Shahid Afridi's Statement Regarding Kashmir

Anuuge67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Afridi has a IQ of minus 0. On naaswaar scale...Playing CRICKET and making irresponsible statements regarding Kashmir are two separate issues, of which this idiot has no clue.

ESPECIALLY speaking in a terrorist country of Modi.. Muslim women and children being raped and KILLED DAILY by the terrorist urine drinkers of Hindustan, and this MORON making such statements?

Afridi is a national disgrace.. Not a hero..my ass.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Afridi has a IQ of minus 0. On naaswaar scale...Playing CRICKET and making irresponsible statements regarding Kashmir are two separate issues, of which this idiot has no clue.

ESPECIALLY speaking in a terrorist country of Modi.. Muslim women and children being raped and KILLED DAILY by the terrorist urine drinkers of Hindustan, and this MORON making such statements?

Afridi is a national disgrace.. Not a hero..my ass.

Yes i agree,he is being very irresponsible and dumb but i heard he has apologized for his statement.

kayawish

Yes i agree,he is being very irresponsible and dumb but i heard he has apologized for his statement.
do you know kashmiris are courrupt Nawaz supporter do you ? if you want Nawaz sharif to gain more seats in assemblies then let IOK join Pakistan , 85% Kashmiris are die hard patwaris.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
do you know kashmiris are courrupt Nawaz supporter do you ? if you want Nawaz sharif to gain more seats in assemblies then let IOK join Pakistan , 85% Kashmiris are die hard patwaris.

How do you Know that? I know many Indian kashmiris here in the uk who even donate to PTI and to Imran's hospital. Every country and city would have different individuals with different thoughts and mind set living there.

kayawish

How do you Know that? I know many Indian kashmiris here in the uk who even donate to PTI and to Imran's hospital. Every country and city would have different individuals with different thoughts and mind set living there.
go to azad kashmir and you will find patwaris everyehere on street ...IOK will also follow Azad kahsmiris foot step if they get freedom.Let them stay with india we dont want more corrupt Nawaz supporter anymore.Better will be make LOC perm border between india and Pakistan.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
go to azad kashmir and you will find patwaris everyehere on street ...IOK will also follow Azad kahsmiris foot step if they get freedom.Let them stay with india we dont want more corrupt Nawaz supporter anymore.Better will be make LOC perm border between india and Pakistan.

Brother lets not be stereo type please.There is huge community of Azad Kashmir living here in the uk and majority of them are supporter of Imran khan,i know them personally but i am sure there would be supporters of PMLN and ppp in Azad kashmir just like in every city of of Pakistan,

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am sorry but i believe Afrdi has all the right whatever he says,Pakistan is just wasting its time on bloody kashmir. I agree with Afrdi,Pakistan can not even look after its own provinces let alone Indian kashmir joins Pak.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not sure what is Afridi statement but why can't we allow difference of opinion in country?
Afrdi has all the right whatever he says,Pakistan is just wasting its time on bloody kashmir. I agree with Afrdi,Pakistan can not even look after its own provinces let alone Indian kashmir joins Pak.

kayawish

Brother lets not be stereo type please.There is huge community of Azad Kashmir living here in the uk and majority of them are supporter of Imran khan,i know them personally but i am sure there would be supporters of PMLN and ppp in Azad kashmir just like in every city of of Pakistan,
dont talk about kashmiris living in UK , i am talking about kashmiris living in azad kashmir.Who is rulling in Azad Kashmir now ?

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
dont talk about kashmiris living in UK , i am talking about kashmiris living in azad kashmir.Who is rulling in Azad Kashmir now ?

So if they are supporters of pmln then we should detach them from Pakistan and also stop supporting Indian kashmiris.what a pathetic logic.By the way i bet you,i have been to Azad Kashmir more than you, i am pretty sure i know them more than you.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
After the fact.. Damaged done.. New wars are perception based.

Your ENEMY is a shape shifter..

Yeah in his stupidity he has done something really stupid.This is what happens when an illiterate person starts talking about bigger issues.