"Shami is a Corrupt FILTHY BLACK SPOT on Journalism" - Shaheen Sehbai blasts Mujeeb-ur-Rahman Shami

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
shaheen-sehbai-blasts-mujeeb-ur-rahman-shami.jpg

Shaheen Sehbai, former editor of The News, has termed Mujeebur Rahman Shami “a corrupt, filthy black spot on journalism.”

Shami (pictured) is the editor-in-chief of Daily Pakistan and appears in Nuqta-e-Nazar, a talk show on Dunya TV. He is considered close to former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

In his tweet, Sehbai first berated himself for even watching the talk show of Shami. “MJB SHAMI ON TV: I cant say why I hear his FAKE Sermons on Dunya TV.”

https://twitter.com/x/status/1085346376358260736

Then the veteran journalist slammed Shami. “He thinks he's the cleanest, whitewashed, most honest, objective journalist/analyst in Town. My DirtyLeft Shoe. I fear abt those who allow him on TV. He is a Corrupt FILTHY BLACK SPOT on Journalism. WUD YOU PL GO”.

Sehbai was commenting on a tweet by Shami in which he thought that if the ruling PTI tries to change the government in Sindh, their governments in the center and Punjab will be in danger. He also asked the federal government to let NAB deal with the cases against PPP leaders.

Source

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well done S.Sabai not many journos have the guts to speak against their patti bhai's
And yeah we all know he is big chamcha of noora, us ka to beta baap se bi agay nikla aur bewa ki zameen kha gaya beghairat kahi ka

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Why Shami, Jami, Qasmi and Safi rhyme with Lifafi but not that of Salman Ghani???

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Sham choorassi kaa Bhand Mirassi aur khandani k...r aur mirassi Pakistan aakrr apni bharva geeri ko jaari rakh krr 2 takkay ke PIMP saay arabb Patti bnaa sabb saay pehlay yeh ...mi nasal aur PIMP zia ki bharva geeri saay twaifi bnaa laanatt iss ...mi nasal ke twaifi prr

Whaat

MPA (400+ posts)
Shami is filthy or not I don't care but what he said in his tweet is 100% correct and that's exactly what PTI should do. Jaldbazi se nuqsan bhi ho sakta hai.