Shahbaz Sharif embarrassed by Speaker Asad Qaiser on his lies - Must Watch

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ye tou wo banda hai jo apni 2018 ki election campaing mei 10 saal hakumat krne k baad bhi kehta phir raha tha k agar awaam ne hamein sirf ek mauka diya tou hum zalim nizaam ko khatam krdeinge! ? ? ?

I mean BC.. chalo patwario se tou mjhe koi umeed nai hai, per inko thori si bhi ghairat nai aati aise bakwaas krte huaye???

یہ اسد قیصر نے عید اس پہلے بھی کیا تھا جب اس چول نے دعویٰ کیا تھا کہ پچھلی رمضان میں کوئی لوڈشیڈنگ نہیں ہوئی تھی تو اسد قیصر نے جواب دیا تھا کہ ایسا نے نہیں ہے اس دفعہ بالکل نہیں ہوئی لیکن پچھلی مرتبہ تو لوڈ شیڈنگ ہوتی رہی تھی ۔۔۔اس پہ اسکا منہ دیکھنے لائق تھا لیکن جب بندہ بے شرم ہو اوپر سے بے عزتی پروف بھی ہو تو وہ ایسی چولیں بار بار مرتا ہے۔۔۔

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lying in parliament is noting new for them. Here is another shareef caught with his pants down in parliament not too long ago

Capture.png

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
is khandan ka trade mark hey juth juth juth or mazid juth
they will lie any where
this family has destroyed pakistans moral fabric thank god pakistan army stoppeed this family from its nefarious designs and corruption and inshallah we are seeing the last days of this corrupt family as you can see some are in jail convicted and some waiting to be convicted

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I'm fine with his submissive attitude. After all, he has to act like an impartial speaker! ?

I trust that Chohan & Fawad Ch. are enough for the opposition to reply like men! ???

Submissive attitude is one thing, I have no problem with that.
لیکن میرا نظریہ ہے جیسا منہ ویسا تھپڑ
یہ شرافت کی زبان سمجھنے والی نسل ہی نہیں ہے
انکے ساتھ شرافت سے پیش آؤ تو یہ دوسرے کو بیوقوف یا کمزور سمجھتے ہیں
اسکو پی اے سی کا چیرمین بنوایا تھا پھر اسکے پروڈکشن آرڈر نکالے
پھر اسکی ہر بات مانتا رہا . نتیجہ سب نے دیکھ لیا
پہلے دن سے اسکو اسکی اوقات میں رکھا ہوتا تو اپوزیشن جو روزانہ
بدمعاشی پر بدمعاشی کر رہی ہے اسکی نوبت نہ آتی
اب وہ اسکو کچھ سمجھتے ہی نہیں
قاسم سوری تھوڑا سخت ہے تو اس سے ڈرتے ہیں یہ غنڈے

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Inke khoon main haya nahi hai
Aur haya ka ta'alluq dopattay ya darhi se nahi hota
Agar ye Jaanwar hotay to yaqeenan pait ke keeray hotay- parasites

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
عزت تو آنی جانی چیز ہی بندہ بےغیرت ہونا چاہیے
یہ منافقین اسمبلی کے فلور پر کچھ اور تنہائی میں کچھ اور ہیں. انکو پتا ہی نہیں عوام کے مسائل کیا ہیں اور کیا بات کرنی ہے.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yaar sub se bara jhoot tha Main imf ke pass nahi jaio ga . Khud kushi ker loon ga ? Kya howa
Out of which almost half will go towards debt servicing on loans taken by your ganj. Was very easy for Khan to keep his word and let Pakistan go into default but for the sake of you and me he didn't let his ego come in the way.

Thordi sharam hoti hai thordi haya hoti hai, choti tind saaf jhoot assembly mein bol raha hai us per koi sharmindagi nahi. Bus har waqt sar per Khan sawar hota hai.

Thats why I keep saying first find an inch of moral ground to stand on before you start commenting, judging and asking questions.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Out of which almost half will go towards debt servicing on loans taken by your ganj. Was very easy for Khan to keep his word and let Pakistan go into default but for the sake of you and me he didn't let his ego come in the way.

Thordi sharam hoti hai thordi haya hoti hai, choti tind saaf jhoot assembly mein bol raha hai us per koi sharmindagi nahi. Bus har waqt sar per Khan sawar hota hai.

Thats why I keep saying first find an inch of moral ground to stand on before you start commenting, judging and asking questions.
Tu phir josh main imran Naizi me bol diya tha ?

gorgias

میں آپ کی بات سے اختلاف نہیں کرنا چاہتا لیکن میں کہنا چاہتا ہوں کہ پی ٹی آئی دور میں کے پی میں ایک بھی یونیورسٹی اور ہسپتال نہیں بنا۔۔۔۔ احمقِ اعلیٰ

shafali

Imran Khan's stance for Sami Ibrahim and against Fawad Choudhury is based on principle and is right. This is what distinguishes him from low-moral low lives of other parties.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hum tu galat thay according to you lakin app log bhi ? Apne voters se jhoot bola imran naizi ne bus votes ke liye
Yaani ki mutmain beghairt hain aap log, ok got it

AND

And if you have English comprehension problems then it's not my problem. Let me give an analogy. Your mother is dying and you take him to a doctor but he refuses because he promised he will not practice medicine outside duty hours and lets your mother die. Or would you prefer he break his promise and treat your mother so she can live and then should his family members admonish him for breaking his promise and saving a life? Which was more sacred here the life of your mother or his promise

And always you are still lacking that tiny sliver of moral ground required to justify replying to your comments and questions.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Yaani ki mutmain beghairt hain aap log, ok got it

AND

And if you have English comprehension problems then it's not my problem. Let me give an analogy. Your mother is dying and you take him to a doctor but he refuses because he promised he will not practice medicine outside duty hours and lets your mother die. Or would you prefer he break his promise and treat your mother so she can live and then should his family members admonish him for breaking his promise and saving a life? Which was more sacred here the life of your mother or his promise

And always you are still lacking that tiny sliver of moral ground required to justify replying to your comments and questions.
Here you go off topic lol