Safe City Project not so safe as pictures of passengers’ private life leaked

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Privacy aside, who in his right frame of mind goes out of mind in a car.. they should go to their homes and do it..

Man.. our society..

Issi soch ne yeh videos leak Ken

Victims have no law to protect them but if they dare to launch a complain, a case will be registered against them of Fahashi lol

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
In the name of security and stopping terrorism, these filthy bastards have blank check to do whatever they want.

Judicial system is as worthless as them. When it's about their chairs they come on streets and burn whole country down with the help of lawyers. But when it comes to fundamental rights, they lose their balls instantaneously and never punish a single individual from government or security forces.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ لوگ کبھی بھی مطمئن نہیں ہو سکتے ،کبھئ کہئں گے کہ شہر کو کیمروں کی ضرورت ہے دہشت گردی کو روکنے کے لئے

Nothing wrong with placing cameras on us. But a professional force always introduce safeguards to protect privacy of the citizen except where it is required to be share in a court of law.

This is not the first time I have seen similar pics. Islamabad Police regularly shares pics from these cameras on their official Facebook account.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whoever did it but question is still there that what a naked woman doing on the front seat of the car, it is not private life, a naked woman on the front seat on public road is public property.

Can you show me. Because I didn't see any woman naked in any pic.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
DC is a liar.

Cars are on roads with their headlights on. This idiot DC is telling us that there are private cameras on roads. We all know it's not possible. Administration never allows it.
Calm the f down. This DC is really good at his job and he is only suggesting that it could be from other cameras but confirming that these are not from the SafeCity Project. And he being the DC ISB, I would rather believe him than nobody on siasat.pk called JohnSnow.

Admiral

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Issi soch ne yeh videos leak Ken

Victims have no law to protect them but if they dare to launch a complain, a case will be registered against them of Fahashi lol

Aahhhh ... then Germany is also a stone-age country considering your logic, because here doing this kind of masti is not allowed in "publicly visible" places.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Calm the f down. This DC is really good at his job and he is only suggesting that it could be from other cameras but confirming that these are not from the SafeCity Project. And he being the DC ISB, I would rather believe him than nobody on siasat.pk called JohnSnow.

I never even heard of this idiot and you want to give him blank check of good character. Remember all bureaucrats were corrupt before elction of 2018. No way they changed overnight because PM is Khan now.