Shahid Afridi's Statement Regarding Kashmir

Anuuge67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah in his stupidity he has done something really stupid.This is what happens when an illiterate person starts talking about bigger issues.
Your thinking is in the right direction, needs tweaking and guidance.
When a intelligent person meets another intelligent person, LIGHT increases and the way becomes clear.

HSiddiqui

He is right and have a very right style of criticizing Shahid Afridi , Shahid has given Pakistan Cricket a new identity , no doubt.
But I personally felt a change in him, I noticed a desperation in him, to become a leader, I saw him meeting NAWAZ SHARIF "PML"N" and then I saw him meeting PPP high officials this was all an effort to get recognized and may be get a ticket.
He adopted the absolute patent style of Pakistani politicians that never miss a chance to come on podium, no matter if you qualify for that topic or not but say some thing people will only remember seeing you on podium as an important person.
He has given India a point to announce in the world that this is the fact that a Pakistani important person has said, this is our reason of not getting into any negotiation on Kashmir issue with Pakistan, Shahid Afridi's sentence that Pakistan is finding hard to manage 4 provinces also point that we have troubles and no one is able to solve them even military.
It was a very destructive statement but I must ask to inquire that who asked Shahid Afridi to address on this sensitive issue? What qualification in Shahid Afridi inspired that person who invited him for this event?
Shahid Afridi is a good guy, has done a lot to shine Pakistan's name through cricket, he is patriotic Pakistani............but immature in many things of daily life......................at the end he is our Pakistani who has done a mistake, please pardon him and move ahead.

kayawish

So if they are supporters of pmln then we should detach them from Pakistan and also stop supporting Indian kashmiris.what a pathetic logic.By the way i bet you,i have been to Azad Kashmir more than you, i am pretty sure i know them more than you.
you know them more then me thats why PML-N is ruling Azad Kashmir ? I give a shit to them.Everyone who suppot corrupt nawaz i will give shit to him.Pa kus ke ladho ...

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
He is right and have a very right style of criticizing Shahid Afridi , Shahid has given Pakistan Cricket a new identity , no doubt.
But I personally felt a change in him, I noticed a desperation in him, to become a leader, I saw him meeting NAWAZ SHARIF "PML"N" and then I saw him meeting PPP high officials this was all an effort to get recognized and may be get a ticket.
He adopted the absolute patent style of Pakistani politicians that never miss a chance to come on podium, no matter if you qualify for that topic or not but say some thing people will only remember seeing you on podium as an important person.
He has given India a point to announce in the world that this is the fact that a Pakistani important person has said, this is our reason of not getting into any negotiation on Kashmir issue with Pakistan, Shahid Afridi's sentence that Pakistan is finding hard to manage 4 provinces also point that we have troubles and no one is able to solve them even military.
It was a very destructive statement but I must ask to inquire that who asked Shahid Afridi to address on this sensitive issue? What qualification in Shahid Afridi inspired that person who invited him for this event?
Shahid Afridi is a good guy, has done a lot to shine Pakistan's name through cricket, he is patriotic Pakistani............but immature in many things of daily life......................at the end he is our Pakistani who has done a mistake, please pardon him and move ahead.
Thanks Bro.

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am sorry but i believe Afrdi has all the right whatever he says,Pakistan is just wasting its time on bloody kashmir. I agree with Afrdi,Pakistan can not even look after its own provinces let alone Indian kashmir joins Pak.
تیرے پر بھی لعنت اور آفریدی پر بھی لعنت

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Afridi has all rights to say but a wise person never states about the national Policy all alone.
Like Musharraf and Mann Mohan were very near for agreement but non of them disclosed we giving or leaving till they retired and let the World we were near to sign Kashmir.
A bad luck for subcontinent, couldn’t sign otherwise Subcontinent ki Taqdrer badal jatti Who prevented them to sign we have search. We lost Peace.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Afridi has all rights to say but a wise person never states about the national Policy all alone.
Like Musharraf and Mann Mohan were very near for agreement but non of them disclosed we giving or leaving till they retired and let the World we were near to sign Kashmir.
A bad luck for subcontinent, couldn’t sign otherwise Subcontinent ki Taqdrer badal jatti Who prevented them to sign we have search. We lost Peace.
agreed

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chal arfidi gandoo kay apney ghasti maa aur bhan koo lay kar jataa hai . gandoo pathaan
You racist mother fucker. Ab patha Chala masla tujay Afrdi sey nahi Pathan honey sey hai. Kutay k bachay afridi Pathan hoga lekin main tu Pathan bhi Nahi.
Aaj tu ney apnay aap ko sahi exposed Kiya hai . Tu harami aur racist nasal sey hai

Zamaray Khan

Chal arfidi gandoo kay apney ghasti maa aur bhan koo lay kar jataa hai . gandoo pathaan[/QUOT
You shameless beghairat racist,where did Pathan came between you and asshole super shaheen swearing words. You seem to a proper racist bastard. Pathan ney Teri gaand Mari hai Kiya

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)

You shameless beghairat racist why did you bring Pathan in your conversation. You are a proper racist bastard
Because i know bastarrd people who are supporting stinking stupid shahid afridi are pathaan racist including you including who has made this video. they dont have nationalist thinking

Zamaray Khan

Because i know bastarrd people who are supporting stinking stupid shahid afridi are pathaan racist including you including who has made this video. they dont have nationalist thinking
You mother fucker when did 1 support afridi

Last edited:

Zamaray Khan

You filthy bastard bastard half of my family is in Army

Zamaray Khan

As I told you mother fucker,half of my family is in Army especially in ISI. You bastard your IP address would be traced and get ready for some rough treamemt soon. You will have the lesson of your life.