Shahid Naama - 29th August 2011 - Was it Mirza's 'Topi Drama'?

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shahid Naama - 29th August 2011 - Dr. Farrukh Saleem, Justice Wajih ud Din

Justice(R) Wajiudddin Ahmed always talked sense.. PTI is lucky to have him in his team...

risannio

Voter (50+ posts)

Dr. g u r rely good -start of program bahot acha hy jab app akylay boltay hain - layken jab koi dosara bola raha ho tu uss time uss ke sun leya ker na mamu

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)

It will lead us to break Pakistan. They did not learn lesson from Bangaladesh. Without any proof they are just blaming. They are beliveing criminal zulwaqar mirza. Zulwaqar Mirza who said that I would have break the Pakistan on record. Now that Zulwaqar Mirza has become their God.

Haq hamesha sach ki hoti hy. MQM Zindabad. - Long Live Altaf Hussain.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

media pe shoor sun sun kr thak gaye,sab jantay hyn k kaun kia ha,kia kr rha ha,lakin zardari & co.ka koi kuch nhe bigar saka.itna kuch ho gia ha ab tak,lakin koi kuch nhe kr paya....democracy apnay rang dikha rahi ha,bura ho musharaf ka jo nro karwa k satia naas krwa gia.
pakistan ki cabinet myn 30% loag to foreign national hyn.pakistan se khaak mukhlis hon ge.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks dr.shahid ,I had been saying from day one since the karachi killings started that army have to do the job so people from all parties be held but you did't agree with me ,now everyone is calling army for an impartial operation .As long this govt and gov sindh in place , forget the fair and impartial operation. These are the culprits who will never ever allow a fair operation so army have to do the job with rangers,chor police and FC.What mr.zulfiqar mirza said is enough to open our eyes before the big damage could happen to this nation. What mr.zulfiqar mirza said today ,I had said that about 6 months ago that there is a conpiracy going on in washington against pakistan and I warn the ARMY and ISI about it ,thankfully army is now fully aware of it and taking some very serious and important steps in the national interest. US was never and will never be pakistan friend but only a casual ally when they need pakistan,our high authorities should keep this in their mind, some details may be later on. I agree with the panel's views and we trust our ARMY and ISI 100% as the last hope after God almighty. I see sunshine and light at the end of the tunnel after a very very dark night, May ALLAH be our "MUHAFIZ HO" ,ameen. " WHY THERE IS NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST REHMAN MALIK SO FAR" SOMEONE FROM THIS GOVT HAVE TO ANSWER.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

It will lead us to break Pakistan. They did not learn lesson from Bangaladesh. Without any proof they are just blaming. They are beliveing criminal zulwaqar mirza. Zulwaqar Mirza who said that I would have break the Pakistan on record. Now that Zulwaqar Mirza has become their God.

Haq hamesha sach ki hoti hy. MQM Zindabad. - Long Live Altaf Hussain.

HERE IS THE PROOF THAT MQM IS INVOLVED IN ASSLA AND KILLING SIASAT.

I have cleaned my gun today. .............

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?75169-MQM-finally-agrees-to-Karachi’s-‘deweaponisation’

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Karachi cannot See Peace without Weapons Purgery - Chief Justice

news-03.gif

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

London say order hota hay........... Australia may killers assla saaf kartay hain aur Karachi may masoom loog halaaq ho jaatay hain.

Hahahaha I cleaned my gun in Australia not in Karachi.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Hahahaha I cleaned my gun in Australia not in Karachi.
You cleaned your gun alright! Did you fing it's ghorra?
Hint: This ghorra has no legs stupid!

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kabeer wasti is the biggest chawal admi. and dr shahid has only one question to ask every one. When will the government go? how will the government change? how will army take over? how will supreme court take over govt?
Dr shahid is becoming crazy.