Saqoot_e_Dhaka, Bangali Sachey Thay

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saqoot e dhaka,aaj bangali bhaio k ilazaamat such tasleem karta hoo,k Pak ARMY ne mashraqi pakistan mein be intihaa zulm dhaey, hum aaj tak iss baat ko tasleem nahi karte thay, Kiu k hum kal se pehle tak kabhi b apni afwaaj ko apni he awaam per goli chalatey, torture karte, aansu Gas k ka use karte nahi dekha tha, but last 2 months se aur khas ker kal jo inho ne keeya uss se banagalio k ilzaam such sabit howe. Na watan e aziz ke betiya nazar aai,na maaein,na bazurg, na bete na bachey, Itna Zulm k Israiel aur India b Sharma jaey.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ahista Ahista, aao gay saray issi result pay aao gay , Inshallah .... I have been saying this for last 10 years and had been abused, named as traitor and what not, but I know its not their fault, they are either paid havaldars, or simply Brain-washed with Fouj's changed curriculum in schools and colleges. They even changed history to their liking and favour.

Once again, all problems in this country since 1947 are due to its FOUJ who has been installed here by the imperial masters while leaving, ensuring their interests are well served in this region.

Same I am requesting for a month now that PTI and IK should not lose this golden chance and directly name the traitors and FOUJ, only then PTI or IK may get some results, again I was named and abused but the result is in front of you. What did they get?

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Saqoot e dhaka,aaj bangali bhaio k ilazaamat such tasleem karta hoo,k Pak ARMY ne mashraqi pakistan mein be intihaa zulm dhaey, hum aaj tak iss baat ko tasleem nahi karte thay, Kiu k hum kal se pehle tak kabhi b apni afwaaj ko apni he awaam per goli chalatey, torture karte, aansu Gas k ka use karte nahi dekha tha, but last 2 months se aur khas ker kal jo inho ne keeya uss se banagalio k ilzaam such sabit howe. Na watan e aziz ke betiya nazar aai,na maaein,na bazurg, na bete na bachey, Itna Zulm k Israiel aur India b Sharma jaey.
They used jets and gunships in FATA (waziristan, Bajaur...) many innocent people including women and children get killed, which pushed people to become suicide bombers

Kavalier

Bhutto was 100 % responsible for break East Pakistan.
Salam hay apki aqal pay, iss dour mayn rehtay howay bhi dekhty nhi k fouj kesa role rakhti hay, zara socho k tab kiya hla hota hoga jab aisa social media aur electronic media bhi nhi tha. Oye Khuda k banday, Bhutto kesay responsible ho gaya jabkay Mulk mayn Foji hakoomat thi, koi qareeban 13 saal say. Yeah sab fouji propaganda hay jo unho nay agli nasal tak islaye pohunchaya hay takaay khud ko masoom show kar sakayn jabkay hakoomat inki thi, jang inho nay ki, zulm inho ny kiya, hathyar inhon nay dalay, aur responsible hogaye Bhutto aur Mujeeb....

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
I had numerous conversations regarding separation of east pakistan with people who were newly recruited in Army at that time and also, become a part of Zia regiment later. One of them was AD to Zia and he openly said that Pak army was not keen to keep East pakistan, neither the other half of Kashmir. Bhutto acted with the consent of army to not to allow Mujeeb to make the govt after winning the elections

PPP and bhutto slaves cry their lungs out and cash his death for votes but in real, Bhutto started his career by the most anti democratic behavior and lost half of Pakistan in alliance with our army

Facts dont change, they get manipulated

FahadBhatti

Look at 1971 elections result.

And yet a pml was made prime minister.
Screenshot-20220526-130346.png

FahadBhatti

Imran khan ko bhi soch samajh ker kutte ke putter bhutto ka reference dena chahye. Apne personal gain ke liye establishment k sath mil ker mulk ko do lakht kerwaya.

Lanat hai tamam bhutto ke followers per , lanat hai tamam generals ke pujarion per.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ahista Ahista, aao gay saray issi result pay aao gay , Inshallah .... I have been saying this for last 10 years and had been abused, named as traitor and what not, but I know its not their fault, they are either paid havaldars, or simply Brain-washed with Fouj's changed curriculum in schools and colleges. They even changed history to their liking and favour.

Once again, all problems in this country since 1947 are due to its FOUJ who has been installed here by the imperial masters while leaving, ensuring their interests are well served in this region.

Same I am requesting for a month now that PTI and IK should not lose this golden chance and directly name the traitors and FOUJ, only then PTI or IK may get some results, again I was named and abused but the result is in front of you. What did they get?
اَپن تو ھک پھوجی کا نواسہ ، اور چچا ہوتے ہوئے بھی رَج کے گالیاں دیتا ہوں
یہ وہی پھوجی ہیں ناں جنہوں نے 1971 میں پھوج کی طرف سے ملنے والا پٹرول میرے
والد صاحب کو بیچنے کی کوشش کی
یہ وہی پھوجی ہیں، جو 35 سال لوٹ مار میں مصروٖف سیاست دانوں کے آگے خاموش تماشائی بنے رہے
اور جنہوں نے آرمی چیف کو اغوا کرنے والے وڈلے دلے کو زندہ سلامت جدّہ بھاگنے دیا

اور وڈے دلّے کو جعلی میڈیکل رپورٹس بنوا کر 50 روپے کے سٹام پر لندن عیّاشی کے لئے بھیج دیا

انقلاب

میں اس بات کو مانتا تھا اور ہوں کہ مجیب ۱۹۶۰ کی دہائی میں ہی بھارت کا ایجنٹ بن چُکا تھا، مگر باجوے اور اس کی ملیشیا کے حالیہ کرتوت دیکھ کر مجھے عمران ریاض کی وہ بات اب سچی لگتی ہے کہ کوئی ماں کے پیٹ سے علیحدگی پسند پیدا نہیں ہوتا۔ ان ایف اے پاس جاہلوں نے یقینناً اپنی کرتوں سے بنگالیوں کو پاکستان سے دور کیا

انقلاب

اَپن تو ھک پھوجی کا نواسہ ، اور چچا ہوتے ہوئے بھی رَج کے گالیاں دیتا ہوں
یہ وہی پھوجی ہیں ناں جنہوں نے 1971 میں پھوج کی طرف سے ملنے والا پٹرول میرے
والد صاحب کو بیچنے کی کوشش کی
یہ وہی پھوجی ہیں، جو 35 سال لوٹ مار میں مصروٖف سیاست دانوں کے آگے خاموش تماشائی بنے رہے
اور جنہوں نے آرمی چیف کو اغوا کرنے والے وڈلے دلے کو زندہ سلامت جدّہ بھاگنے دیا

اور وڈے دلّے کو جعلی میڈیکل رپورٹس بنوا کر 50 روپے کے سٹام پر لندن عیّاشی کے لئے بھیج دیا
Same here bro!

انقلاب

I had numerous conversations regarding separation of east pakistan with people who were newly recruited in Army at that time and also, become a part of Zia regiment later. One of them was AD to Zia and he openly said that Pak army was not keen to keep East pakistan, neither the other half of Kashmir. Bhutto acted with the consent of army to not to allow Mujeeb to make the govt after winning the elections

PPP and bhutto slaves cry their lungs out and cash his death for votes but in real, Bhutto started his career by the most anti democratic behavior and lost half of Pakistan in alliance with our army

Facts dont change, they get manipulated
Spot on. I am also personally privy to identical info that Bhutto was promised rest of the Pakistan by the glorified FA pass duffers of GHQ had he created obstacle for Mujeeb. So he did!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I've always sided with the Bengalis because I wasn't brainwashed by the Pakistani school system, even though my parents were and they always said bengalis are traitors, untrustworthy, they were always a burden on Pakistan etc etc, but having many good Bengali friends and hearing a diferent story from them I researched the subject on my own.

And my conclusion is even if nothing happened, Bangladesh would have eventually split from Pakistan, because we are very obviously two different nations with nothing in common with each other, we don't share the same culture, history and even cuisine, not to mention the massive geographical distance separating us.

The generals just made the process extremely painful and violent. Many atrocities were done to the Bengalis by our army, down right war crimes. which no one wants to talk about and sweep under the carpet

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)