imtiaz_bcn

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ایٹمی پاکستان ٹکڑوں میں بٹنے کی طرف بڑھ رہ

e2769067fd8e2111f5072ae118893b0c.gif

(omg)(omg)(omg)(omg)(omg)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: ایٹمی پاکستان ٹکڑوں میں بٹنے کی طرف بڑھ رہ

It is merely their wish. Most of the time their supposition gets wrong so no need to take it serious.

The same suppositions and measurements were drawn on the time of invading Afghanistan as well that they would capture the whole Afghanistan in 1-2 months time and then would attack on Pakistan and Iran etc. The fact of the day is that after 10 years, they have just 25 % of Afghanistan is under their control and requesting Pakistan and Talibans to give them safe passage.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Separation of Pakistan

تھذیب کے آذر نے ترشوائے صنم اور
مسلم نے بھی تعیمر کیا اپنا حرم اور
ان تازہ خداؤں میں سب سے بڑا ہے وطن
جو پرہن ہے اس کا مذہب کے ہے کفن

قران کو بازیچہ تاویل بنا کر
چاہے تو خود اک تازہ شریعت کرے ایجاد

ہے مملکت ہند میں اک طرف تماشا
اسلام ہے محبوس،مسلمان ہے آزاد

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)

It is merely their wish. Most of the time their supposition gets wrong so no need to take it serious.

The same suppositions and measurements were drawn on the time of invading Afghanistan as well that they would capture the whole Afghanistan in 1-2 months time and then would attack on Pakistan and Iran etc. The fact of the day is that after 10 years, they have just 25 % of Afghanistan is under their control and requesting Pakistan and Talibans to give them safe passage.
I agree with you NICE2ME
BUT
Things being happened in Pakistan are according to their plan
Are we getting unite against their wishes

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)

for the generations who never seen him before , guys this is the face of a traitor, this is the face of a munafiq , remember this face , thanks to whoever posted this clip.

and rightfully he met his fate by the hands of the same bangalis .. he got what he deserved

May Allah save us from munafaqeens !

HUNJRA

Councller (250+ posts)

He could be the second quaid of greater pakistan
if bloody butto acceptded his power

butto just didnt accept him to be the presidant of pakistan

this butto family always harmed my pakistan

let the selfish and enemy of this country i mean the butto faimly through out for ever

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

I agree with you NICE2ME
BUT
Things being happened in Pakistan are according to their plan
Are we getting unite against their wishes

Their Planes were correct up to some extent (Bringing Mush and then Zardari in Power are also among their Planes) but if you see the recent drift of our security and foreign policies by our Army, shows that they have also realised that enough is enough. That is reason they have blocked the Supply Line first. News are coming that Pakistani customs officials are stop many vehicles are Chaman Border as well. If you see further, despite the intense demand of NATO and US, PAK Army denied the operation in North Waziristan. Lets see what happened in future because next few months are very important.

Last edited:

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)

Their Planes were correct up to some extent (Bringing Mush and then Zardari in Power are also among their Planes) but if you see the recent drift of our security and foreign officials by our Army, shows that they have also realised that enough is enough. That is reason they have blocked the Supply Line first. News are coming that Pakistani customs officials are stop many vehicles are Chaman Border as well. If you see further, despite the intense demand of NATO and US, PAK Army denied the operation. Lets see what happened in future because next few months are very important.
again fully agreed
till zardari they were going well
may be last drift created by army is(r not) part of their plan because as far as i know US needs traitor (like Mush)to put final nail
I am confident that INSHALLAH It will not happen
but we cannot cure our self without sacrifices
I have believe what QUID SAID
"mentioned in above vid of Dr Israr"

HUNJRA

Councller (250+ posts)

Pakistan to nahi totay ga

per inshalla

ya lafngay budmash aor lotaray hukmaranoon ke zindgi kay akhre din hain

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)

pakistan to nahi totay ga

per inshalla

ya lafngay budmash aor lotaray hukmaranoon ke zindgi kay akhre din hain

inshallah inshallah

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Bhatto or Mujeeb both used Language and Regional card for their politics, both were enemy of Pakistan

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Bhatto or Mujeeb both used Language and Regional card for their politics, both were enemy of Pakistan

Any single thing , JI did in the favour of Pakistan?
Please do not tell that they r biggest Marshal law supporter.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Their Planes were correct up to some extent (Bringing Mush and then Zardari in Power are also among their Planes) but if you see the recent drift of our security and foreign officials by our Army, shows that they have also realised that enough is enough. That is reason they have blocked the Supply Line first. News are coming that Pakistani customs officials are stop many vehicles are Chaman Border as well. If you see further, despite the intense demand of NATO and US, PAK Army denied the operation. Lets see what happened in future because next few months are very important.

Very good analysis brother Nice2MU.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This is The wish of every enemy of Pakistan since it's creation.Jissay Allah Rakhey ussaay Chakkhay.

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Separation of Pakistan - ایٹمی پاکستان ٹکڑوں میں بٹنے کی طرف ب&#1

pakistan de totey karn walian de app totey ho jan gay inshallah

te phir ****ey phirn gay totey totey ho gya dili totey totey ho gya