Sawal Yeh Hai - 13th May 2011 - Gen Rtd Mirza Aslam Baig & Raza Ali Abidi - Once Again This Is Time

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
believe me i never ever watched such a great program b4 nice way of speaking of bothe of guest

Mr fasil raza abdi if you are watching this program then please learn how to speak on midea

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont agree with mr.aslam baig's views about establishment. Today mr.pasha admitted himself the intelligence failure and said after ten days. People's reaction was naturel,there was no sympathy for US because we know US never was and never will be our friend.I am a big supporter of establishment but we did feel humiliated like other pakistanis.There is no truth that we have become the agents of US just writting one column about the establishment but we did ask some questins to the intelligence agencies that why they were not aware of it and if they give information to the US ,our intellegence agencies should have done the raid .whats wrong with it.Mr.aslam baig have all the in and out information and knowledge about the establishment which i dont challenge but our intentions were very much patriotic.now i will say pak should not engage itself with haqqani group,let the US deal with them, pak should talk with those groups along with mr. hamid karzai and bring them to the peace formula . hamid Karzai should know this very well that US came in this area not for their help but to bleed the muslims,US is an occupier ,they should get out asap to keep the peace in this region .US have no right to use the drones in pak area,use them in afghanistan against them.our innocent people are being killed in drone attacks.I dont know where the hell MQM and PML-Q are along with PPP ,they have shut their mouth and not saying anything about the review of the past war on terror agreement.why they dont talk against US to stop the drone attacks.where is their patriotism? Pakistan paid the price today in charsada 87 dead and scores injured,thats what the americans wanted for Osama incident .To find out the truth about osama,intelligence agencies should bring osama's 3 wives and 2 daughters in front of the media and every thing will be clear.

Last edited:

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
believe me i never ever watched such a great program b4 nice way of speaking of bothe of guest

Mr fasil raza abdi if you are watching this program then please learn how to speak on midea

Paindo Bhai,
You have proved that you are a real paindo, Raza Ali Abidi is a journalist and broadcaster and has been associated with BBC Urdu for as long as I can remember.

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Paindo Bhai,
You have proved that you are a real paindo, Raza Ali Abidi is a journalist and broadcaster and has been associated with BBC Urdu for as long as I can remember.

my dear pohley brother when i told you that i m not paindo ?

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
(hmm)
پینڈو جی گھوڑے دی پوچھل وڈی آیے یا سوار دی؟

وزیرا علیٰ بلوچستان فرماتے ہیں پو چھل پو چھل ہوتی ہے پا ہںوے وڈی ہوے یا نکی

نالے اور سوال اور سوال اور سوال
اور کوئی

نو کومنٹس

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
@ Paind and Wadiach :
really laughed at your comments...

Nice joking...

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gen Rtd Mirza Aslam Baig sahab Allah swt apki zuban ko mubarak karayin

or Talban ko afghanistan main ek bar phir Khilafat Qaem karny ka Moqa millay Ameen summa Ameeen