Seriously Shaukat Tareen ? A BIG PUPPET PM ?

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let the onus of destruction of economy rest on Bajwa’s shoulders!
My friend economy is much more stabilized.
During last 9 months, we have surplus 1 billion USD of CAD. Ok there can be many explanations for this, but we are in right direction.
We are heading towards 32-35 billion USD of exports in next two years, which will be great. Also fiscal deficit is being managed very properly.

Only thing I am concerned is the job market. Of course, export increase are contributing towards jobs market but it's not enough as per population.

Government should divert it's development funds towards SMEZ. Ehsad programme gradually needs to be diverted towards industrialization. We can provide jobs to needy families through this programme.

Tutiya

MPA (400+ posts)
I think khan is preparing for the next elections now, Tareen task will be to bring dollar and inflation down artificially for couple of years. Beat the crooks by hiring a crook? Tbh I am just talking what's in my mind lol.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Anyone knows the health of Hafeez Sheikh last i heard he had corona. I wish him well.

Finance minster has a team of professionals around him, they will maintain the stability of the economy.

Other than coming off FATF , no other major decisions need to be made.

Increase tax collections, pay the loans.

Reactions: Kam

The Sane

And IK will destroy himself and the hopes of this nation by caving in..... to the supposed (Army) pressure...
So be it. Let this be a gentleman’s lesson to the fiddling generals. I am sure that he being in his current position is more savvy with the impediments he has to face every minute. Let him choose the time to cave in as he deems appropriate.

Iconoclast

So be it. Let this be a gentleman’s lesson to the fiddling generals. I am sure that he being in his current position is more savvy with the impediments he has to face every minute. Let him choose the time to cave in as he deems appropriate.
Oh I'm not complaining, just stating the inevitable.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Anyone knows the health of Hafeez Sheikh last i heard he had corona. I wish him well.

Finance minster has a team of professionals around him, they will maintain the stability of the economy.

Thanks for reminding.
I wish Hafeez Sheikh good health.
He has done a good job for the country. Thanks to him and PM.

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
One thing that is sure ... I did not vote for all This ...

Tareens and Buzdars ...

Biggest Province CM, can be more Power full than PM after 18th Amendment
Most Important Minister FM, Most power Full man after PM

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Let the onus of destruction of economy rest on Bajwa’s shoulders!

In democracy i can not vote other than POLITICAL PARTIES ... PTI is responsible for its 5 years ... NO ONE ELSE ... In HISTORY there KHAN will have both titles
Most popular PM
and
PUPPET PM

Gives a bad taste.

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
My friend economy is much more stabilized.
During last 9 months, we have surplus 1 billion USD of CAD. Ok there can be many explanations for this, but we are in right direction.
We are heading towards 32-35 billion USD of exports in next two years, which will be great. Also fiscal deficit is being managed very properly.

Only thing I am concerned is the job market. Of course, export increase are contributing towards jobs market but it's not enough as per population.

Government should divert it's development funds towards SMEZ. Ehsad programme gradually needs to be diverted towards industrialization. We can provide jobs to needy families through this programme.

one statement can be true

1 - economy is much more stabilized
and
2 - Sacking all the FMs who achieved that ?

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
I think khan is preparing for the next elections now, Tareen task will be to bring dollar and inflation down artificially for couple of years. Beat the crooks by hiring a crook? Tbh I am just talking what's in my mind lol.
nice try ... :)

did not workout ...

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)

So we can give the prerogative to appoint FM to anyone ?
or
lets say we can give FM portfolio to Aftab Iqbal?

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)

Its the matter of our life and our kids future ...

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
one statement can be true

1 - economy is much more stabilized
and
2 - Sacking all the FMs who achieved that ?
My friend, I was reading your comments and yes you are right for the Finance Minister should be from PTI.
There is only one FM who is changed is Hafeez Sheikh and we know reason for that. Asad Under was also doing a good job but no one was ready to give him time due to his political past.
Now from stabilization, we have to move towards development. A face and approach change is needed. Yes I also did not like the choice, but it's PM choice.
Ultimate looser will be PM if new FM fails to deliver.
I personally did not like his interview for his priorities since I want to see priority in industry and agriculture.
If I had a suggest, I would have transferred 400-500 billion towards industrialization for 50000 to 100000 small set ups.
Also I could made few districts mandatory for cooking oil production.
I could have funded tea plantation etc

Ok let us see his approach towards near future.

Last edited:

Rambler

One thing that is sure ... I did not vote for all This ...

Tareens and Buzdars ...

Biggest Province CM, can be more Power full than PM after 18th Amendment
Most Important Minister FM, Most power Full man after PM

I think the person at the helm knows much more than you and me and is definitely more honest, hardworking and sincere to the country. If it was me I would have left this laanti nation to its own. The moral is to keep your opinion to yourself and next time vote for a different party.