Salsa Dance Classes in Karachi

UFC2015

Voter (50+ posts)
Reaching out to Karachites.

I just recently moved back home from Canada to Pakistan.

I have been trying to find Salsa classes in Karachi but have been unable to find any. Does anyone know about Good Salsa Dance Instructors or Schools in Karachi?

771266-358374-34.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Anuuge67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are salsa classes located near former 90, after the dance teacher will shoot you if you don't give bhuttah to him.

Time Being

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear friend, try finding groups of karachiites on facebook and post your query over there. Most of the people in here are uneducated retards who got access to internet and the rest are paid employees of political parties who have their own job roles to perform. You wont get a suitable answer to your question here. Try facebook.

UFC2015

Voter (50+ posts)
My dear friend, try finding groups of karachiites on facebook and post your query over there. Most of the people in here are uneducated retards who got access to internet and the rest are paid employees of political parties who have their own job roles to perform. You wont get a suitable answer to your question here. Try facebook.

Any particular group on facebook that you recommend?

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is another politically motivated division role post thread by khanadian to shout out "salsa classes" inside country Pakistan, go to Spain crying out loud!