Shakil Afridi can be released in exchange of Dr Aafia Siddiqui: PM Imran khan

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Afia is a Pakistani (that's what our media and internet says) and all islami thekedaars have used her name to gain political support. But I agree with your statement that her comeback will give a new life to so called islami political parties and extremism.
Nope, she isn't. she isn't an mbbs doctor as Pakistani portrays her(that she was giving first aid to talibans etc) but a physicist type thing. She lived and studied in America along with her then Husband. She deliberately came to Pakistan on American passport than traveled all over via Pakistani passport , I've forgotten the whole story, but if you study it, its a simple case of misleading people into thinking that Pakistan is harboring Terrorists etc. A Female means, Every other person is a terrorist.

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nope, she isn't. she isn't an mbbs doctor as Pakistani portrays her(that she was giving first aid to talibans etc) but a physicist type thing. She lived and studied in America along with her then Husband. She deliberately came to Pakistan on American passport than traveled all over via Pakistani passport , I've forgotten the whole story, but if you study it, its a simple case of misleading people into thinking that Pakistan is harboring Terrorists etc. A Female means, Every other person is a terrorist.
Thanks for the info. I will definitely be doing a research..To me, it's really weird that a bright young lady who was doing well in her field, suddenly changes her mind to go to Afghanistan and started firing at US soldiers...She did a crime but as usual we are good in projecting people like her as our role model...

ali-raj

Thanks for the info. I will definitely be doing a research..To me, it's really weird that a bright young lady who was doing well in her field, suddenly changes her mind to go to Afghanistan and started firing at US soldiers...She did a crime but as usual we are good in projecting people like her as our role model...
Ziada duur na jao, Reham Khan bhi saati saitari ban gai thee media ke samney. I was 1 of the few people who openly said it on social media that she is a bait especially prepared for Imran Khan and then that virk arse started bhabhi bhabhi stuff.
Hum beghair sochay samjhay , tehqeek kiye har kisi ko acha, saacha man letay hain aur pechay dum pakar kar chalna shuru kar detay hian

Pathfinder

You are 100% correct but sometimes for one thing you have to scarifies other thing. Pakistan proved that they are not ready to accept American demand but if America wants to trade Pakistan will think about it. I think it is good.
No ammount of trade is acceptable for this!! This will open flood gates for more traitors? pay good money and they will work against Pakistan. we already have kabaria bc and peepee dally among other politicians who are playing in the hands of foreign powers.

As for trade etc. Pakistan has survived without them yanks. Its the yanks who keep needing Pakistan. This is something we need to understand. They have sanctioned Pakistan and put it on xyz lists blah blah blah But when they need Pakistan its all wiped out in a second.

Cannot allow this traitor to go scot free otherwise prepare for more bastards like that haqqani who will sell their mothers so they can do jamadari for washington.

Nobi

Voter (50+ posts)
big mistake, shakeel should be facing death penalty not extradition. that means if you betray your country then its ok you can be handed over to your owners. Wrong precedence is being set here.
There are times when we have to make difficult decisions & if we can get Aafia back then it's worth it

Pathfinder

There are times when we have to make difficult decisions & if we can get Aafia back then it's worth it
Aafia can be gotten back with something different. BUT under NO circumstances can you let this c#nt go.

It come down to the security of the state and the security of the state has far more importance than one individual. I know what I said is difficult to grasp. State is 200+million people!!

surfer

Afia Siddiqui hum sharminda hain tera naam lenay walon nay ek aur u-turn lay liya.
DO you mean like Bilawal is sharminda on calling IK selected and has now started saying “our PM”?

Don’t worry, we also appreciate billy boy’s UTURN lol

Nobi

Voter (50+ posts)
Aafia can be gotten back with something different. BUT under NO circumstances can you let this c#nt go.

It come down to the security of the state and the security of the state has far more importance than one individual. I know what I said is difficult to grasp. State is 200+million people!!
I do understand that but we are not in such position & in past years we have not made any progress in this issue although we are not in a bad position but whatever he is saying he must have consulted security officials it's not just Khan who is saying that

Pathfinder

I do understand that but we are not in such position & in past years we have not made any progress in this issue although we are not in a bad position but whatever he is saying he must have consulted security officials it's not just Khan who is saying that
yes you are right. maybe afghan taliban can negotiate for her instead! I prefer they get her back and we execute afridi.

Nobi

Voter (50+ posts)
yes you are right. maybe afghan taliban can negotiate for her instead! I prefer they get her back and we execute afridi.
this wouldn't be a good choice in my opinion cause it's our matter & we have to build the trust that we do care about our citizens & on top of all khan made the promise that he will bring her back & now a lot of people whether opposition or his supporters they are looking forward to him & although we can also make our demand through Taliban's asking for her release it is also a good option but this should be the last option in the list

Pathfinder

this wouldn't be a good choice in my opinion cause it's our matter & we have to build the trust that we do care about our citizens & on top of all khan made the promise that he will bring her back & now a lot of people whether opposition or his supporters they are looking forward to him & although we can also make our demand through Taliban's asking for her release it is also a good option but this should be the last option in the list

I wouldn't worry about what politicians said, politicians like ordinary people will come and go. BUT the state is above any individual. If the state has made a decision then they must know what we don't! So I guess they will have the final say. BUT my personal opinion is that afridi cannot be let go. iran is executing the cia spies straight away.

Nobi

Voter (50+ posts)
I wouldn't worry about what politicians said, politicians like ordinary people will come and go. BUT the state is above any individual. If the state has made a decision then they must know what we don't! So I guess they will have the final say. BUT my personal opinion is that afridi cannot be let go. iran is executing the cia spies straight away.
You are right but as you said they know things that we don't so I think if they've made the decision they do know what kind of things they have to deal with & they made this decision very wisely

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Afia Siddiqui hum sharminda hain tera naam lenay walon nay ek aur u-turn lay liya.
This guy seriously needs medical attention as he seems to be on a verge of suicide. He can't tell the difference from his arse to elbow but thinks that he is qualified to talk about political matters. It is really amusing to see he is creating post after post against IK while his own leader has accepted IK as 'his' PM. ? ? ?