Shehbaz Shareef Fighting Cancer

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just Saw Shahid Masood Program and Learned that Shehbaz Shareef is Fighting Cancer in Spinal Cord. I ask Allah Subhana wa ta'ala to give hime complete recovery. Our political differences aside we should make dua for his health and his guidance as well.

I think one thing Shehbaz shareef should do is come clean on model town. Allah ki lathee be aawaz hai uss se darna chaaheeay. May allah give hime health.

Last edited by a moderator:

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
no his money in London and sugar mills will save him. It would have been better if he would have read Surah Takasur two decades ago.

airbender

Councller (250+ posts)
@Imran Siddiqi He should seek forgiveness from Allah and All the people he has done wrongdoings (MSF land grabbing , Illicit marriage to police officer wife by sending officer abroad and instigating wife , Massive corruption)

kakamuna420

I don't care if he die of Cancer or as a dog. So many new borns have died in Punjab and nobody cares. By the way Shareef brothers go to London for their own checkup.

ifteeahmed

10410707_499312226902322_3736845872271778898_n.jpg

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is no way he has actually had spinal cord cancer for 16 years as he claims.

And is there any one person that thinks he wont lie about his own health for some cheap voter's sentiment?

If there is, he must be the standard brainless PMLN voter

arafay

he used to make fun on imran khan calling him zakakt khor. now Allah gave him cancer. i remember mushahid lullah also used to call imran khan zakat khor. maybe some patient in skmch cursed him and he also got cancer.

the only guy remaining is khaja asif. he has hurled accusations on skmchs but is still healthy.

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
This has to b a lie..............

Spinal Cancer kills people within few years

Yet our beloved CM runs round in his wellingtons year after year showing no signs of his illness or its side effects

Or any side effects of any treatment

Perhaps some of our medically qualified friends on this forum could advise

how it is possible

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)
This has to b a lie..............

Spinal Cancer kills people within few years

Yet our beloved CM runs round in his wellingtons year after year showing no signs of his illness or its side effects

Or any side effects of any treatment

Perhaps some of our medically qualified friends on this forum could advise

how it is possible

Actually its not Me Sharif who needs treatment.

The cancer cells attacked his spine and found nothing there to reside in.

So they started demonstrating on the lack of spine and a big riot erupted.

During the police raid, 14 cancer virus cells were shot and died, while others remain injured.

All the wounded virus cells and the dead bodies of the victims are floating in a vacuum where a human spine should actually exist.

To study this unique phenomenon of cancer cells dying ****** ki maut inside a bay ghairat bay sharam insaan, scientists in London are paying showbaaz sharif 13 pound per year for research.

So he spends millions of tax payers money to go an earn those 13 pounds twice a year

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually its not Me Sharif who needs treatment.

The cancer cells attacked his spine and found nothing there to reside in.

So they started demonstrating on the lack of spine and a big riot erupted.

During the police raid, 14 cancer virus cells were shot and died, while others remain injured.

All the wounded virus cells and the dead bodies of the victims are floating in a vacuum where a human spine should actually exist.

To study this unique phenomenon of cancer cells dying ****** ki maut inside a bay ghairat bay sharam insaan, scientists in London are paying showbaaz sharif 13 pound per year for research.

So he spends millions of tax payers money to go an earn those 13 pounds twice a year

LMAO.

This is the funniest thing I read today:lol::lol:.

The description was epic

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
he used to make fun on imran khan calling him zakakt khor. now Allah gave him cancer. i remember mushahid lullah also used to call imran khan zakat khor. maybe some patient in skmch cursed him and he also got cancer.

the only guy remaining is khaja asif. he has hurled accusations on skmchs but is still healthy.

Bhai These are just gimmicks and nothing else. Drama for their dead zombie supporters to gain sympathy.

As Someone already mentioned there is no way somebody has spinal cord cancer for more than 15 years and it wont affect visibly his health. Woh London jata ayyashi karnay or buiseness dekhnay jata hai or bahan banaya hua hai cancer ka