There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پچکو میاں کہتے ہیں کہ وہ نماز کے بارے میں بات نہیں کریں گے
کہ نماز کا قرآن میں ذکر ہی نہیں
?‍♂️
یہ کم عقل شخص ،صلاة کا اردو ترجمہ ہی نہیں جانتا

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't belong to any sect yet I don't agree with the part that Salah/namaz is not part of Islam. Rest of it I agree with

I am glad that you do not belong to any sect.
Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only
to Allah; then He will inform them about what they used to do.​

I have never stopped or asked anyone not to pray. My family members do pray and I have never asked them not to pray in fact, till about 5 years ago, I used to pray as well.
All I do is put my point of view forward not everyone has to agree to it as their emotions and sentiments are attached to it.​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am glad that you do not belong to any sect.
Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only
to Allah; then He will inform them about what they used to do.​

I have never stopped or asked anyone not to pray. My family members do pray and I have never asked them not to pray in fact, till about 5 years ago, I used to pray as well.
All I do is put my point of view forward not everyone has to agree to it as their emotions and sentiments are attached to it.​
It's not about asking or not asking. The point is as we have discussed earlier such details are not in the Quran for two reason 1. The Quran is big book as it is. If it included all these minute details it would almost double in size 2. Salah had been going on before the revelation of the Quran so it wasn't a foreign concept to the people of the time hence really didn't need too much explaining.

Wake up Pak

It's not about asking or not asking. The point is as we have discussed earlier such details are not in the Quran for two reason 1. The Quran is big book as it is. If it included all these minute details it would almost double in size 2. Salah had been going on before the revelation of the Quran so it wasn't a foreign concept to the people of the time hence really didn't need too much explaining.
If the Quran says it is a detailed and complete book than there shouldn't be IF or BUT.
That is why namaz is not in the Quran. Quran has given us complete detail of inheritance law why not Namaz? which is supposed to be a so-called pillar of Islam.
The majority of Muslims don't even know what they are reciting?
It is made up of man-made stuff and some Quranic ayats which they recite.
We have discussed it in the past no point in going over it again as we will just go back and forth without any conclusion. I know where you are coming from as I was there once and defended the namaz as the majority of Muslims do.
People will even call me kafir/qadiani/murtad you name it(doesn't bother me as I am answerable to my Allah not to them) but, majority of them don't even pray 5 times per day but will defend it as it is a matter of life and death.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I'm just replying to the relevant part of your post, rest was just old rhetoric and old accusations
That is why namaz is not in the Quran. Quran has given us complete detail of inheritance law why not Namaz?

Inheritance law was new, as before the Quran came, women had almost no rights, they were being buried alive hence the great detail.

Islam wasn't a new thing brought about by Prophet Muhammad or the Quran. Islam has been there since the time of Prophet Adam. The Quran and Prophet Mohammed completed Islam, not started it.

Wake up Pak

I'm just replying to the relevant part of your post, rest was just old rhetoric and old accusations

Inheritance law was new, as before the Quran came, women had almost no rights, they were being buried alive hence the great detail.

Islam wasn't a new thing brought about by Prophet Muhammad or the Quran. Islam has been there since the time of Prophet Adam. The Quran and Prophet Mohammed completed Islam, not started it.
No one is saying that Islam is a new thing. Hazrat Mohammad is the final Nabi and Messanger. So do you believe that women were treated fine during Hazrat Isa or Musa or Ibrahim's time? Not a valid point to defend inheritance law in the Quran vs. no Namaz details.
Nowhere in history, you find any earlier prophets praying as Muslims do today.
The only thing close to the current Muslim's namaz is Zorastorian namaz.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No one is saying that Islam is a new thing. Hazrat Mohammad is the final Nabi and Messanger. So do you believe that women were treated fine during Hazrat Isa or Musa or Ibrahim's time? Not a valid point to defend inheritance law in the Quran vs. no Namaz details.
Nowhere in history, you find any earlier prophets praying as Muslims do today.
The only thing close to the current Muslim's namaz is Zorastorian namaz.
I can give you verses from the Torah and Bible showing how prophets pray but of course you will disregard them so I won't bother.

And we've already discussed the word namaz is from Farsi and no one outside the subcontinent uses it. So that point has 0 weight in this argument. Arabs still when they go for prayers say they are going for Salah and not namaz

Wake up Pak

I can give you verses from the Torah and Bible showing how prophets pray but of course you will disregard them so I won't bother.

And we've already discussed the word namaz is from Farsi and no one outside the subcontinent uses it. So that point has 0 weight in this argument. Arabs still when they go for prayers say they are going for Salah and not namaz
Does Torah and Bible gives detsils of namaz? Obviously not...
Arabs also follow the hadeeth based Islam. Not point discussing them.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Does Torah and Bible gives detsils of namaz? Obviously not...
Arabs also follow the hadeeth based Islam. Not point discussing them.
I only mentioned Arabs because somehow you give the impression that the entire world calls it namaz when it's only a local thing.