SC reserves verdict on petitions regarding judge Arshad Malik video scandal

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As I have been saying for a few weeks, the video Maryum played in her press conference has no value until it is (a) forensically investigated and (b) presented in court as evidence.

Maryum and PMLN have now started distancing themselves from the video, and blaming each other. They have not provided the video for forensic analsyis, not presented it in court as part of the appeal. Probably because it was faked and edited. (After all we know Maryum is a master forger)

In today's hearing, CJ has said as much: "The report says that the audio of the video was recorded separately. During the press conference, the video also had subtitles. It seems like someone has tampered with the video."

Looks like more trouble coming for Maryum. I doubt she will be releasing any more fake videos. Saying that, we know she is exceptionally dumb, so you never know!

Another sad day for my PMLN amigos, especially coming so soon after their wish of new COAS removing IK and making Maryam PM died a swift and sudden death yesterday.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hush .... no more threads on Maryam Nawaz .... She is actually our man of match .... No one else could have decimated Nawaz, PML n and entire opposition so soon and comprehensively..... She has even made the guru Zardari toothless as he was not able to remove chairman senate ....:)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hush .... no more threads on Maryam Nawaz .... She is actually our man of match .... No one else could have decimated Nawaz, PML n and entire opposition so soon and comprehensively..... She has even made the guru Zardari toothless as he was not able to remove chairman senate ....:)
Yes what she has done in days could have taken years to do. She is the real double agent!

mhafeez

وڈیو کا فرانزک آڈٹ کیوں نہیں کروایا گیا؟؟ جج جس کا ماضی اس قدر داغدار ہے کہ اسے کوئی بھی بلیک میل کرسکتا ہے اس کو ابھی تک کس لئے جج برقرار رکھا ہوا ہے؟؟

Two Stooges

غریب سسکتی عوام کی ٹیکس کی چوری پر بننے والی مہا رانی
یہ بھول گئی تھی، کہ وہ اُسکے آباؤ اجداد خاندانی نواب نہیں
بلکہ بد بُو دار بھڑواگیری کا دھندہ کرتے تھے