Salman Taseer trying to block 2 channels across Pakistan

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
After pathetic performance in governance, Peoples Party have found another hero to tackle media after Baber Awan[who is successfully tackling the judiciary and creating divisions in lawyer community by bribing them] that is Salman Taseer. Known fo his 'noora kushti' with the Sharif family, plus inaction and incompetence, Salman Taseer's more renowned for his involvement during the worst ever damage to Pak's image during the terror attacks on Sri Lankan team.
Salman Taseer has been given charge to handle media. Salman Taseer is head of company WorldCall which is a major cable operator in Pakistan. Thru this company Salman Taseer, in order to crush criticism against PPP govt., has successfully got 2 channels [ARY and Aaj TV]banned by getting support of the cable operators' association which were wary initially, but after Taseer tried the Britisher ploy divide and rule and got hold of few cable operators which then prompted the association to take channels off the airwaves.
For a week now, Karachi as well as rest of Pakistan have not seen ARYone and AAjtv channels due to ban[that is not official]. Peoples Party is showing it is more dangerous than military dictators and can go to any lengths to get what they want.

Nas

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
These guys are morons and should be thrown out of the country, they don’t have the ability to run a simple grocery store but imagine being told to run provincial or federal Govt.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
These guys are morons and should be thrown out of the country, they don’t have the ability to run a simple grocery store but imagine being told to run provincial or federal Govt.

..........U have given them bit leverage, I don't think they can run a small village Hatti even

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
After pathetic performance in governance, Peoples Party have found another hero to tackle media after Baber Awan[who is successfully tackling the judiciary and creating divisions in lawyer community by bribing them] that is Salman Taseer. Known fo his 'noora kushti' with the Sharif family, plus inaction and incompetence, Salman Taseer's more renowned for his involvement during the worst ever damage to Pak's image during the terror attacks on Sri Lankan team.
Salman Taseer has been given charge to handle media. Salman Taseer is head of company WorldCall which is a major cable operator in Pakistan. Thru this company Salman Taseer, in order to crush criticism against PPP govt., has successfully got 2 channels [ARY and Aaj TV]banned by getting support of the cable operators' association which were wary initially, but after Taseer tried the Britisher ploy divide and rule and got hold of few cable operators which then prompted the association to take channels off the airwaves.
For a week now, Karachi as well as rest of Pakistan have not seen ARYone and AAjtv channels due to ban[that is not official]. Peoples Party is showing it is more dangerous than military dictators and can go to any lengths to get what they want.

I dont understand. I am able to watch ARY news in Alberta, Canada :)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
but according to Abbasi Ali. ARY is pro PPP CHANNEL. :lol:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/entry.ph...other-quot-Master-Blaster-quot-for-Pakistanis

Do you have anything to say bout this sir Abbasi [hilar]
Are you sure ARY got banned, try to find some concrete facts to help me change my mind, hopefully. lol

I believe we are watching all programs of ARY in our forum and none of their anchors or other channels have come up with this issue, I had seen a footage about AAJ, but nothing about ARY.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

These are the bull in the grocery shop.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Governor32.jpg

What do you expect from this jerk? sharabi kababi.

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Are you sure ARY got banned, try to find some concrete facts to help me change my mind, hopefully. lol

I believe we are watching all programs of ARY in our forum and none of their anchors or other channels have come up with this issue, I had seen a footage about AAJ, but nothing about ARY.

Please watch last night's off the record, views on news and 11th hour. Salman Taseer owns a cable TV network and he is blocking 3 channels ARY one world, ARY News, and Aaj Tv on his network. LHC gave an order in channels favor but Salman is no ready to accept.

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ye saath iss ke Najam Sethi sahab bethey hein. The most trusted journalist ;)

So whats the issue, i think its part of their job. You will see many journalist accompanying politicians is such parties.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
I feel some non resident Pakistanis cannot understand about the ban on ARY and AAJ TV. Please be informed that these channels are not banned to go on air but being blocked by the cable Operators working in Pakistan and the Owner of that Cable Provider is Governor of Punjab. The firm who provides the cable network is called "World Call". I hope it clarifies the concern raised by some participants in this Forum.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Yep that's true i can't find ARY and i am sure it's banned,AAJ wasn't also coming but now it is broadcasted on my TV,something is real fishy fishy

As it is said jab geedar kee MOOT AATEE HAI TU WOH SHAHER kee taraf bhaagta hai,laikin IN PAKISTAN CASE

Jab hukoomat khtum honay lagtee hai,tu woh MEDIA SAY PUNGA LAITI HAI

EXAMPLE DARPOOK GENERAL!!!