Sham democracy or army rule

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When I talk about this stinky and sham democracy then majority of the workers of different political parties start giving me lectures about democracy .I have done masters in political science from UK and i know what democracy and politics is so please no lecture on that.I'm living here from 15 years. Before some one starts lecturing me about democracy and real politics ,please come to UK and witness what real democracy is.In real democracy from court to parliament ,from police to Army,every institution and every individual is accountable.Even if you kill a cat then you have to face all the charges .

The system in Pakistan is completely collapsed.In the system where for killers there is no punishment.Where police lives on corruption , where PM ,CMs MNA AND MPA are looting public money like its their right to do so ,where to win the election you need to be a industrialist or feudal lord . Where political parties will only give you ticket if you the money and men power to contest .When some talks about this shame democracy then he/she must be a lunatic or Politician. I guess these so called democrats have never lost their loved one and then see the killer smiling on their face .

Pakistan does not need democracy .Pakistan revolution . If people come out on the streets to bring revolution ,i must say it will be a bloody revolution. We can't afford bloody revolution . Pakistan needs soft revolution.A soft revolution has to come to through an honest,intelligent and sincere Army Chief. Who cleans all the system in 5 years and bring proper revolution in all the institution. There should be an army and speedy courts in all the cities to punish corrupt and killers in no time .

I am not sure whether current Army chief has the courage to bring soft revolution and put all the corrupt politicians and killer behind the bar.We will see .Once the system is clean where a middle class can contest an election as well then their should be a free and fair elections.Then we will see a real democracy and its benefit .
In current system you need to be a drug dealer or feudal lord to contest an election .

If the people of Pakistan think that xyz party will bring revolutionary change in their lives then they are living in fools paradise .Their leaders even know that if they come into power they will not be able to bring revolution in their lives but they won't tell them because they will have nothing to do and their shop of politics will closed and no one would be there to shout their names loudly and give peace and pleasure to their ego.

Mark my words if an honest Army chief didn't take over this stinky democracy to bring revolution then this system will go down to that phase where criminals will be killing and looting people freely without any fear.
Poor and middle class people will not live a life they will just survive . It will be like law of jungle . Who ever is powerful ,will survive .

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whats sad is, you still don't understand democracy despite taking political science. You should throw your degree certificate in one of those big street bins. Actually recycle the paper to help the environment. Did UK had martial laws or military disrupting their political system or democracy? How old is UK? And cut this BS of intelligent, honest army chief. Your intelligent honest army chiefs had taken over the system in the past, it didn't work.

Zamaray Khan

Whats sad is, you still don't understand democracy despite taking political science. You should throw your degree certificate in one of those big street bins. Actually recycle the paper to help the environment. Did UK had martial laws or military disrupting their political system or democracy? How old is UK? And cut this BS of intelligent, honest army chief. Your intelligent honest army chiefs had taken over the system in the past, it didn't work.

Ha ha as you ordered my friend I am just going to bin my degree .

I knew so called intellectuals like you are going to lecture me .

By the way you seem to me living some where in mountains and has no clue by comparing UK with Pakistan .

If the the electrole record is manipulated .

If the political parties and govt is not wiling to do electrol reforms .

Where election commission has no control over expenditure of the candidates .

Where drug dealers and feudal lords are ruling ,no matter how many elections you do ,you will never have real democracy under current
system .

By the way you seem to me one of the beneficiary of this system .

Thanks for reading the thread and comments .

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You never know when a person like @Zamaray Khan will start making sense all of a sudden...(bigsmile)

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ha ha as you ordered my friend I am just going to bin my degree .

I knew so called intellectuals like you are going to lecture me .

By the way you seem to me living some where in mountains and has no clue by comparing UK with Pakistan .

If the the electrole record is manipulated .

If the political parties and govt is not wiling to do electrol reforms .

Where election commission has no control over expenditure of the candidates .

Where drug dealers and feudal lords are ruling ,no matter how many elections you do ,you will never have real democracy under current
system .

By the way you seem to me one of the beneficiary of this system .

Thanks for reading the thread and comments .

You seem to be the beneficiary of Dictatorship. Was democracy perfect in Britain? It has flaws to this very day. Why don't you explain to me about this honest intelligent Army chief? You make one mistake, and then you learn from it, but you want to keep repeating the same mistake over and over and over again. Electoral reforms will happen, but not overnight. If you don't have patience then that is your problem. Reforms don't happen by a flick of a switch, they take time, debate, experiments, consensus in order for them to be truly meaningful. And why didn't you honest intelligent army chiefs do these reforms in the past, when they ruled this country for 10, 15, 20 years?

Zamaray Khan

You seem to be the beneficiary of Dictatorship. Was democracy perfect in Britain? It has flaws to this very day. Why don't you explain to me about this honest intelligent Army chief? You make one mistake, and then you learn from it, but you want to keep repeating the same mistake over and over and over again. Electoral reforms will happen, but not overnight. If you don't have patience then that is your problem. Reforms don't happen by a flick of a switch, they take time, debate, experiments, consensus in order for them to be truly meaningful. And why didn't you honest intelligent army chiefs do these reforms in the past, when they ruled this country for 10, 15, 20 years?

Lol my friend calm down . You are getting emotional . Previous Army chief who took over were dumb,corrupt and self centred . They never tried to push things towards clean system ,where free and fair elections can be held .
Their motive was just to prolong their dictatorship not reforms .

Can you please stop comparing UK with Pakistan . They are two different countries ,two different nation with two different frame of mind and attitude.Though Pakistan has been UK colony and that's it . Never ever compare one thing to another (free advice ) . When ever you compare one thing to another you miss out on many thing eg circumstances ,situation ,and individuals .

I am not against democracy . How can I be . But the way the system is functioning ,it will never go towards real democracy .
This sham democracy can only make things worst. Remember only the process of election is not democay . It has to function properly with its true spirit .
You might have different opinion but I firmly believe that only intelligent and sincere Army rule can push Pakistan towards real democay .

I hope that clears your mind and stop telling people what to do with their degrees . By saying this you sound quite immature and childish .

I hope today's lecture is enough for you .If You need more lectures please don't hesitate to contact me lol

Phoenix11230

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol my friend calm down . You are getting emotional . Previous Army chief who took over were dumb,corrupt and self centred . They never tried to push things towards clean system ,where free and fair elections can be held .
Their motive was just to prolong their dictatorship not reforms .

Can you please stop comparing UK with Pakistan . They are two different countries ,two different nation with two different frame of mind and attitude.Though Pakistan has been UK colony and that's it . Never ever compare one thing to another (free advice ) . When ever you compare one thing to another you miss out on many thing eg circumstances ,situation ,and individuals .

I am not against democracy . How can I be . But the way the system is functioning ,it will never go towards real democracy .
This sham democracy can only make things worst. Remember only the process of election is not democay . It has to function properly with its true spirit .
You might have different opinion but I firmly believe that only intelligent and sincere Army rule can push Pakistan towards real democay .

I hope that clears your mind and stop telling people what to do with their degrees . By saying this you sound quite immature and childish .

I hope today's lecture is enough for you .If You need more lectures please don't hesitate to contact me lol

After reading your response i wonder if you are even educated? This is the kind of talk i hear from ignorant people in the streets of Pakistan here. Can't believe an educated person and that too with a degree in political science is making such points. I refuse to believe your claims concerning your education.

siasitdan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Army rule cannot bring democracy. Army rule is always the easy escape towards stabilizing things. The real change in this country will be brought up by the people of this country. That will be long lasting change and permanent. I don't think Army now even wants to intervene but who knows anything with Nawaz Sharif? He will do something really stupid to infuriate Army like he did in the past. I hope that this doesn't happen and Pakistan actually see a transition from feudal democracy to real democracy.

Zamaray Khan

Army rule cannot bring democracy. Army rule is always the easy escape towards stabilizing things. The real change in this country will be brought up by the people of this country. That will be long lasting change and permanent. I don't think Army now even wants to intervene but who knows anything with Nawaz Sharif? He will do something really stupid to infuriate Army like he did in the past. I hope that this doesn't happen and Pakistan actually see a transition from feudal democracy to real democracy.

Thanks for reading the thread and I appreciate your point of view and political analysis .

We all are free to express our views and analysis .

It can only lead to healthy debate .

Zamaray Khan

After reading your response i wonder if you are even educated? This is the kind of talk i hear from ignorant people in the streets of Pakistan here. Can't believe an educated person and that too with a degree in political science is making such points. I refuse to believe your claims concerning your education.

Yeah you are right I m not educated . I never done any degree in political science .

I hope that makes you happy .

Honestly you are such a kid lol

Last edited:

AlMuslim

Citizen
I don't know why and how would we comment on anyone's education and/or family background if we don't agree with their opinion except if someone tries to spread misinformation or lies. Anyways, I look at democracy, communism and dictatorship as a mode of management. So, in my opinion more important is the honesty and fairness as compared to the mode they follow. Democracies in most of the countries are not ideal, some examples are (Tony Blair's lies to their people, reports on lobbying for presidential election in US and technical handling of a couple of issues by Harper Government in Canada). On the other hand, dictatorship has its problems too and I am pretty sure someone will have good and bad examples for communism as well but I think everyone would agree an ambitious leader with honesty and fairness can make things better and setup things in that can eventually give rise to the whole nation.

AlMuslim

Citizen
Now, problem with Pakistan is we are considered a corrupt nation all over the world but we want honest leaders. Our default impression for others is "He is telling a lie" but want our leaders to be truthful. We praise other nations but we don't try to make things better at home. Even people from our countries get caught for a number of crimes there and then make discrimination a reason to be treated the way any criminal should be treated. Why don't we promise with us and our fellow members to tell only truth and support only what is right as Quran asked us to do and raise voice against our political leaders if they do wrong to the nation. Also, Why don't some of us living in Pakistan start some charity work, put some details here and let people living out of country know the way they can participate (I know a lot of us do that but we need more people participating more and get help from overseas Pakistanis to support charity projects).

mohibbewatan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I disagree with OP even though i totally oppose this mafia of Sharif, Zardari, Altaf, Fazal etc

Yes i am sick of these looters and want changes overnight myself but reality is none of the developed nations today have dictatorship. Democracy in current shape in Pakistan is nothing but a joke but we need this to continue. As much as i dislike mentality of our voters, i think they will eventually lose patience with this corrupt mafia. Yes i personally want someone like Imran Khan to become a Prime Minister overnight but i know it may never happen but it doesn't mean i stop supporting the system that will eventually bring the change.
For now, no to revolution or dictatorship please!

Zamaray Khan

I disagree with OP even though i totally oppose this mafia of Sharif, Zardari, Altaf, Fazal etc

Yes i am sick of these looters and want changes overnight myself but reality is none of the developed nations today have dictatorship. Democracy in current shape in Pakistan is nothing but a joke but we need this to continue. As much as i dislike mentality of our voters, i think they will eventually lose patience with this corrupt mafia. Yes i personally want someone like Imran Khan to become a Prime Minister overnight but i know it may never happen but it doesn't mean i stop supporting the system that will eventually bring the change.
For now, no to revolution or dictatorship please!

Hi thanks for the reading and comments .

Zamaray Khan

I don't know why and how would we comment on anyone's education and/or family background if we don't agree with their opinion except if someone tries to spread misinformation or lies. Anyways, I look at democracy, communism and dictatorship as a mode of management. So, in my opinion more important is the honesty and fairness as compared to the mode they follow. Democracies in most of the countries are not ideal, some examples are (Tony Blair's lies to their people, reports on lobbying for presidential election in US and technical handling of a couple of issues by Harper Government in Canada). On the other hand, dictatorship has its problems too and I am pretty sure someone will have good and bad examples for communism as well but I think everyone would agree an ambitious leader with honesty and fairness can make things better and setup things in that can eventually give rise to the whole nation.

Thanks for your comments .

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah you are right I m not educated . I never done any degree in political science .

I hope that makes you happy .

Honestly you are such a kid lol
​خان صاحب، ناراض ہونے کی ضرورت نہیں۔آپ کو اپنا نقطہ نظر رکھنے اور اس کے اظہار کا حق ہے۔ اور اس کا احترام کیا جانا چاہیئے۔
دوسری طرف آپ سے اختلاف رکھنے والوں کے خیالات کا احترام کرنا آپ پر بھی بنتا ہے۔ آپ کے خیالات کے جواب میں اگر آپ کی تعلیمی قابلیت اور سیاسی شعور پر تبصرہ کیا گیا ہے تو اس کی ایک بنیاد ہے۔ ایک جایل مطلق تواپنی لا علمی کی وجہ سے قابل معافی ہوسکتا ہے لیکن ایک پڑھا لکھا ،سمجھداربطور خاص سیاست کو بطور مضمون پڑھا ہوا شخص جب ایسی بات کرے گا تو افسوس کے ساتھ ساتھ اس کے شعور پر سوالات تو پیدا ہوتے ہی ہیں۔
میرے عزیز، آپ ایک موٹر مکینک کو انسانی دل کے آپریشن کرنے کا کیسےکہہ سکتے ہو؟
آپ کو سب معلوم ہے جنرلز کے اصلاح کے لئے آنے کا عمل ہو چکا ہے اور بار بار ہو چکا ہے۔جس کے نتیجے میں ہونے والے نقصان کو بھی آپ بخوبی سمجھتے ہو۔ جب اس کا احساس آپ کو دلایا جاتا ہے تو سابق تمام آمروں کو آپ برا کہتے ہو اور کہتے ہو کہ ان کا موازنہ موجودہ جنرل سے نہ کیا جائے کیونکہ یہ سب سے مختلف اور بہتر ہیں۔
میرے بھائی ،ایوب خان کے پہلے مارشل لا سے مشرف صاحب کے ایڈونچر تک سب جنرلز کوایک مخصوص سوچ رکھنے والے ہی اکساتے ہیں۔ انہیں سیاستدانوں کے ہاتھوں ملک کی تباہی کی داستانیں سناتے ہیں، جتنی خوبیاں آپ کو موجودہ جنرل صاحب میں نظرآ رہی ہیں ان سے بہت زیادہ خوبیاں اس وقت کے کاسہ لیس ان جنرلز کو بتا رہے تھے۔ انہیں ملک بچانے کی آخری امید قرار دیتے تھے۔ایسی ایسی کہانیاں ان کے گوش گذار کرتے کہ وہ سمجھنے لگتے ہیں کہ اگر انہوں نے ملک بچانے کے لئے اپنا کردار ادا نہ کیا تو تاریخ انہیں کبھی معاف نہیں کرے گی۔ اس کے لئے وہ آئین توڑنے جیسا انتہائی قدم اٹھا لیتے ۔پھر مٹھائیاں بٹتی تھیں۔ کسی کو صلاح الدین ایوبی، کسی کو ڈیگال،کسی کو ٹائیگر اور کسی کو مرد مومن مرد حق کے القابات سے نوازا گیا۔
اصلاح کے غرض سے آنے والے جب گئے تو ملک کا کتنا بھلا کر کے گئے اور تاریخ انہیں کتنے شاندار الفاظ میں خراج تحسین پیش کرتی ہے، اس سے بھی آپ جیسا صاحب علم نا واقف تو نہیں ہوگا۔
افسوس سیدھے سادھے پیشہ ور فوجیوں کو اپنے غلیظ سیاسی مقاصد کے لئے استعمال کرنے والے اس وقت ایسے غائب ہو جاتے ہیں جیسے گدھے کے سر سے سینگ۔ خرابیوں کا سارا ملبہ اس جنرل پر ڈال دیا جاتا ہے۔
ایک شاندار کیرئر رکھنے والے پیشہ ور فوجی کو استعمال کرکے اسے تاریخ کے قابل نفرت کونے میں پہچا دینے کے بعد یہ شاطر شکاری منظرسے غائب ہو جاتے ہیں۔یہ عرصہ بہت مختصر ہوتا ہے۔جمہوری حکومت کےچند مہینے ہی ان کے صبر کا پیمانہ لبریز کر دیتے ہیں ۔ یہ فضا ان کے سانس لینے کے عمل کو مشکل بنا دیتی ہے اور یہ جمہوریت کے خلاف ایک بار پھرمحاذ کھول لیتے ہیں۔ انہیں ایک بار پھر کسی بھولے بھالے طاقتور شخص کو اپنے جال میں پھانسنے کی جلدی ہوتی ہے۔
سانپ سیڑھی کا یہ کھیل ہماری بد قسمتی ہے۔ اس کا نتیجہ ہے کہ پاکستان اپنے ساتھ آزاد ہونے والے ممالک سے بہت پیچھے رہ گیا ہے۔
ملک کا مفاد اسی میں ہے کہ نظام کو چلنے دیا جائے۔ نظام کی خرابیاں نظام کے تسلسل اور انہی عوامی تمائندگان کی وساطت سے ہی ٹھیک ہونگی۔ جو کارکردگی دکھائے گا لوگ اسے ووٹ دیں گے ،نہ دکھائے گا تو پی پی پی کی طرح اٹھا کر باہر پھینک دیں گے۔

اگلے الیکشن میں لوگ ن لیگ کے کام دیکھیں گے۔ پی ٹی آئی کی کار کردگی نتیجہ دے گی۔

crankthskunk

Nope, he has to wait for Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaanj brothers, Zardari, Tafu, Diesel, Choi Nisar, Aitzaz Ahsen, Gilani, Raja Rental, Khawajas. Rana Mashud, Rana Qatil, Afsandyar, Zahid khan, etc. etc. to bring real democracy in Pakistan. Like The chooota Gaaaaaaaaanja now says that the roads and metros are not enough. We can see the leopard trying to change it spots after 40 years, so they can rule another 40 years and loot Pakistan more.

Bloody PM stands every week trying to claims Musharaf's project as his. Karachi/Lahore Motorways were plan of Musharaf, he completed M3 and Part of M4, the rest was completed by PPP. Strangely no one in Pakistani media trying to expose this liar to mislead Pakistani nation.

Yeah, we know, this democracy will change itself, like it has done in last 40 years. Foooooooooool.

Zamaray Khan

Nope, he has to wait for Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaanj brothers, Zardari, Tafu, Diesel, Choi Nisar, Aitzaz Ahsen, Gilani, Raja Rental, Khawajas. Rana Mashud, Rana Qatil, Afsandyar, Zahid khan, etc. etc. to bring real democracy in Pakistan. Like The chooota Gaaaaaaaaanja now says that the roads and metros are not enough. We can see the leopard trying to change it spots after 40 years, so they can rule another 40 years and loot Pakistan more.

Bloody PM stands every week trying to claims Musharaf's project as his. Karachi/Lahore Motorways were plan of Musharaf, he completed M3 and Part of M4, the rest was completed by PPP. Strangely no one in Pakistani media trying to expose this liar to mislead Pakistani nation.

Yeah, we know, this democracy will change itself, like it has done in last 40 years. Foooooooooool.

Well that's the problem . Democracy in Pakistan is full rubbish . It's been running by criminal and corrupt people ,how can these stupid people expect betterment from it . It can only go worst . There is no one to punish the crooks of politics . As the time goes on they will get more stronger and stronger and the sham democracy will flourish more .