see whos Real Terrorist ?

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
kmaabbasi said:
Just few words Not a speech
Talibaan has killed 12 people during last three months and MQM killed 35 people just two days ago in 6 hours ,
Who is terrorist. I dont understand why the media is so one sided and why we are so afraid of Islam and Islamic system.

talibaan nay pichlay 3 mah main 12 logon ko qatal kia or MQM nay do din pehlay 6 gantoon main 35 log mardiye
ye media kia ker raha hai, statistic tou kuch or bata rahay hain , Hum logon ko Islam say itni chir kion hai.
I am not Talib supporter but I am completely against this corrupt system.

Marnay kay baad hi qul parhan kion yaad aata hai tumhai kam bakhtou

How about post some links to prove your point? Stop blaming without any evidence. Where did you hear MQM killed 35 people. What are your sources? Really tired of people posting who just post whatever they want. I suggest admin to delete this rubbish thread.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
kmaabbasi said:
Talibaan has killed 12 people during last three months and MQM killed 35 people just two days ago in 6 hours ,
Who is terrorist. I dont understand why the media is so one sided and why we are so afraid of Islam and Islamic system.

talibaan nay pichlay 3 mah main 12 logon ko qatal kia or MQM nay do din pehlay 6 gantoon main 35 log mardiye
ye media kia ker raha hai, statistic tou kuch or bata rahay hain , Hum logon ko Islam say itni chir kion hai.

Send the link, but, no gutter press link like, DAILY UMMAT, JASARAT, TAKBEER, PKPOLITICS, ETC.

silencearound

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jury said:
kmaabbasi said:

Send the link, but, no gutter press link like, DAILY UMMAT, JASARAT, TAKBEER, PKPOLITICS, ETC.

Haahaaaa! i agree.... these newpapaer are not even able to soak ghee from pakoraas....

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Looks like MQM scares the sh*t out of you you in your dreams now. Give us something reliable or shutup, don't paste crazy talks from Ummat or some other unknown newspaper or yourube interviews of unknown people.

I still remember when MSF used to torture and kill students in Punjab Univ, CM was Nawaz not-Sharif and President was Zia at that time. MQM did not come to Lahore to kill students.

:twisted: [nawaz] :twisted:

Thanks

jumroni

yeah MQM didnt had to come to lahore cos they have karachi and they can kill as many as they want in karachi.MQM is a mafia who is involved in criminal activities. why else would it be declared terrorist organisation in canadian court.And why Altaf is sitting in uk running this mafia.For a democratic party it is important for its leader to be within its people to know first hand their problems.But he is sitting in uk.do not wanna come back.Only a mafia or terrorist organisation can be run like this where the boss can be anywhere all he needs to do is pick up a phone and order.
And any sane person who listens to him giving speech cannot take him seriously cos the way he talks looks like he is high on drugs or somthing.And people must have seen his picture where he is proudly showing his british passport when he became british citizen hahaha.that is just pure paindo production very happy that i got british passport lol.asking people to take pictures with it.Like that passport is his relative that he met after long time hahahaa
So jahil.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jumroni said:
yeah MQM didnt had to come to lahore cos they have karachi and they can kill as many as they want in karachi.MQM is a mafia who is involved in criminal activities. why else would it be declared terrorist organisation in canadian court.And why Altaf is sitting in uk running this mafia.For a democratic party it is important for its leader to be within its people to know first hand their problems.But he is sitting in uk.do not wanna come back.Only a mafia or terrorist organisation can be run like this where the boss can be anywhere all he needs to do is pick up a phone and order.
And any sane person who listens to him giving speech cannot take him seriously cos the way he talks looks like he is high on drugs or somthing.And people must have seen his picture where he is proudly showing his british passport when he became british citizen hahaha.that is just pure paindo production very happy that i got british passport lol.asking people to take pictures with it.Like that passport is his relative that he met after long time hahahaa
So jahil.

After 9/11. The daily ummat, was publishing, statements of OSAMA BIN LADEN, daily. But agencies were trying to find out him.

When international agencies observed, how can daily ummat is getting statements, when they didn't able to find him. When agencies approched DAILY UMMAT, after investigation they came to know, all the statements was fabricated and table stories. They warned DAILY UMMAT not to published false statements about OSAMA BIN LADEN.

After that, DAILY UMMAT stopped publishing cock and bull story about OSAMA BIN LADEN.