Sad Thing about Pakistan Pavilion in Dubai EXPO!!!

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I visited Pakistan Pavilion in DXB Expo today and was truly amazed to see its creativity. But there is something really sad about it.
The whole pavilion and its presentation is stuck into One Man's vision of showing Pakistan as a tourisim's next big thing. By sticking into this vision we had forget the basic idea of what Dubai Expo is all about.
Its about future, not the civilization. There is nothing in the pavilion which demonstrate the message "What Pakistan is going to offer to the World in next 30 years, in the era of AI and Robots. There is zero percent innovation demonstration and 100 percent civilization on display. Thats why the Pavilion is ranked 130 along with african nations that too because of its pavilion display and not creativity. For God sake, understand the true vision amd mission of the idea of expo and forget what your prime minister says in his speeches. This is not tourisim expo its Technology exhibition. You should have bring in the Graduates from NUST and GIK and let them take the lead instead of TDCP officials. This is insane.

Last edited by a moderator:

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
I visited Pakistan Pavilion in DXB Expo today and was truly amazed to see its creativity. But there is something really sad about it.
The whole pavilion and its presentation is stuck into One Man's vision of showing Pakistan as a tourisim's next big thing. By sticking into this vision we had forget the basic idea of what Dubai Expo is all about.
Its about future, not the civilization. There is nothing in the pavilion which demonstrate the message "What Pakistan is going to offer to the World in next 30 years, in the era of AI and Robots. There is zero percent innovation demonstration and 100 percent civilization on display. Thats why the Pavilion is ranked 130 along with african nations that too because of its pavilion display and not creativity. For God sake, understand the true vision amd mission of the idea of expo and forget what your prime minister says in his speeches. This is not tourisim expo its Technology exhibition. You should have bring in the Graduates from NUST and GIK and let them take the lead instead of TDCP officials. This is insane.
WHAT Pakistan invented in last 40 years in AI, if you can answer, so we can share there in expo.
main thing is expo is to get business for country, and Pakistan has the real beauty which world not have such in one place. history, mountains, sea, deserts , mines, rivers, etc. which we can get more n more business from it.
and in AI, and I.T we have started and in coming 2 years you will inshallah see the efforts of our youngers,

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
WHAT Pakistan invented in last 40 years in AI, if you can answer, so we can share there in expo.
main thing is expo is to get business for country, and Pakistan has the real beauty which world not have such in one place. history, mountains, sea, deserts , mines, rivers, etc. which we can get more n more business from it.
and in AI, and I.T we have started and in coming 2 years you will inshallah see the efforts of our youngers,
Your last sentence was the one I pointed out above. Any way....

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This invention can be shared in Dubai expo. Was invented in the past 30 years or so by Nawaz Sharif.
maxresdefault.jpg

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میں ٹوٹل ایگری ہوں پاکستانی کو چاہئے کہ اب بھی کچھ نیا پیش کردے پاکستان مستقبل مین دوبارہ کاٹن سے بنے لباس متعارف کروا سکتا ہے کیونکہ کاٹن کسی دور میں ستر فیصد ریونیو دے رہی تھی پھر امریکن سنڈی کسی سازش کے تحت چھوڑ دی گئی شائد شوگر مافیا چاہتی تھی کہ کاٹن کی بجاے گنا کاشت کیا جاے بحرحال کاٹن کسان کو بہت جلد اس کی محنت کا صلہ دے دیتی تھی اس کو ٹرانسپورٹ بھی ایک ہی پھیرے میں کیا جاسکتا تھا وزن کم تھا اور پیسے زیادہ اور اس کے باقی رہ جانے والے پودے ایندھن کا کام دیتے تھے بغیر دھواں کے ایندھن

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think it's one of the best. It combined everything, history, culture, tourism and industry. My kids have grown up in the UAE and they dont know Pakistan well enough. They were blown away by the pavilion and said that it was an eye opener for them as they didnt know Pakistan was so diverse. If they feel this way then I'm sure other visitors would feel the same. You have your opinion but I disagree. As far as the ranking you mention. Theres no official ranking. Just different peoples opinions. I think it's a fabulous effort.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We end up creating a round up. perfect selected after trying for last 70 years or so.

RIA

MPA (400+ posts)
Mother fucker PK media never highlight or discuss about the recent quartz of India/UAE/Israel/USA.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It's about attracting people to your country. Tourism is our biggest original seller. What's wrong in selling that?