Secret contracts being signed with IMF - Marriyum Aurangzeb

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
ڈوڈو چارجر۔۔۔۔ یرقان زدہ بطخ۔۔۔جھوٹ بنانے والی مشین۔۔۔ پہلے تو اسد عمر کے ہٹانے کی جھوٹی خبر چلو آئی اور اپ کہتی ہو کہ خفیہ معاہدہ ہو گیا۔ اسد عمر کو تو پاکستان آنے دو وہ اسمبلی میں خود بتا دیگا۔۔۔۔

Last edited:

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I guess Asad Umar should have taken a team of money laundering experts from the opposition as well
Well don’t you want to know what deals they made after all they are answerable to public at end whether it’s a money launder or public office holder

disgusted

Dadoo charger has awakened from a deep coma after sniffing Ganja's bottom for 'Nawaz aik nasha hey'. Ishaq dollar has already mortgaged the motorways 'airports and many other things. We are in debt upto our necks and this shameless characterless bitch is spewing shit. Asad Umar offered her twat for mortgage but IMF was willing to give Rs 1.25 only

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Well don’t you want to know what deals they made after all they are answerable to public at end whether it’s a money launder or public office holder
Ofcourse they r answerable n they keep telling on media about terms n conditions. But when somebody claims chor darwaza terms or such, they need to tell wat is not being told n wat is their source for this claim? Just saying that govt is making chor darwaza deals is enough????

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Doesnt seem to show any embarrassment after her message was caught from Umer Cheemas print screen yesterday...lol.

Will_Bite

This IMF negotiation has been the most transparent I have seen in my life.

How much did DAr divulge about the deal PMLN signed?
How much did PPP reveal? Did they reveal that they had agreed to hike utility prices? No. People found out only when IMF suspended the program because of non compliance.
I can go back in history and talk abotu the failed programs of the 90s as well, but that would be a trial of BBs qabar.

Insaaf4Tyrain

This IMF negotiation has been the most transparent I have seen in my life.

How much did DAr divulge about the deal PMLN signed?
How much did PPP reveal? Did they reveal that they had agreed to hike utility prices? No. People found out only when IMF suspended the program because of non compliance.
I can go back in history and talk abotu the failed programs of the 90s as well, but that would be a trial of BBs qabar.
History is history but can you tell me what are the terms for this deal ?

Insaaf4Tyrain

Ofcourse they r answerable n they keep telling on media about terms n conditions. But when somebody claims chor darwaza terms or such, they need to tell wat is not being told n wat is their source for this claim? Just saying that govt is making chor darwaza deals is enough????
Btw what were the terms on saudia deal ? Uae? Qatar? Any idea ?

Will_Bite

History is history but can you tell me what are the terms for this deal ?
I dont know. It hasnt even been announced in any major paper. It is just being attributed to 'sources' so far, so I dont even know if its true, considering the state of media these days. I will wait for word from the finance ministry before I make a call on this. But so far, Asad Umar has been very open about whats being discussed in the deal and what not.

And why is it always the case of 'history is history' with PMLN and PPP when their past plundering is exposed? We will continue to cite them so long as Pakistan continues to pay the price for their crimes.

Reactions: OSP

Insaaf4Tyrain

I dont know. It hasnt even been announced in any major paper. It is just being attributed to 'sources' so far, so I dont even know if its true, considering the state of media these days. I will wait for word from the finance ministry before I make a call on this. But so far, Asad Umar has been very open about whats being discussed in the deal and what not.
That day will never come. But I hope it’s better for the people. As you guys say because of previous governments people are suffering. Maybe this won’t be the same case but I know if the prices go up you guys will defend ASAD Umer