Sawal yeh Hai - 20th May 2011 - Zafar Hilali & Gen Hameed Gul - CIA's Intelligence Failures

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wow hard 2 believe be when in last 10 years more 35,000 people died because of terrorist attack and not even single terrorist caught or behind the bar and now ISI become number 1 in the world, well for me its 2 good 2 be true. I think its gift to ISI from American after giving all the info of OBL ;) and one more thing the ISI did NRO and bring most corrupt MP & President in the history of Pakistan all thanks 2 Great ISI, I think its joke of the month. Hahahaha

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PPP members should stop coming to the TV programs since they only make a kaughing stock out of their responses.
But actually they do not care what any one says about them because their only purpose is clear to all of us now.

Raheem

Banned
Wow hard 2 believe be when in last 10 years more 35,000 people died because of terrorist attack and not even single terrorist caught or behind the bar and now ISI become number 1 in the world, well for me its 2 good 2 be true. I think its gift to ISI from American after giving all the info of OBL ;) and one more thing the ISI did NRO and bring most corrupt MP & President in the history of Pakistan all thanks 2 Great ISI, I think its joke of the month. Hahahaha
Do not defame our front line of defence as great Musharaf has said,

Raheem

Banned
"Dushman kay teer daikho kahan partay hain, wohi dost hai" I think Hazrat Ali (KAW) said this and it is true.
Hazrat Ali can not be wrong and in this case CIA is saying Pasha to resign, so what does it mean, Pasha and Kiyani should remain in the service,