Secular King Akbar is a rat in Jahannum - Khadim Hussain Rizvi

tarek fateh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
akbar must be enjoying his life in jannat with thousands of hoors , because he considered all his subjects equal.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This guys looking to start a new sect (knowingly or unknowingly ) like Shia, where the Shia give more importance and worship Hazrat Ali r.a and the Imams over everybody else.( Sorry if this sounds crude and hurts some sensibilities but this is the way I see it)

This guy is going to start a sect (nauzubillah) willingly or unwillingly where people start worshiping our Holy prophet. Two extreme ends of the same stick.

According to him the only thing important in this world is "namoos-e-risalatt" and nothing else. Not actually spreading and teaching what our holy prophet said or acting upon his sunnah but just "namoos e risalat" and that too according to his own warped thinking.

I've not heard him quote and recite the Quran or Hadith as fluently or as often as he recites long poems and shairs by Iqbal.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So now khadim hussain will decide who goes to jannat and who doesnt
This itself shows how lacking in knowledge he is, when it is made clear in our deen only Allah s.w.t knows this. Someone who seems very pious might end up in hell and someone who seems filled with evil might end up in heaven for one small act of good he might have done in his life.

Charaghdin

Councller (250+ posts)
he will become jallad in jahannum.

jallad of jahannum ?

employees-from-hell-150x1501.jpg

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This guys looking to start a new sect (knowingly or unknowingly ) like Shia, where the Shia give more importance and worship Hazrat Ali r.a and the Imams over everybody else.( Sorry if this sounds crude and hurts some sensibilities but this is the way I see it)

This guy is going to start a sect (nauzubillah) willingly or unwillingly where people start worshiping our Holy prophet. Two extreme ends of the same stick.

According to him the only thing important in this world is "namoos-e-risalatt" and nothing else. Not actually spreading and teaching what our holy prophet said or acting upon his sunnah but just "namoos e risalat" and that too according to his own warped thinking.

I've not heard him quote and recite the Quran or Hadith as fluently or as often as he recites long poems and shairs by Iqbal.
Yae apnae followers sae shirk kurwae gaa
Jiskoe rasoolullah nae suqtee sae munna keeya
Allah is the boss decision maker

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
khadim rizvi k mamley me indiots, landey k secular ore hmarey boot polshiey aik page pe hain......
sabki G me aag lg jati hey Allama ko daikh k.... lol

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khadim Rizvi Sahib. Any case against him regarding corruption? Any bhatta Khori? any involment in bori band lash? Taking loans in the name of the poor? Non of the above.
The hate we see against him is not really against him but Islam.