Sahiwal massacre: Punjab Government's report presented to PM Imran Khan

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Inti sakht saza tranfer! Qatl ki saza transfer tu bohat sangeen saza hai,
Tranfer kardia wah wah ,zindabad zindabad.
Insaaf ki misaal qaim kardi

Last edited:

bhaibarood

lets see whether IK live up to his tweet (if he has done by himself).

I donot expect him to do any good thing. but i would love to be wrong
Kuch nahi kar payega, ISI ne patta daal dia hai.
Ziada phar pharya tu govt gayee, aur NS ko NRO mila

Last edited:

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Govt said ISI was involved. CTD said they were involved. Still no denial from anywhere. ISPR denial to de hi skta hai na ji
why ISPR has to come forward and response......that will be stupidity from ISPR if they do this. Their job is different.....what are you talking......who said ISI was involved ? I think you must sit back and drink chilled water and think.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
why ISPR has to come forward and response......that will be stupidity from ISPR if they do this. Their job is different.....what are you talking......who said ISI was involved ? I think you must sit back and drink chilled water and think.
Do u think cricket ki shabash dena unka kam hai? Ya salman kulboshan ki meme lgana kam hai ya movie ka congratulate krna kam hai?

bhaibarood

Do u think cricket ki shabash dena unka kam hai? Ya salman kulboshan ki meme lgana kam hai ya movie ka congratulate krna kam hai?
Yeh GHQ media cell ka member hai ( bharrey ka tatto group)
Wake up pakistan, Pakistanroshanmustaqbil, Haqeqat tv, wakeuppakis,Salmanmughal,Sonyakhan, Leezakhan ,Antitraitors, Deen2,Fursan,Muhammadadeel,Kingfisher,Walter,Ukpakistani,Vvaqar,Rambler,Zamaraykhan,Supershaheen,Therevolutionist,NCP123,Johnsnow,Rajanaveediqbal,Educationist,Kayawish,mhafeez,distinguished,Loser24X7,Nightcrawl,Ferrari,Hamzak,Pathfinder,Dawoodmagsi.amir9168,munawarkhan,operationdabardoos,passion76,pkuser2k12,capri78,brissieaussie,Ferrari,chappoo,scolfeild,ali_786,notpersonal,Admiral,!n5aNiTy,protek,Nacheez,loota,hawkeyeblue.,shumayun,yasir 1983

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh GHQ media cell ka member hai ( bharrey ka tatto group)
Wake up pakistan, Pakistanroshanmustaqbil, Haqeqat tv, wakeuppakis,Salmanmughal,Sonyakhan, Leezakhan ,Antitraitors, Deen2,Fursan,Muhammadadeel,Kingfisher,Walter,Ukpakistani,Vvaqar,Rambler,Zamaraykhan,Supershaheen,Therevolutionist,NCP123,Johnsnow,Rajanaveediqbal,Educationist,Kayawish,mhafeez,distinguished,Loser24X7,Nightcrawl,Ferrari,Hamzak,Pathfinder,Dawoodmagsi.amir9168,munawarkhan,operationdabardoos,passion76,pkuser2k12,capri78,brissieaussie,Ferrari,chappoo,scolfeild,ali_786,notpersonal,Admiral,!n5aNiTy,protek,Nacheez,loota,hawkeyeblue.,shumayun,yasir 1983
ohh.. okkk... thanks ji