salman taseer, MUSLIM ??

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
NOTHING TO COMMENT.
Allah rahem kare Pakistan per. He is exposed in these pics, but the others are not. They all are same. They are elite ruling class and we accept all these as our leaders.......So pay the penalty brother.

silencearound

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
common .. this is so funny ..

I mean this guy in pics he is caucasian ( white ) ... he has no way any blood of south asia ...

stop putting bogus pics...

Kon sharaabi naheen hai yahan...
kya Nawaz sharif , imran khan , Zardaari , saudi prince , benazir, altaf hussain .... in logon ne kabhee sharaab ko haath naheen lagaaya...

Hamaaray logon ke IQ ko kya hua?? needs iodine...

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
differences aside, never bring religion in between unless the person has done something that put him out of bounds of Islam. Secondly, spreading this truth (if it is) is also spreading nudity. Muslims should lower their gaze shouldnt they? before doubting anyone else's religion please ponder on what you just forwarded to others to see, how different is it???????

kachora

Whoever is posting this bullshit, is a frustrated maniac. These pics were here a little time ago and they are posted under new title again. If the person who posts these things is so illiterate that he cannot write, but wants to be heard, I suggest he goes to Minto Park and yell!
Stop looking at other people and satrt looking at you own HEIGHTS OF STUPIDITY! To make things easy for you, I once attended a dinner where Nawaz Sharif and all his Mullah headed politician friends were present. At the end of the dinner Nawaz Sharif and the Mullahs were unable to walk straight, because of the VODKA consumed by them in the name of Allah!

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
kachora: why would you be a part of a dinner where there is vodka that's if you consider it haram.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
peace said:
kachora: why would you be a part of a dinner where there is vodka that's if you consider it haram.

your reply seems to be very stupid. Why you are making criticise on kachora , He is telling you some truth what he has observed. And your question is ridiculous k why u were there,

Sab politicians ke situation aik jaisee he hai.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
Mr. Blackrock I doubt you have any basic religious understanding, your narrow mindedness aside. I never doubted that our politicians and leaders drink (not all though) We (muslims) are not allowed to be a part of meetings or gatherings where there are unIslamic things going on.

Control your emotions Mr. my response was a question and an advice to my brother in Islam.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
peace said:
Mr. Blackrock I doubt you have any basic religious understanding, your narrow mindedness aside. I never doubted that our politicians and leaders drink (not all though) We (muslims) are not allowed to be a part of meetings or gatherings where there are unIslamic things going on.

Control your emotions Mr. my response was a question and an advice to my brother in Islam.

Basically humara problem yehi hai we hum foran Islam k thakay daar ban jatay hain or doseray ko keh detay hain k ur concept is not good. Meray bhai i know Sharab is haram, If you are living abroad or kisi small party main bhe jao tou is normal k people drink but we are muslims we cant stop them so hum drink nahi kartay but its not good to avoid such getherings,

Or doseri baat k pak mian politicians petay hain its totally wrong, there is no prob to go such parties but aap na peo, May be aap k contacts hon so u get invited for some party but yeh koi baat nahi k u should b away.

Asal un bhai k baat karnay ka mutlab yeh tha k u r talking abt salman taseer yahan tou baki bhe peetay hain or he saw them in some party which he has attended,

Its big stupidity to say like this k we should avoid such getherings