Shahbaz Sharif's complete speech at Lahore Rally 28 Oct 11

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
315755_10150351984197600_181941807599_8238334_829642480_n.jpg

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
brother, you just waste your time in uploading this video, nobody is gonna listen him on this forum

Au contraire dear brother. Me and the wifey watched every second of it and enjoyed it too. What Shahbaz said is 100% correct. No denying what he said about chordari and its tola.

gazoomartian

(clap)(clap)(clap)

Shahbaz is da man. dil khsh kardya aap ney. I watched every min with full attention. Now lets see what Ik has to say tomorrow.

Shahbaz jalsa looks less lively from the crowd and IK jalsa much more lively. But you can hear shahbaz better than IK

Reason: Microphone is turned towards crowd in IK rally, causing his own voice difficult to hear. Microphone is turned towards speaker causing crowd voice to fade.

they both are lively

anyie1

i dont want to even listen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, choor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, looter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

gazoomartian

i dont want to even listen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, choor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, looter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You dont have to but I listen to all, PTI, PMLN, PPP, and even MQM!!!!

Like and vote your favorite but listen to all. Only way to judge who can offer you more.

i do wish IK and PLMN join hands for one cause- removal of PPP in next election.... but *** sigh *** not gonna happen. Nobody cares about the common nahusat - aka chordari - every body is for their vote.

If PTI and PMLN join hands, chordari could be thrown out only in months.

Now tomorrow when IK bad mouths PMLN, chordari will be laughing and why not cause when two cats fight, dog will get the bone

simple_and_peacefull

thank you borther gazoo,

first of all give my regards & thanks to our bhabi (your wife) for watch & spend some time for this.

Au contraire dear brother. Me and the wifey watched every second of it and enjoyed it too. What Shahbaz said is 100% correct. No denying what he said about chordari and its tola.

the good thing is he SS didn't speak about IMRAN KHAN or PTI. that is positive sign of good politics. and expecting same from IMRAN KHAN also.
(clap)(clap)(clap)

Shahbaz is da man. dil khsh kardya aap ney. I watched every min with full attention. Now lets see what Ik has to say tomorrow.

Shahbaz jalsa looks less lively from the crowd and IK jalsa much more lively. But you can hear shahbaz better than IK

Reason: Microphone is turned towards crowd in IK rally, causing his own voice difficult to hear. Microphone is turned towards speaker causing crowd voice to fade.

they both are lively

my wish also same if these two got join together then no way that Zardari will stay on seat for long.

You dont have to but I listen to all, PTI, PMLN, PPP, and even MQM!!!!

Like and vote your favorite but listen to all. Only way to judge who can offer you more.

i do wish IK and PLMN join hands for one cause- removal of PPP in next election.... but *** sigh *** not gonna happen. Nobody cares about the common nahusat - aka chordari - every body is for their vote.

If PTI and PMLN join hands, chordari could be thrown out only in months.

Now tomorrow when IK bad mouths PMLN, chordari will be laughing and why not cause when two cats fight, dog will get the bone

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great Speech, Zardai latoon ka boot hay batoon se nahi manta.

Harani ho rahi hay, kay PPP say Ziada takleef PTI ko ho rahi hay.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Too little too late. PMLN supported ghadari for so long and suddenly woke up. They think all Pakistanis are idiots like them.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk