Sending My Indian Wife to PAKISTAN(Kartarpur Corridor & Gurudwara)| Beautiful Video

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
My friend, there is no need to keep posting these white people's videos on this forum. These white people's opinions and experiences of Pakistan are not as important as we tend to make them. This White boy came to Pakistan some time back. He bashed the Pakistani security apparatus, went back to India, and tried to make a story about ISI watching him. Overall he painted a very negative picture of Pakistan. Now everyone is celebrating Kartarpur; this guy is here to take a dip in this "Behti Ganga" to get some likes and promotions.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My friend, there is no need to keep posting these white people's videos on this forum. These white people's opinions and experiences of Pakistan are not as important as we tend to make them. This White boy came to Pakistan some time back. He bashed the Pakistani security apparatus, went back to India, and tried to make a story about ISI watching him. Overall he painted a very negative picture of Pakistan. Now everyone is celebrating Kartarpur; this guy is here to take a dip in this "Behti Ganga" to get some likes and promotions.

If you watch it you will see that this video portrays so many positive things about Pakistan(compared to India). So no harm in posting/sharing such videos.

miafridi

As we can see in the video that Kartharpur also signifies the fact that the people coming to Kartharpur actually create an urge for seeing more of Pakistan(after seeing only the kartharpur), which will ultimately prove to be more touristy for Pakistan.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
If you watch it you will see that this video portrays so many positive things about Pakistan(compared to India). So no harm in posting/sharing such videos.
[/QUOTE
My brother, I am saying that we don't need approval from these white people for us or our country. For long these Whites formed our thinking towards our own culture and heritage. They are the one who propagated such a bad name for Pakistan to begin with, including this white guy, out of sheer bias and prejudice. Now after seeing that Pakistan didn't sink as they anticipated they all are gathering around like vultures to benefit. We should not allow them to cash on their age old entitlement. Of course they can make whatever video they want, we shouldn't treat them more than just another opinion, good or bad.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
As we can see in the video that Kartharpur also signifies the fact that the people coming to Kartharpur actually create an urge for seeing more of Pakistan(after seeing only the kartharpur), which will ultimately prove to be more touristy for Pakistan.
Where are we sharing these videos among each other. These people can share their views with their own people if they want to improve Pakistan's image. You will notice that majority of his viewers are Pakistani and Indians. He is nobody among his own people. I hate that they cash popularity and wealth from us so easily, because we enable them to do so. Especially from a person like him who is only praising Pakistan because this the trend right now

miafridi

Where are we sharing these videos among each other. These people can share their views with their own people if they want to improve Pakistan's image. You will notice that majority of his viewers are Pakistani and Indians. He is nobody among his own people. I hate that they cash popularity and wealth from us so easily, because we enable them to do so. Especially from a person like him who is only praising Pakistan because this the trend right now

Let's agree to disagree. It is a positive video about Pakistan from a foreigner(as well as from an Indian) and so there is no harm in sharing it else where.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
He gave his experience. Do you really think, that Pakistan is a wonderland with no problems at all ? or do you want people to lie about what they faced here and post only positive news? Sach karwa hota hay hay bhaijan ! Sach sunnay kee salahiay or hosla rakho, siasatdanon kee tarah khushamdion kay peechay nahi bagho hamesha.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear br
He gave his experience. Do you really think, that Pakistan is a wonderland with no problems at all ? or do you want people to lie about what they faced here and post only positive news? Sach karwa hota hay hay bhaijan ! Sach sunnay kee salahiay or hosla rakho, siasatdanon kee tarah khushamdion kay peechay nahi bagho hamesha.
I respectfully insist that you misunderstood my post. My only objection is to enabling white people to reinforce their entitlement and privilege by amplifying their experiences for our consumption. These people don’t care what we have to say about their countries. But we give them too much space.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear br

I respectfully insist that you misunderstood my post. My only objection is to enabling white people to reinforce their entitlement and privilege by amplifying their experiences for our consumption. These people don’t care what we have to say about their countries. But we give them too much space.

We are attention starved and money starved, its not their fault, its ours, Pakistani bloggers blog about each country they visit too. If theres an important msg they do take pick it up in the media.
For example Rome and Venice sees tourists flocking in at least tens of thousands per day. But when story about some restaurants dubiously scamming and overcharging came out, the national and international media both picked it up. (victims were mostly from Asia and South Asia).
They pick up the story when theres something critical and act to solve the problems faced.
While we only pick up khushamdi stories and make it viral with the caption " This is the real Pakistan", while severely criticizing and ignoring anyone (be it a Pakistani, gora or other) who has something critical to say.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ان قریب پاک فوج خود آدھا پاکستان بھارت کو بیچ دے گی اور کہے گی یہ تو ہم نے امن کے نام پر دیا۔ ہمارا تو دل بڑا کھلا ہے۔

muhammadadeel

ہمارے پاکستانی حکمران اور فوجی ہمارے ساتھ ایسا اچھا سلوک کس دن کرنا شروع کریں گے۔

لگتا ہے ہمیں بھی اِن کو جوتے مارنے پڑیں گے اپنے حقوق کے لیے۔

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
خوبصورت ویڈیو ھے
خاص کر کے آخری چار منٹ
پاکستانیوں براے مہربانی اس
مثبت تاثر کو قائم رہنے دینا

پاکستان زندہ باد
عمران خان زندہ باد

پاکستان آرمی زندہ باد

Last edited:

Ratan

It is nice to experience that dirty Indian false propaganda against Pakistan is tearing apart by none other than the Indians themselves.

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistani woh qaum hai jisne jis ko help kiya usne mur ker thapar mara. Gurdwara for sikhs and especially Pakistani sikhs is acceptable but why are we letting these filthy Indians in? Aren't their relatives in Indian army killing our soldiers? What message are we sending to Kashmiries? Have we not learned anything from letting namak haram Afghanis in Pakistan?