Saqib Nisar made a fool out of entire nation with his slogan of building dam: Ahsan Iqbal

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

رہنما مسلم لیگ (ن) احسن اقبال کا کہنا ہے کہ سابق چیف جسٹس ثاقب نثار قوم کو ڈیم کے نام پر بے وقوف بنا گئے لہذا ان پیسوں کی وصولی سابق چیف جسٹس سے کرنی چاہیے۔

5aef1735933ab.jpg

پارلیمنٹ کے باہر میڈیا سے گفتگو میں (ن) لیگ کے رہنما شاہد خاقان عباسی کا کہنا تھا کہ ہر روز ایوان میں وزیر نامناسب باتیں کرتے ہیں، گیس اور بجلی کی قیمت میں اضافے کی کوئی ضرورت نہیں تھی، ملکی معیشت پر ہفتہ اور اتوار کو بھی اجلاس بلانا چاہیے، عوام کو معلوم ہونا چاہیے کہ حکومت معاشی طور پر ظلم کررہی ہے۔

سابق وزیر خارجہ خواجہ آصف کا کہنا تھا کہ وزیراعظم نے اپنے ارکان کو کہا اتنا جھوٹ بولو کہ عوام کو سچ نظر آئے، وزیراعظم کہہ رہے ہیں کہ ہر مسئلے کی وجہ گزشتہ حکومت پر ڈال دیں، وزیراعظم کی انا ہمالیہ سے بھی اونچی ہے، وزیراعظم کی میڈیا
ٹیم سوشل میڈیا پر ایک دوسرے کے خلاف نبرد آزما ہے، عمران خان کی حکومت کی عمارت صرف جھوٹ پر کھڑی ہے۔

اس موقع پر رہنما مسلم لیگ (ن) احسن اقبال کا کہنا تھا کہ نئے پاکستان کےدھوکے میں اس حکومت کومسلط کیاگیا، نئے پاکستان کی فلم میں جنت کا وعدہ کرکےعوام کو جہنم میں دھکیلا گیا ہے، اسٹیٹ بینک کی رپورٹ حکومت کے خلاف چارج شیٹ ہے، یہ لوگ تو خرچے گھٹانے آئے تھے، بتایا جائے تین ماہ میں 100 ارب کا گھاٹا کیوں ہوا۔

احسن اقبال کا کہنا تھا کہ ہم نے بغیر چندہ مانگے 122 ارب روپے خرچ کرکے ڈیم کی زمین خریدی، 13 ارب روپے خرچ کرکے 9 ارب روپے اکھٹے کیے گئے، ڈیم کے لیے سرکاری ملازمین کی تنخواہوں پر ڈاکہ ڈال کر پیسہ اکھٹا کیا گیا۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ مطالبہ کرتا ہوں کہ سابق چیف جسٹس قوم کے سامنے پیش ہوں، بابائے ڈیم قوم کو ڈیم کے نام پر بھی بے وقوف بنا گئے،

جب تک آپ کے پاس 8 ارب ڈالر نہیں ہوں گے کوئی ٹھیکیدار اپنی بڈ جمع نہیں کرائے گا، ان پیسوں کی وصولی سابق چیف جسٹس ثاقب نثار سے کرنی چاہیے۔

Last edited by a moderator:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
John Hopkins! He was a visiting professor though / Not a tenured professor!

It's no doubt that he has high accolades. He is a UET Lahore engineer (the highest merit university back in the 80s) and MBA/Ph.D from The Wharton School - The best business school in the world that has produced more than 1/3rd CEOs in silicon valley including CEO of Google, LinkedIn, Tesla (Elon Musk) etc. and Top Notch Wall Street Bankers including Warren Buffet (once the richest man, and now I think in top 5).

His mother was in PMLN so he left USA and joined PMLN in the 90s. But unfortunately he couldn't make a mark as an upright man and sold his soul to the corrupt sharifs. Now he is so heavily invested in the Sharifs corruption that he has no option than to protect them. I would have loved him to join PTI in the 90s! He is definitely among the highest qualified individuals in the Parliament if not the hightest!

جھوٹا ہونے کے ساتھ ساتھ حد درجے کا بےشرم بھی ہے
لوگوں کو کہتا پھرتا ہے کہ میں امریکا میں یونیورسٹی میں پروفیسر تھا

کون سی یونیورسٹی بھائی ؟ ہمیں بھی تو نام پتا چلے

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
How dare u say this u corrupt highway commission thief
You have looted this country and than won election pumping billion by corrupting machinery you zero bata zero good for nothing politician

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
when he was called to SC. ahasan iqbal was waging his tail like a pet dog... now he CJ is retired and AI is barking like mad dog.

zafaree25

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Chinese Arastoo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
You have the record of lying and lying and i doubt whether u speak the truth you manipulate facts and make them seem true when they are false
You are a very good speaker but a speaker of falsehood and it seems speaking false flows naturally

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

It's no doubt that he has high accolades. He is a UET Lahore engineer (the highest merit university back in the 80s) and MBA/Ph.D from The Wharton School - The best business school in the world that has produced more than 1/3rd CEOs in silicon valley including CEO of Google, LinkedIn, Tesla (Elon Musk) etc. and Top Notch Wall Street Bankers including Warren Buffet (once the richest man, and now I think in top 5).

His mother was in PMLN so he left USA and joined PMLN in the 90s. But unfortunately he couldn't make a mark as an upright man and sold his soul to the corrupt sharifs. Now he is so heavily invested in the Sharifs corruption that he has no option than to protect them. I would have loved him to join PTI in the 90s! He is definitely among the highest qualified individuals in the Parliament if not the hightest!
Whats a waste of all the education and talent that could have been applied for the betterment of the country but instead was applied to support traitors and criminals.

Pathfinder

more evidence of the haram suwar party which is nothing more than a anti Pakistan party. Lannat on its supporters and voters. lannat on pig and daughter the wannabe sheikh mujib and hasina wajid.

disgusted

What did he learn at Wharton? From his past statements I have my doubts. Probably a janitor in the students restrooms but MBA/PhD? Dont spoil my lunch The dam funds are not in the name of an Individual but with the state. Probably during the tenure of the Ganjas state funds were deposited in the personal accounts of the ball-lickers. But this wart has forgotten that Ganjas are in Jail undergoing various stages of pregnancy and reopening of Ano-rectal blockages caused by eating haram food

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
It may be actually worse than a waste. Just as a Nuclear scientist can produce free energy for you, he can also produce a nuclear bomb for your opponent. Similarly, where such an education can produce dividends for you, it can also produce unrecoverable damage.

I don't know how much he helped sharifs park their black money, but he surely knows every irretraceable method to evade money in the world! US authorities are not able to track down Trump and his children's assets who are also Wharton's Graduates, forget if ever NAB or FIA/Banking authorities would be able to track sharif's assets if this Arastoo applied some of his knowledge there! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So when I see people associating Billions of dollars with Sharifs, and I look at the people like him around Sharifs, I am assured that the actual net assets will definitely be in 100s of Billions of dollars! :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Whats a waste of all the education and talent that could have been applied for the betterment of the country but instead was applied to support traitors and criminals.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جھوٹا ہونے کے ساتھ ساتھ حد درجے کا بےشرم بھی ہے
لوگوں کو کہتا پھرتا ہے کہ میں امریکا میں یونیورسٹی میں پروفیسر تھا

کون سی یونیورسٹی بھائی ؟ ہمیں بھی تو نام پتا چلے
Just like Hafeez the cricketer called professor that's how people are calling him professor but actually he would have been doing night security in USA and using this experience he got job as night watchman in KSA.

muhammadadeel

to a certain extent this is true. Saqib Nisar played gimmicks on the emotion of the nation. What has he actually done in this job, even 1 benefit to Pakistani people, NOTHING