Sawal Yeh Hai - 12th March 2011 - Zaid Hamid & Fawad Chudhary - How Can We Control The Current Polit

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Sawal Yeh Hai - 12th March 2011 - Zaid Hamid & Fawad Chudhary - How We Can Control The Current Political Problems??

Ch iftikhar,nawaz& zardari are main responsible for current situation of pakistan,please think what was pakistan from 99-07,& what is now we are worst than somalia,they promised to give better pakistan than what it was from 99-07,did they delivered?this cj promised pk economy will boost after his restoration,it really boosted up?khanani forex biggest scandal how got relieved judges did their best?on issuing warrant against musharraf charge was honestly scrutinised?court room reporting was wrong?loan defaulter returned money? NRO revision case after more than 1 yr decicded?swiss/mehran BOP why not decided?what is hurdle?i believe it was a conspiracy against poor pakistani as pakistan was progressing as 11th most developing nation,so nawaz/zardari implanted with help of choudry now you seeing daily drama.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Sawal Yeh Hai - 12th March 2011 - Zaid Hamid & Fawad Chudhary - How We Can Control The Current Political Problems??

Thank you dr.danish nice programme. I will agree with br zaid hamid's views 100%. i had predicted this situation in the country two years ago but no one paid any attention.when govt does not perform ,its the moral duty of the opposition to do their job in the parliament first,go to the SC and then on the roads but all the opposition parties were part of the problem. If govt and opposition are not listening then what choice the nation have-only the army and judiciary play their part and install a care taker govt to revive the economy and bring stability in the country. US is trying their best to destabilize pak with the excuse of war on terror but instead they are creating terrorism in pakistan and this civilian govt is involved in their game plan so how can we expect any thing better from these people who are ruining the country by sitting in the PM and president houses.Time have come for the action because this govt have destroyed the economy and stability, no other choice but only change of this govt is imminent. Army have to play its role to save the country from break up and time have come.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

There are no shortage of honest and sincere people in the country who can save it from anarchy and break up but the politicians in govt and opposition have disappointed the nation and only solution is the army play its role to change the govt with the help of SC.Army came when they wanted but now the nation wants them to come and change this corrupt and incompetent govt. when the care taker govt is installed, a very serious accountability of all these crooks and corrupt politicians ,bureaucrats, businessmen including khanani and ***** should take place and give them examplary punishment so in future no one dare to play with the destiny of this nation.Hang all those B***** crooks in the centre of islamabad.

Last edited:

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Today’s is war of thoughts , in Pakistani government’s thoughts of America is in acting power by them to us through Zardari .

Bad thought give bad result at the ground. Which we all se in all Pakistan killing only killing.
SOLUTION
Closed American embassy in PAKISTAN for whole ten years from now.
Until our ALL GOOD THROUGHTS OF national Pakistani mind come out which is based on Islam and the way different people who help to create Pakistan.
We are nation of kindest, helpful, give too much respect to our guests and believe to give peace to all humane in the world .

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
What Mr. Zaid Hamid is saying is very right. An immediate care taker govt to control the situation. To break up the country or anarchy, this is the
actual attempt of the Amercans, because they have our nuke fever, which will not happen, Inshallah. I am affraid the time is running out for
bad guys. May Allah protect Pakistan from all evil and conspiracies, Aamen.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Atleast some one is taking the right approach to the current situation. I have been so disappointed with the TV programs in Pakistan and I rthink it is useless to talk about the past, at this point we need to look forward and leave the past issues for the future when we are stable and strong. All these anchors who talk about past issues are no friends of mine.

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just look at the manners of these two filthy so called guests who would not let Zahid HAMID to speak .Both of them visiably look over fed and arrogant.
so impolite that if one person talking they just keep intrupting .they are thieves from the street ,holding the the most important jobs in the land.
ZAHID HAMID is voice of people ,soon we will be hanging these S.O.Bs in the public INSHALLH.