Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In the Universities.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
But the fat man's farts is the issue, not only to his friends but to the wwhole neighbourhood
which shakes when he farts! If he is not your issue then definately there is some thing wrong with your nose. Either its plugged with rats or its got used to the smell!
Raise the voice for the girls who are getting sexually abused in the universes,just see the girl in AK47s video,she is sexually so harassed that she wants to kill herself and here you are talking about farts. Where is your humanity gone?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
First they laugh at you,then they ignore you and at the end you win. Just remember the name The Revolution Party and never underestimate someone in life.Anything is possible in life. When there is will there way and you do not have any idea about my will power and energy. As i said just wait and watch,You will be surprised even the creame of this forum would join me soon
Ok fair enough! I have already laughed at you, Now I am ignoring you. Tell me when you win! or have more than 2 members. But remember not every one is Imran!

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok fair enough! I have already laughed at you, Now I am ignoring you. Tell me when you win! or have more than 2 members. But remember not every one is Imran!
This is the problem with our nation. You guys have personality disorder. Did i ever say i want to be Imran khan, I do not even want be known while imran khan is attention seeker. I want others to lead and i just want to stay in the back ground. I do not want to be a leader nor pm or president. I want people to have political freedom and source to become leaders.This is why always say to everyone,you come and lead the way.

Last edited:

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
By the way why is pti followers got this mind set that only Imran khan has the right to be leader while if there would be a person thousand times better than imran with more potential but you guys would swear at him and disrespect him,. Pti is fascist party like MQM and your end result would be like mqm soon.

Last edited:

Saboo

This is the problem with our nation. You guys have personality disorder. Did i ever say i want to be Imran khan, I do not even want be known while imran khan is attention seeker. I want others to lead and i just want to stay in the back ground. I do not want to be a leader nor pm or president. I want people to have political freedom and source to become leaders.This is why always say to everyone you come and lead the way.
Ok man do your thing! May you succeed in achieving your goal! and God bless!(y)

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok man do your thing! May you succeed in achieving your goal! and God bless!(y)
Now you are talking like a mature and sensible man.Let people breath and do whatever they like to do as long as they do not break the law. If pti has the right to do poetics so as i and everyone. Lets take criticism as well and i am sorry if i disrespected you or imran khan in anyway.

Saboo

Now you are talking like a mature and sensible man.Let people breath and do whatever they like to do as long as they do not break the law. If pti has the right to do poetics so as i and everyone. Lets take criticism as well and i am sorry if i disrespected you or imran khan in anyway.
No its ok....please carry on!

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fazool bukwas
3 piece suit kaa aik piece
Pugh orr shalwar khameez pehna kurr
Fazool bukwas
Ha ha ha chotye yeh AK47 tu din raath mujay pti aur Imran khan ki tareefain kartha hai. Es ney tu Imran ko support kanrey k i liye videos bhi banai hai aur tu usi ko gal dey raha hai.

AK47bro read this comment from pti suppporter or i will send it you .

See this is how they treat you and talk about you. You worth more than that. Come and join The Revoltuion Party. You know how much i respect you.

Pti charsi aur gandu IMRAN KHAN KI PARTY HAI.

You should have no hope from him.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fazool bukwas
You piece of shit,the issue is between you and the revolutionist, why are you dragging AK47 into it.

AK47 is a big supporter of imran khan and you LOSER you are bashing him for no reason. You loser people like you clean AK47's toilets in London because i know him personally and he is one of the biggest donor for Shaukat khanum hospital but he does not show off about it.

You talked about is dressing,you cunt,have some balls put up your ugly face here, We want to see your ugly face and dressing. At least AK47 got the courage to make a video,you piece of shit and pussy,you can not even put up your picture.

You do not deserve to be in pti,go and join pmln you paidu patwari.

Last but not the least .Only reply once you became a man to put your ugly face here on this website otherwise just shut the fuck up you pussy.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fazool bukwas
Ha ha ha ha super shaheen ney kaisa diya hai. I am sure maza aya hoga.

By the way super shaheen is pti's hard core supporter.

Teri gaand sahi mari hai us ney.

Ab toh zamaray khan bho teri marey ga,kyunk woh AK47 KA JIGRI DOOSTH HAI
.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

abdlsy

By the way why is pti followers got this mind set that only Imran khan has the right to be leader while if there would be a person thousand times better than imran with more potential but you guys would swear at him and disrespect him,. Pti is fascist party like MQM and your end result would be like mqm soon.
I agree with saboo
Now cut this bs n stfup

abdlsy

Ha ha ha ha super shaheen ney kaisa diya hai. I am sure maza aya hoga.

By the way super shaheen is pti's hard core supporter.

Teri gaand sahi mari hai us ney.

Ab toh zamaray khan bho teri marey ga,kyunk woh AK47 KA JIGRI DOOSTH HAI
.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Immature bukwaas
Are u metric fail bharutee

abdlsy

You piece of shit,the issue is between you and the revolutionist, why are you dragging AK47 into it.
AK47 is a big supporter of imran khan and you LOSER you are bashing him for no reason. You loser people like you clean AK47's toilets in London because i know him personally and he is one of the biggest donor for Shaukat khanum hospital but he does not show off about it.

You talked about is dressing,you cunt,have some balls put up your ugly face here, We want to see your ugly face and dressing. At least AK47 got the courage to make a video,you piece of shit and pussy,you can not even put up your picture.

You do not deserve to be in pti,go and join pmln you paidu patwari.

Last but not the least .Only reply once you became a man to put your ugly face here on this website otherwise just shut the fuck up you pussy.
What is this immature buhoun kids walee batein

First of all its none of your buisness if i say anything to ak47 or m16 i dont care he supports pti. Iam a man to express my opinions on your face.

Second i just did numaz n quran at masjid i will not retaliate with all the crap you wrote may allahtallah forgive you ameen grow up life is short death can come any second so be humble.

Baqui no photos of me but for your info iam not scared iam exarmy n fully trained in martial arts so lets drop that option. I saw your photo u seems like a high school kid. So enjoy your life kisee koe galee daenae sae man nahee hoetaa.

So what you are from london iam from karachi pakistan no matter who you are its one way ticket any second for all humans to allah. Lol. Allahfiz papu and apologize i curse too its not good as allahtallah dosent like cuss words ajeeb buchoun wala reaction.

abdlsy

bugger off you piece of shit,patwari :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I think u are a high school metric failed kid fazool delusional bs. Its my mistake i even read your 10 out of 10 times fazool bukwas kaa thread call me pti supporter a patwari are u born n raised outside pakistan some of u get confused orr phirr ajj kull drug use culture either way its all delusions you are experiencing eelaj kurwaaasa