there is no evidence that even 72 MV was generated and actual figure is 6 MV. KPK is the only province which have hydropower opportunities and a government department is there to generate only hydropower but result is 6 MV in five years. Punjab's infrastructure list is long with two new metro bus project, orange line train, big list of motorways and farm to market roads. IT sector has developed to a scale where all government services now converted to online and one window system. PTI call PML(N) people patwari but in fact Patwari system is in KPK and Punjab has all lands system online and computerized. I think I have missed many import developments in Punjab like safe city, waste management, drinking water etc. and based on that my claim that Punjab government has performed much better than KPK. I wish Shahbaz Sharif to become CM Punjab again and get these services to carry to next level. I am also wishful that Khan being next PM Pakistan perform much better than what PML(N) has performed; after all we are with Pakistan and not with Nawaz or Imran.

LoyalPanda

Citizen
Dear Loyal Panda,

I respect your opinion but unfortunately figures do not support your claims. Let us start with PTI's strength areas which they call it health, education and police improvement. Please note that I am from Lahore but have spend ten years in central KPK. PML(N) has started 19 new universities in Punjab whereas PTI's claim is not clear although some colleges were upgraded to universities. PTI has not built a single new hospital and on the other hand only Liver center hospital complex is world standard new hospitals along with some other new hospitals in Multan and other areas. The biggest evidence that Punjab has more facilities is number of KPK patients in Punjab who came all the way due to those facilities. List is very long for Punjab's new and upgraded DHQ hospitals. PTI on the other hand had some upgradation only. I keep an eye on both governments twitter account which have record of both parties. Let go to education; KPK claim that they have improved education which is of course improvement by KPK standard like bio-metric system in schools and other technological upgrades which are in Punjab and even in Sindh for years. Punjab's government schools improvements programme is well documented in detail reports by world bank with a public private partnership and in the end based on three continuous yearly improvements it is strongly recommended to all developing countries. There is no such big scale reform program started in KPK; Punjab beneficiary schools were 10,000 which is a huge number. Police is the only area which KPK government is better than Punjab and it is claimed that it is free of politics based on police giving entire authority within themselves. It worked nice but based on my ten years experience KPK police was always better than Punjab police. This experiment of police authority within police was experimented in Punjab as well but did not worked and went back to high level appointments by executives. Musharaf in fact changed the entire structure of Punjab police for improvements but did not worked. I don't think any one can bring quick changes quickly to improve it; they are really Haram Khor. Punjab governments strength areas are infrastructure , IT and Power Sector which I don't they we can compare with KPK. Punjab government alone produced 5,000 MV electricity out of 11,000 MV generated jointly with federal government. KPK claim 72 MV but there is no evidence that even 72 MV was generated and actual figure is 6 MV. KPK is the only province which have hydropower opportunities and a government department is there to generate only hydropower but result is 6 MV in five years. Punjab's infrastructure list is long with two new metro bus project, orange line train, big list of motorways and farm to market roads. IT sector has developed to a scale where all government services now converted to online and one window system. PTI call PML(N) people patwari but in fact Patwari system is in KPK and Punjab has all lands system online and computerized. I think I have missed many import developments in Punjab like safe city, waste management, drinking water etc. and based on that my claim that Punjab government has performed much better than KPK. I wish Shahbaz Sharif to become CM Punjab again and get these services to carry to next level. I am also wishful that Khan being next PM Pakistan perform much better than what PML(N) has performed; after all we are with Pakistan and not with Nawaz or Imran.
Thank you for your reply. Please answer some of my questions that are still mind-boggling. How did the PMLN government put our loan on cloud9? How did they do that in a time period of 5 years? How is KPK able to bring reforms to a warn-torn province yet PMLN has only degraded the value of the dollar and bought in inflation to the country and province he has ruled over for more 30 years. Why has he not built a hospital capable of treating his own family members? Simply because he doesn't trust Pakistan hospitals. Meaning he doesn't trust his own government. Simply in to do corruption?

Secondly What we don't understand is that Nawaz wasn't convicted on Curroption if we truly understand Pakistan politics he was convicted because of his stance against Pakistan and telling India that we did the Mumbai attacks. It is being a gaddar to Pakistan. Anybody who sells his country will be kicked out of Politics. Shahbaz Shareef isn't as clean as we all think too he has also only bought in mega projects so he can give them to his own companies and sell them material at high cost to do corruption.

Awan S

Thank you for your reply. Please answer some of my questions that are still mind-boggling. How did the PMLN government put our loan on cloud9? How did they do that in a time period of 5 years? How is KPK able to bring reforms to a warn-torn province yet PMLN has only degraded the value of the dollar and bought in inflation to the country and province he has ruled over for more 30 years. Why has he not built a hospital capable of treating his own family members? Simply because he doesn't trust Pakistan hospitals. Meaning he doesn't trust his own government. Simply in to do corruption?

Secondly What we don't understand is that Nawaz wasn't convicted on Curroption if we truly understand Pakistan politics he was convicted because of his stance against Pakistan and telling India that we did the Mumbai attacks. It is being a gaddar to Pakistan. Anybody who sells his country will be kicked out of Politics. Shahbaz Shareef isn't as clean as we all think too he has also only bought in mega projects so he can give them to his own companies and sell them material at high cost to do corruption.

Until the time Mian Sahib was Prime Minister there were political stability and everything was in order economy wise. Everyone talks about big loans but 40% of loan taken were used to pay back previous loans. Khan sahib has to do that as well. Remaining one third goes to the army and just one third left to run whole country and mega projects. When Mian Sahib was removed then due to political instability stock market went down 15,000 points down in a year, the dollar went 20 rupee up, oil prices from 75 to around 100 rupees. GDP came down which was supposed to touch 6.0. Our finances were messed up in a year which was built in four years. This is the price of political instability which was created. Inflation was about 4-5% to now exceed 10%. I wish PML(N) and others provide a stable environment to next government but do you think they deserve that what they did in Dharna 1, 2 for first four years and Mian Sahib fall was the last nail in the coffin of the economy. Three years Dhandli Dhandli and now tickets given to criminals and thieves when PML(N) is already weak; why not tickets given to previous clean candidates when PML(N) has no power now to make any Dhandali. Entire four years were Go Nawaz go only and when he went PAKISTAN suffered big.
PTI performed well in KPK in terms of starting some services the first time like Biometric system in schools and other steps which were new to a backward province of KPK although these things were already in Punjab & Sindh. Some improvement in hospitals but new hospitals and upgradations to bring it to Punjab standard was required. Police was already good and I do not agree that just changing the process political influence can be reduced. Province biggest problem was Law & order in term of terrorism but police was not skilled for that so no blame to them that they need to improve Law & order. The big step was Army operation to kill, arrest or make them run from Tribal Area. Khan sahib was clearly against this and PML(N) was too because both close to Taliban. Army Chief convinced Nawaz and decision of Army operation was owned by Government of Pakistan (Nawaz government). This operation brought dramatic peace. Punjab further improved it by safe City projects which is required at least in Peshawar. Why you are comparing Pakistan government hospitals with abroad; when even our private hospitals are not up to the standard of abroad. Mian Sahib two sons are British Citizen and entire family prefer to get treatment from London. I am abroad and I also that my dad mom treatment is carried here. Politicians do that for several purposes; stay tension free for some time and to avoid political controversies. Please don't simplify that if A=B and B=C then A=C, things in the real world are very complicated. Mian sahib just said that we should not let anyone to launch an attack similar to Mumbai and point finger non-stake actors like make our house in order. Same was said by Musharaf and by the government of Pakistan internationally that non-state actors are there but we don't have control and we are trying to control them. This thing was twisted by Indian media. Later on former ISI Chief wrote a book with former RAW chief saying Kashmir problem is same as Balochistan. Which one is big deal Mian Sahib statement or ISI?