SC rejects petition seeking disqualification of CM Sindh

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
adalaton ne kya krna hai. wohi jo krti ayi hain.

IK 22 saal se chor chor bolta aya aur a ke 1 case nae bana ska NS aur doosron pe. sare saboot hote hue b. that tells his niyyat too. he never came for any good thing.

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the case should have been filed in election commission. Then PTI media team should have used this case as bargaining chip for foreign funding case which is also going nowhere.

PTI me 3-4 logo ko chor ke sab kachra ha.

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

IK 22 saal se chor chor bolta aya aur a ke 1 case nae bana ska NS aur doosron pe. sare saboot hote hue b. that tells his niyyat too. he never came for any good thing.

Under PTI's government, our institutions (e.g. police and judiciary) are getting an opportunity to work independently, although they could do better. This is far more important for the long-term than making cases against your opponents for the short-term political gains.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Under PTI's government, our institutions (e.g. police and judiciary) are getting an opportunity to work independently, although they could do better. This is far more important for the long-term than making cases against your opponents for the short-term political gains.
ab har bat pe bahane. 22 saal to cheekhte rhe k phansi de dain gy latka dain gy andr dal dain gy aur kuch kren na kren. ab paintra badal liya.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Our Courts are Real Protectors for All Criminals.
Shareef not Nawaz Sharif Yani Haqiqatan Sharif ul Nafs KI Rooh Qabz Ho Jati Hai Adalatoon Mein Janey Sey, Criminals Enjoy There.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Must be hard being you, such a negative person and all that negativity based of half truths, twisted facts and out right lies

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Because you are a known liar. Still waiting for you to prove where IK admitted in court he has fathered an illegitimate child
again u assume that i am liar. i clarified that point. 2-3 persons has asked same thing so i clarified. may be i missed u. but it seems that miss was good one. because u r such an assumptive person

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
again u assume that i am liar. i clarified that point. 2-3 persons has asked same thing so i clarified. may be i missed u. but it seems that miss was good one. because u r such an assumptive person
No you just came up with more bullshit to cover your lies. Not one iota of any actual proof or evidence to back your lies.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
No you just came up with more bullshit to cover your lies. Not one iota of any actual proof or evidence to back your lies.
then y wasting time here. ignore my 'half truths'. but u cannot. because everyone knows what i am saying is reality