Science, Arts, Belief, Right & Wrong...

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
5. Even if we cannot prove that life formed naturally. It does not automatically mean that God did it.

so tell me then what would we find
life is not formed naturally and its not formed by God
what could be another explanation

this is where u get whimsical..u whimsically are claiming something and do not substantiate it with example

while texting with u..i msg that i might be human or i might not be human why would u call me senseless ? bcz u havent seen or recorded or found a non-human thing that can text or talk
then how can u say that there can be some other explanation for the universe..other than it being created by God or it came into existence naturally
have u seen/recorded/found any other explanation for a thing ?

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We will find that we do not know how life was formed and until we find that answer we cannot say that it was caused naturally or by God.

so tell me then what would we find
life is not formed naturally and its not formed by God
what could be another explanation

this is where u get whimsical..u whimsically are claiming something and do not substantiate it with example

while texting with u..i msg that i might be human or i might not be human why would u call me senseless ? bcz u havent seen or recorded or found a non-human thing that can text or talk
then how can u say that there can be some other explanation for the universe..other than it being created by God or it came into existence naturally
have u seen/recorded/found any other explanation for a thing ?

Vitamin_C

Yeah but you are claiming with certainty that he exists even though you have no evidence.

What do you call a person who believes in something even if there is no evidence to believe it?

u nevar said there is no creator
ur saying He might exist or He might not

when u donot know for certain why do u judge believers ?

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah but you are claiming with certainty that he exists even though you have no evidence.

What do you call a person who believes in something even if there is no evidence to believe it?
what do u mean no evidence ??
dont change ur stance
no evidence is not equal to insuffience amount of evidence

Vitamin_C

So you are saying Zero evidence cannot be insufficient?

So according to you zero evidence is sufficient?

Is logic something completely alien to your brain because it is clear to me that my statement is non contradictory.

No Evidence = Insufficient Evidence

what do u mean no evidence ??
dont change ur stance
no evidence is not equal to insuffience amount of evidence

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
So you are saying Zero evidence cannot be insufficient?

So according to you zero evidence is sufficient?

Is logic something completely alien to your brain because it is clear to me that my statement is non contradictory.
what the hell either im crazy or ur crazy
maybe ur reading the comment so fast that u have missed the flow

u said that insufficient evidence = no evidence
so i called u on that
bizzare

Vitamin_C

Your the one who is not keeping their mouth shut. Im not the one making the claims its you who is saying God caused life to form without giving evidence for it.

if we dont know nothing then we should keep our mouth shut and donot judge others until we know

Vitamin_C

Yes because zero evidence is not sufficient evidence for me to believe your claim. How can you not understand that? Mind blown.

what the hell either im crazy or ur crazy
maybe ur reading the comment so fast that u have missed the flow

u said that insufficient evidence = no evidence
so i called u on that
bizzare

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your the one who is not keeping their mouth shut. Im not the one making the claims its you who is saying God caused life to form without giving evidence for it.
haha ur backtracking on ur words sir

u said that there is no sufficient evidence to support the claim for the existence of God

i said on deficiencey of evidence u cannot deny someones claim

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes because zero evidence is not sufficient evidence for me to believe your claim. How can you not understand that? Mind blown.
fine

if i commit a murder and ur a police investigator
u dont find sufficient evidence so declare me innocent
will it make me innocent ? will i be less of a murderer

Vitamin_C

So if you say that a Golden Unicorn exists somewhere in the universe and you do not provide sufficient evidence for it... It would be illogical of me to not believe your claim?

I think your brain is not working.

haha ur backtracking on ur words sir

u said that there is no sufficient evidence to support the claim for the existence of God

i said on deficiencey of evidence u cannot deny someones claim