Shahbaz gill told PM Imran Khan that Usman Buzdar is not only incompetent but he is also corrupt - Hamid Mir

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We salute you Mr Gill the way you exposed the corrupt mafia of shrief family was commendable ,so don't worry and avoid these idiots like Hamid mir,javaid ch,mansoor and all other taut of shrief family and zardari,hopefully you will be back strongly with honour

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
and IK, the man who built his politics on anti corruption, is going to let this happen.

pretty low, even Mirs standard
how much bribe was paid to Saqib Nisar through middle man Aneel Nusrat funded trips of UK and Canada where Faisal Javed accompanied him for Saqib's settlment to protect Aleema Khan's worthless arse after her offshore assets beyond means were caught ?
How Saifullah Niazi acted as a front man in stealing PTI Foreign funds whose case is still pending in courts on instructions of Pind?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
how much bribe was paid to Saqib Nisar through middle man Aneel Nusrat funded trips of UK and Canada where Faisal Javed accompanied him for Saqib's settlment to protect Aleema Khan's worthless arse after her offshore assets beyond means were caught ?
How Saifullah Niazi acted as a front man in stealing PTI Foreign funds whose case is still pending in courts on instructions of Pind?
My dog's name is Toni

Dream Seller

I wish if I could trust you Hamid. Sorry you’re a proven liar, so come back with a better story for us to believe.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
YOU WANT TO SAY THAT BUZDAR WAS MORE POWERFUL AND HE KICKED OUT GILL AND IMRAN COULD NOT DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HIM?OKEY- PLEASE GIVE SOURCE OF YOUR NEWS?

xecutioner

G ALERT hamid meer spereading fake news

Shahbaz gill held a presser that if someone dont like Buzdar’s face then leave the party. He made SMQ angry

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
do you know anything about Aleema Khans case? if so, , please enlighten me on how she was 'protected'?