Shakil Afridi can be released in exchange of Dr Aafia Siddiqui: PM Imran khan

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
Afiya Siddiqui is not a national issue states have broader agenda I dont even know if she is Pakistani citizen may be dual national US citizen also

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
if ISI invited Amreekans to come and attack a house in Abbotabad and kill OBL then ISI should be blamed not Shakeel Afridi

now lets find out how much dollars these Generals made in this deal only

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think it’s a master stroke ..... Shakil Afridi point was to be used later to pressurise Pakistan.... Now Afia Siddique will be discussed everywhere in the same vain ..... Also if NS and Zardari can get away with ghaddari.... If Hamid Mir can roam free .... if Hussain Haqqani can spew venom daily and if desi libtards can write what they write , I think then Shakil Afridi can also be used as a bargaining chip...

you need to be special kind of id*** to believe Shakeel Afridi equals NS, Hamid Mir etc

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
only if you could see the attitude of aafia and her family....they are pure taliban.

muhammadadeel

only if you could see the attitude of aafia and her family....they are pure taliban.
religion is a factor, but so hasn't any liberal done any good to Pakistan. Take Benazir, Zardari and now his child. They have used the name of امام حسینؑ but done actual opposite in everything. This has also created lot of hate for Shias in Pakistan.

Xiggs

religion is a factor, but so hasn't any liberal done any good to Pakistan. Take Benazir, Zardari and now his child. They have used the name of امام حسینؑ but done actual opposite in everything. This has also created lot of hate for Shias in Pakistan.
hang zardari and everyone who call themselves the followers of Imam Hussain A.S. and while their deeds are some of the vilest we have ever seen. I never ever supported people who do that, in fact I hate them as much as I hate the enemies of Ahlul Bayt S.A.

muhammadadeel

hang zardari and everyone who call themselves the followers of Imam Hussain A.S. and while their deeds are some of the vilest we have ever seen.

but what u don't see is that their character and use of name creates hatred for people who have no knowledge of امام حسینؑ and then the worst part we don't learn عشق حسینؑ

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
شاھد خان آفریدی کو بھی کر لو ، لالہ اب کسی کام کا نہیں ایک دن بلاول سے ملتا ہے اگلے دن مریم سے اور پھر کسی دن بنی گلہ پہنچ جاتا ہے