Science, Arts, Belief, Right & Wrong...

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again a half witted moron trying to play on words....... How can you be atheistic if you believe in let's say Allah and reject ganesh? That makes you a muslim if anything. Am atheist is someone who rejects the idea of there being a supreme being in any form that governs the laws of the universe.
Your inability to grasp the basic definition of atheism is indeed perplexing, your definition of logic itself is spurious and it only portrays you as a delusional, loathsome and congenitally fazed assault on the senses. A self contradicting prick. Where ever you got your education from, they did wonders turning you into a programmed zombie. Must be the hanqa of ghulam ahmad qadiani.
na na
he is done tons of post doctorates in philosophy of reasoning and religion from a master class university in an extremely civilised alien planet

dont be blaspheme

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah it was abolished after 1971 due to pressure from Secular countries.

Also by saying disprove creator, you are trying to shift the burden of proof. Its a rule in logic that the person making the claim has to provide evidence for the claim, not on the person rejecting the claim.

For example if I claim that there is a golden unicorn somewhere in this universe, its physically impossible for you to disprove it but it is also illogical for you to believe me just because you cannot disprove it, the burden of proof is on me to prove it. Not on you to disprove it.

This is basic Philosophy 101

its 10AM here and apke sat fazool ki sir khapayi se mera dil ni hora k wo ayat find karu jisme mana kiya gya...

practices were abolished in phases..at one phase slavery was prohibited
nonetheless lets say islam is a false religion..let me admit that islam is a false religion infact its a worst religion its a religion of hippis its a religion of terrorist its a religion of sex slaves it suppresses women and what not

does it disprove the existence of Creator..does it disprove the connection between morality and atheism which were the main points of discussion

Vitamin_C

Actually you do not need a phd, just taking an introductory course in philosophy would be enough for you guys to talk to atheists but without it you are hopeless.

Theres a start.

na na
he is done tons of post doctorates in philosophy of reasoning and religion from a master class university in an extremely civilised alien planet

dont be blaspheme

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah it was abolished after 1971 due to pressure from Secular countries.

Also by saying disprove creator, you are trying to shift the burden of proof. Its a rule in logic that the person making the claim has to provide evidence for the claim, not on the person rejecting the claim.

For example if I claim that there is a golden unicorn somewhere in this universe, its physically impossible for you to disprove it but it is also illogical for you to believe me just because you cannot disprove it, the burden of proof is on me to prove it. Not on you to disprove it.

This is basic Philosophy 101

aa ur helpless case..
again deviating from discussion..
im talking about ur fallacious logics here..
when i said 'disprove god' i was actually telling that its not contributing to our actual discussion but u have to jump to burdern of proof...
judging from ur comprehension skills im theist ? that if were u born in pakistan u wont have gotten a foreign degree since u couldnt have passed english proficiency test

Last edited:

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Actually you do not need a phd, just taking an introductory course in philosophy would be enough for you guys to talk to atheists but without it you are hopeless.

Theres a start.
haha thanks..
i havent formally taken it up in a uni but i have done it for css exam..

a course cannot make u a logical reasonable person
it does sharpen ur skill to identify flaws in other logic
like i can negate many of ur post with a single term that is straw man fallacy

but this is an open forum not an academic..throwing terms wont make me more of a logical person than i already am

Vitamin_C

At the end of the day humans are not always logical. But it helps to know the logical fallacies we engage in as it is not something that intuitive and needs to be learned.

If you get deep into philosophy (you dont need to go that far) there are even more complex logical questions/puzzles that need formulas to be solved. You break down arguments into standard forms and apply formula/rules to see if the argument is logical or not.

This is why when I say rejecting a belief does not affirm the opposite, disbelief in something is not a position, burden of proof, Not A does not mean B (ie we don't know how universe came into being therefore God) etc... People cannot understand this because for them it is not very intuitive but its how logic works. Which is why I said its a shock why this topic is not taught in Pakistani schools but religious indoctrination is taught as a fact.

haha thanks..
i havent formally taken it up in a uni but i have done it for css exam..

a course cannot make u a logical reasonable person
it does sharpen ur skill to identify flaws in other logic
like i can negate many of ur post with a single term that is flaw man fallacy

but this is an open forum not an academic..throwing terms wont make me more of a logical person than i already am

Vitamin_C

I think we have been through the definition of atheism 10 times now and both agree it has nothing to do with morality. Morality is a different topic on its own.

Disproving God is irrelevant as I have already explained with Burden of Proof so there is no point even discussing it.

I don't know whether there is a God or not. I don't see evidence to say there is one and I don't see evidence to say there is none. But I am pretty sure that all the major religions are false and the Abrahamic religions are the most immoral and dangerous ones.

aa ur helpless case..
again deviating from discussion..
im talking about ur fallacious logics here..
when i said 'disprove god' i was actually telling that its not contributing to our actual discussion but u have to jump to burdern of proof...
judging from ur comprehension skills im theist ? that if were u born in pakistan u wont have gotten a foreign degree since u couldnt have passed english proficiency test

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
At the end of the day humans are not always logical. But it helps to know the logical fallacies we engage in as it is not something that intuitive and needs to be learned.

If you get deep into philosophy (you dont need to go that far) there are even more complex logical questions/puzzles that need formulas to be solved. You break down arguments into standard forms and apply formula/rules to see if the argument is logical or not.

This is why when I say rejecting a belief does not affirm the opposite, disbelief in something is not a position, burden of proof, Not A does not mean B (ie we don't know how universe came into being therefore God) etc... People cannot understand this because for them it is not very intuitive but its how logic works. Which is why I said its a shock why this topic is not taught in Pakistani schools but religious indoctrination is taught as a fact.

that is a valid point and no one can dispute that..
but we are not going that deep are we..
these were simple logics
when asked an atheist would claim human evolved from natural selection..when asked about death they would say we are just like animals no life after death..
when asked about incest they would say human=animal..they can/should do it
then is it illogical to question about morality now..isnt this the stage to question about morality..
where is the fallacy in this logic..instead of telling us that pakistan need teach its kids logic reasoning fallacy..instead of telling us about the equation of logics why dont u simply point out the fallacy

and to tie it to progress in sceince and technology..dont u think its absurd..
in which universe scientist learn logic and philosophy to explore science

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think we have been through the definition of atheism 10 times now and both agree it has nothing to do with morality. Morality is a different topic on its own.

Disproving God is irrelevant as I have already explained with Burden of Proof so there is no point even discussing it.

I don't know whether there is a God or not. I don't see evidence to say there is one and I don't see evidence to say there is none. But I am pretty sure that all the major religions are false and the Abrahamic religions are the most immoral and dangerous ones.
i asked u ten times why u think there is less probability of the existence of Creator..or the lack of sufficient proof
u skipped it completely
if u answer it..there u will form a connection of atheism with morality

Vitamin_C

There are atheists who do not believe in evolution and there are atheists who do not believe in incest such as myself.

Thats why I said its unwise to group people based on common disbelief.

that is a valid point and no one can dispute that..
but we are not going that deep are we..
these were simple logics
when asked an atheist would claim human evolved from natural selection..when asked about death they would say we are just like animals no life after death..
when asked about incest they would say human=animal..they can/should do it
then is it illogical to question about morality now..isnt this the stage to question about morality..
where is the fallacy in this logic..instead of telling us that pakistan need teach its kids logic reasoning fallacy..instead of telling us about the equation of logics why dont u simply point out the fallacy

and to tie it to progress in sceince and technology..dont u think its absurd..
in which universe scientist learn logic and philosophy to explore science

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are atheists who do not believe in evolution and there are atheists who do not believe in incest such as myself.

Thats why I said its unwise to group people based on common disbelief.
ur again circumventing the point..incest is just one example

the line of logic that todays atheist follows will always bring up the discussion of morality in one way or the other..

Iconoclast

You can have a similar position as me on Ganesh and a different position on Allah. But I would ask you why the difference? The only difference between you and the person who believes in Ganesh is that one was born in a Muslim family and one was born in a Hindu family. Both of your beliefs are based on faith, meaning lacking evidence. And yet you are here arguing with me that your religion is the true religion. WTF?
That's what as an atheist renders you unable to grasp it. A debate between me and a hindu becomes a theological debate where both are already in agreement that there is a supreme god. All that's left is establishing which approach is the most logical. For instance how God does not need to beget a son, descend him to earth and then kill him for his sins. Neither does it make sense to have a caste system. No scientific proof is needed here. You're dumber than I thought.
With an atheist, the only currency is science, not even philosophy. I tried to talk science with you but you wouldn't budge from talking your abstract bullshit that you call philosophy fueled by skewed knowledge of history.
Western philosophy, you mean what they took from the Muslims and made it a basis of their renaissance only to fuck it up? Is that why the west has turned into a hellhole?
For an atheist, entropy is the best proof of a supreme being. You won't understand that judging by your lack of affinity with science.
Stick to giving out your superficial sermons in groups for gullible atheists.
Your inability to understand simple logic is indeed amusing. That's what happens when you get your education from youtube.

Vitamin_C

1. There is no evidence
2. We have never found evidence for any supernatural entity, whether tooth fairies, giant turtles under earth or Gods.
3. Every-time we understand a phenomena that previously had a superstitious explanation turned out to be caused by natural processes.
4. All evidence point to natural explanations for everything that we understand about the universe.

i asked u ten times why u think there is less probability of the existence of Creator..or the lack of sufficient proof
u skipped it completely
if u answer it..there u will form a connection of atheism with morality

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. There is no evidence
2. We have never found evidence for any supernatural entity, whether tooth fairies, giant turtles under earth or Gods.
3. Every-time we understand a phenomena that previously had a superstitious explanation turned out to be caused by natural processes.
4. All evidence point to natural explanations for everything that we understand about the universe.
these are the very first few lines of discussion betweein an atheist and theist..
do we really need to start from here ?

okay a very simple question and i would really want a simple answer please...im really tired now

who/what created human

Iconoclast

really no offense to him but im really feeling he can be a good spokeperson to any political party in Pakistan
he has an amazing abiltity to dodge
That's the nature of an atheist. He will respond to your question with a counter question that has nothing to do with your original exception.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
That's the nature of an atheist. He will respond to your question with a counter question that has nothing to do with your original exception.
i really jump into these discussion to learn and return the favor in any way possible..but it always disappoint me ?
atheists claim to be rational with an open mind call us biased but it feels they are biased..
they have a brainwashed mindset and wouldnt concede an inch even when run out of logics

Raiwind-Destroyer

i really jump into these discussion to learn and return the favor in any way possible..but it always disappoint me ?
atheists claim to be rational with an open mind call us biased but it feels they are biased..
they have a brainwashed mindset and wouldnt concede an inch even when run out of logics
this life is a test and most atheist do not get instant gratification by believing in God they always link Gods mercy with material life and think whatever thy have achieved and they got is because of all the material life they live in

life as we know will end and no atheist and no science can change that