Sami Ibrahim and his team debate with lawyer and watch Disgusting & shameless Responses of the Lawyer

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
The police should have shot dead these harami so called lawyers.ISI should go and pick up everyone one who was inbolved in this attack.
Absolutely bro they should have been shot in the head and also the fukced up punjab government makes sure that these bastards are brought to justice. Otherwise I will loose respect for Imran Khan. Imran Khan should make sure he takes care of this once and for all ...

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Absolutely bro they should have been shot in the head and also the fukced up punjab government makes sure that these bastards are brought to justice. Otherwise I will loose respect for Imran Khan. Imran Khan should make sure he takes care of this once and for all ...
Punjab government needs a strong home minsiter.Buzdar is too soft.He can't deal with these thugs.Some one with an iron fist is needed to deal with these haramis .

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Punjab government needs a strong home minsiter.Buzdar is too soft.He can't deal with these thugs.Some one with an iron fist is needed to deal with these haramis .
I have voted for PTI because of the great Imran khan, but now i am so very disappointed. My family cried after seeing the death of innocent people. Get rid of this choothiya usman phusdaar. he should be changed, Its hard to justify these patwari cunts with him being the CM.

Dilvaly

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ذلیل پولیس والوں کو آنسو گیس استعمال کرنی چاہیئے تھی۔۔

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ میاں داود کسی اصلی گشتی کا حرامی نطفہ ہے یہ گشتی کا بچہ اسکی ماں کو کسی نے بدکاری کا شکار بنایا تھا تو اس حرام زادے گشتی کے بچے میاں داود کا سر فخر سے بلند ہو گیا تھا یہ گشتی کا بچہ

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
If he was in karachi, i would have shot both his knees at the first given chance. Lahoris should stand up for God's sake. start from this. don't kill him but not let him go after the rant and meaningless rhetoric and defencing the bastards after take lives of innocent people ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
If he was in karachi, i would have shot both his knees at the first given chance. Lahoris should stand up for God's sake. start from this. don't kill him but not let him go after the rant and meaningless rhetoric and defencing the bastards after take lives of innocent people ...

peaceandjustice

سمیع ابرہیم صحافی ان بے غیرت وکیلوں کو صحیح بے نقاب کیا گورنمنٹ کو تمام وکیلوں کو قانون کے مطابق عبرت کا نشان بنا دینا چاہیے ھے ورنہ پاکستان مذید تباہی ؤ بربادی کی جانب گامزن ہو جائے گا یہ بہت اچھا موقع ھے گورنمنٹ کے پاس تمام ثبوت موجود ہیں کہ اس حملے میں کون کون ملوث ہیں

taban

یہ جو وکیل گردی ہے
یہ تو دہشت گردی ہے
یہ تو غنڈہ گردی ہے

taban

اس نطفہ ناتحقیق وکیل کی باتیں سن کے واقعی خون کھولنے لگا ہے ان کو عبرت کا نشان بنا دیا جانا چاہئیے تا کہ ملک میں امن قائم ہو

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have voted for PTI because of the great Imran khan, but now i am so very disappointed. My family cried after seeing the death of innocent people. Get rid of this choothiya usman phusdaar. he should be changed, Its hard to justify these patwari cunts with him being the CM.
گولی چلائے تو جائے بزدار
گولی نہ چلائے تو جائے بزدار

اب ننگی لیگ بزدار کو گھر بھیجنے کے بین ڈالے گی

ان حرامی وکیلوں کو اگر سرکار گرفتار کرکے دہشت گردی کے مقدمات بھی ڈال دیتی ہے۔
فیصلہ تو عدالتوں نے ہی کرنا ہے۔ اور گارنٹی ہے کہ اپنی سابقہ کرتوتوں کی وجہ سے یہی عدالتیں ان سب دہشت گردوں کو چھوڑ دیں گی۔
اور پھر دوبارہ ہر طرف بزدار کو گھر بھیجنے کے بین پڑ رہے ہوں گے۔
جہاں تک میرے خیال میں یہ بدنصیب جو کچھ مرضی کرلیں لیکن بزدار ان سب کے سینوں پر مونگ دل کر اپنی ٹرم پوری کرے گا۔