Scared of Pakistani digital campaign about Kashmir, Indian trolls target DG-ISPR Asif Ghafoor - Sadiq Jan

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shut up with this drama, Pak generals have against deceived the nation, India took Kashmir and that’s the fact. Rest is just face saving drama by army and it’s paid chamchas.

Army surrendered to India on ‘Saqoot-e-Kashmir’ like they did for ‘Saqoot-e-Dhaka’ in 1971. Army lost in both cases.
Ok agreed. Army is sold. and now you can move to LOC to achieve the goals what army has lost................I support you.................

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shut up with this drama, Pak generals have against deceived the nation, India took Kashmir and that’s the fact. Rest is just face saving drama by army and it’s paid chamchas.

Army surrendered to India on ‘Saqoot-e-Kashmir’ like they did for ‘Saqoot-e-Dhaka’ in 1971. Army lost in both cases.
Yes I will support you too if you move to LOC. I will also bring the food for you while you are busy fighting.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
iF you want to receive an award from India, fly a coffin, have yourself shot down, get beaten by the people on the ground, finish the tea stock of your enemy and then cross the border after eating donkey nihari and wearing clothes of size medium.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
The nation has been paying their bills for ages so these buffoons can play Golf and make cereals for the money .

You make it sound like Armies all over the globe receive amenities from the Skies. While we are the only peasants who have to work to keep ours fed. This is by far the dumbest thing I've read on these forums.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why don't you stop using diapers, join Army and become our General. We are fed of your thrash talk.
Hun. Your ass kiss talk is not finished yet ? What these fat asses at GHQ have done for the country in last 70 years ? We have half of our country lost. Lost Siachin, lost Kargil ,end up losing several acres of land in Bhawalpur to India in 1971 . Use Drones to attack own people. allowed supply lines to kill Muslims in Afghanistan . Didn't come out to shoot at American in Abbottabad , released American Black water David Raymond and took him safely to the American Ambassador at Chuk Lala. Do you like me to remind you many more screw ups of these fat asses generals in GHQ. Our history is full with these asses. Now, we lost Kashmir and the fag won't even move his ass around .

karachiwala

The nation has been paying their bills for ages so these buffoons can play Golf and make cereals for the money .
we are not expecting the soldiers to have NO personal life are we?
we always complain that we are not getting enough from our employers or employees so lets talk trash about army as well?
if we did have the army would you be enjoying life like you are right now?
what if even your family members were not allowed to go outside just for the fear of hindu goons?
may be then you will appreciate the army.
there are good and bad people in every field and military is no sacred cow but do not use a broad brush to color everything black

Zaidi Qasim

we are not expecting the soldiers to have NO personal life are we?
we always complain that we are not getting enough from our employers or employees so lets talk trash about army as well?
if we did have the army would you be enjoying life like you are right now?
what if even your family members were not allowed to go outside just for the fear of hindu goons?
may be then you will appreciate the army.
there are good and bad people in every field and military is no sacred cow but do not use a broad brush to color everything black

I will print the list of the things which this Army and its competent generals have achieved for Pakistan in last 70 years .... If you wish .

The army which spent most of its time running the business deals and building Golf clubs , tends to get lazy and lethargic doing its real work , which is defending the borders. Our army have been in to the domestic politics as well for ages beside building and fortifying its business in Pakistan ... I am not against entertainment activities of the army but what I seen in Pakistan that army is involved in everything from the politics to building up their empire in private businesses.

As I have posted in another of my posts few days ago, this is a time for army to atone for all their shortfalls and misuse of their oath. But it seems like they are not willing to fight Modi who is bullying Kashmiris. This army seems to continue their legacy of domestic politics intervention and avoiding war when it is absolutely necessary.

Last edited:

Dr.AdamKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why don't you stop using diapers, join Army and become our General. We are fed of your thrash talk.

It’s a fact, not a trash talk. Kashmir is being lost and generals are busy doing what they did in 1971.
We also like our army but they should also show strength and action, nation will stand behind them.

Positive criticism is a good thing for army itself so that they know what nation expects from them and what they are delivering after 72 years. Army is behaving the same as they did in 1971.