Sawal Yeh Hai - 20th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid, Justice (R) Saeed Uz Zaman Sidiqui

IhsanIlahi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yar is bewaquf insan ko ye samaj nahi ate k jb terrorist k khilaf WEAK FIR katay ga to court us ko khud bail de ge,,, ye banda hr program me is baat ko le kr chief justice ko nishana banata hai,,, aur chilla chilla k sb k kan parh deta hai,,, ap police ko blame kro na ke courts ko

Sky_faith

Councller (250+ posts)
Ab yaad kartey ho Foj ko....what a Nation..........where are great leaders,,,,,,Nawaz Sharif....Zardari.....Altaf.....LOL.....Ab nation ko Army yaad Aa rehi hai....after his humiliation.....

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have my grief and sorrow on the death of so many innocent Pakistanies in Karachi .
I think supreme court should give the orders to Army for Marshal law in Karachi, is the ultimate solution.

sngilani

I don't know if this guy is a real doctor or not, but he shouts a lot and spoils the whole program.(yapping)

He is real doctor man.. He is an MBBS doctor. . Dr Shahid mosood is also real MBBS doctor. He is rather a surgen who is doing surgery of politicians.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
fauji paid anchor (DD) and fauji highly paid guest (ZH) - no point of watching this program....so passing on it.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks dr.danish, very nice discussion. I had promised with myself that I will not write until these stupid people of this great nation wont wake up from their deep sleep but after listening your program and killings in karachi, I could not hold myself to write. I agree fully with zaid hamid and I have written all these things in my post in the past but to no vail. Rehman Malik says tell him the whereabouts of those people and he will give Rs.50,000 for each target killer-Nabil Gabol from PPP said that he knows 500 houses who have arms and ammunition and no one wants to listen him because PPP is itself involved in killings. From day one I had said all three parties are involved in killings.PPP"s involvement proof is that sindh CM dont want the military in karachi,second rehman malik gave the date 30th aug for deweaponisation but changed it to 30th sept-why? So PPP get what it wants -their uphold in karachi by getting MQM and ANP kill each others? During this drama ,their own criminal elements also kill the innocents of opposite parties. Rangers and Police are not taking any action against the killers because they said they dont have the orders for that .Mr.Kiani , are you sincere with "Pakistan" or with "Zardari". Every pakistani have the bleading heart at this time over karachi incident and I had written before that when history is written " Judiciary and army establishment will be remembered as equally responsible in the destruction of this nation for not taking action at the right time". Time has already come and both heads of these institutions are watching like spectators-who will come to save this nation and its people. Now is the time to kick this govt out ,take action in karachi before foreign countries or their emisarries get involved in this turmoil and create more problems like 1971.This govt is not sincere at all with this nation.Bring the care taker govt to look after the economy which this govt has already destroyed.Army should join hands with judiciary to change the fortune of this nation.

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
As for the terrorists are concerned,their prosecution by police is not done properly because of political and others patronage so judges are not satisfied so those killers are released which is a black spot on this nation and problems for innocents.separate anti-terrorist courts be made and use the example of "Columbia" where judge is sitting behind the smoke glass where no one can see him and the witnesses.This will give the safety and security to the witnesses and judges whose families are harassed by these gangsters.Trials should be held on daily basis and within 2 to 3 weeks ,judgement be given either way.Rehaman Malik is saying for the last one week ,govt have captured terget killers and we will bring them to the media in 24 hours,its almost 5 days and no one appear on media.whats gonna happen to the nation when these kinds of people ruling the nation?

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
Im agree Bahi, this is Dr but he is not human Dr, May be donkey dr?? all the time non stop yeb yeb yeb, more questions than answers, never give the time to his guest to complete his answer, voice is too loud like he is in fish market.

janbazali

fauji paid anchor (DD) and fauji highly paid guest (ZH) - no point of watching this program....so passing on it.

suppose hain bhi....tu kia fouj israeel ki hai

aap ko nawaz aur altaaf k paid anchors per tu koi aitraaz nhee...

aur fouj ka tanaa day ker aap apnay aap ko baray superman sabot kerna chhatay hain.....shame on you

sabbar ali

Citizen
yeh anchor hai yar kisi political jalsy mein aya hai... Stupid have no manners to express the opening of the program and he is ill in expressing his feeling. Never raise your voice just raise the quality of your arguments. :angry_smile: