Saudi Arabia and UAE have offered Pakistan over $30 Billion in loans and Investments: WSJ

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
The sense of sarcasm and negativity will always prevail in western articles about Pakistan. Since I started reading news for years now, I can never recall a positive article in BBC, CNN or any other major news outlet in the West regarding Pakistan
So we should not make an issue or praise their articles since they always are sarcastic and pessimistic on any thing Pakistan does which is positive

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
Makes me think ... was Nawaz Sharif sitting on these investments effectively stalling them ???... was also stalling the role of Pak in Afg peace process??? ..... was isolating Pak on purpose???....

Funny enough - After reading through the article, I had similar thoughts - Why did NS not initiate these deals and sat on them? He only thought about himself and his family and participated in only those schemes that were profitable for themselves - the country might go to hell.

Admiral

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Funny enough - After reading through the article, I had similar thoughts - Why did NS not initiate these deals and sat on them? He only thought about himself and his family and participated in only those schemes that were profitable for themselves - the country might go to hell.

Credibility is the main point here. The previous "leaders" had negative credibility, and absolute zero trust from foreign governments.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
NS ko le ke bethe rho ji 5 saal. kam na krne ka acha bahana hai

Don't bother with him. This is his response in every thread. He can't make any reasonable reply to make his point.

We didn't vote for PMLN or PPP, at least i didn't. I spoke against PMLN vocally and even once shouted in public Go Nawaz Go, Go Nawaz Go. I even convinced my friend against PMLN.

But whenever i raise a point against PTI or really, any of my post that doesn't praise Imran Khan, this guy comes and says what he just said to you.

And i am like :tensionfemale::tensionfemale::tensionfemale::tensionfemale::tensionfemale:

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't bother with him. This is his response in every thread. He can't make any reasonable reply to make his point.

We didn't vote for PMLN or PPP, at least i didn't. I spoke against PMLN vocally and even once shouted in public Go Nawaz Go, Go Nawaz Go. I even convinced my friend against PMLN.

But whenever i raise a point against PTI or really, any of my post that doesn't praise Imran Khan, this guy comes and says what he just said to you.

And i am like :tensionfemale::tensionfemale::tensionfemale::tensionfemale::tensionfemale:
Aj 2 ne patwari aur 1 ne indian bol dya. Kyi log aukat ma a k galian shru ho gye. Ab in ka bnda kya jwab de

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اتنا پیسہ آگیا تو پاکستانی خوشی سے نا مر جائیں کہیں
ایک ایک دو دو کر کے لو
Tum agar abhi tak sharam se nahin marray to Pakistan bhi khushi se nahin marta?:LOL: