Sad News not been Reported.. Was it Corna? Or No such thing as Corna Pmln

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
did you even watch the video? or just want to object on some one opinion with out any substance ! His wife died of Fever ! not with accident or heart attack ! Fever is cure able
Fever itself is not a disease. Fever is an indication / symptom that human body is fighting an infection and depending on what is causing the infection, that disease or condition can be fatal. Fever is one of the symptoms of COVID too so not sure if Mrs. Lohar contracted the virus and if she ever got tested or sought medical attention. Unfortunately it is sad regardless of the reason ... the kids are quite young. May Allah forgive all her sons and grant her highest place in Jannah. Ameen.

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So even heart attacks and car accidents are covid unless proven otherwise lol
She didn’t have a car accident, and was too young to have a heart attack. They mentioned that her breathing deteriorated to the point that they had to put her on a ventilator. It’s most likely to be covid.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Allah s.w.t unki maghfirat famaiye.

Having just lost my father due to Covid 19 I can feel the pain and sadness in Arif's eyes and voice.

Pakistanis need to step out of their delusion that covid cannot do anything to them. No one follows SOPs, no masks, no sanitizers, no social distancing. And when govt announces measure they rebel against them.

My father was in Dubai, very health conscious, fit and healthy, followed every SOP to the dot and yet he got infected and within 10 days he left us. I never got to say goodbye to him, to even be by his bedside to console him, last time I ever saw him alive was when he was being taken in an Ambulance, and the next day was the last time I ever talked to him on the phone for a very brief couple of minutes.

So please for God's sake don't take this thing lightly. You might be young and be able to survive it but for your elderly relatives it literally could be god forbid a death sentence.

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)

Having just lost my father due to Covid 19 I can feel the pain and sadness in Arif's eyes and voice.

Pakistanis need to step out of their delusion that covid cannot do anything to them. No one follows SOPs, no masks, no sanitizers, no social distancing. And when govt announces measure they rebel against them.

My father was in Dubai, very health conscious, fit and healthy, followed every SOP to the dot and yet he got infected and within 10 days he left us. I never got to say goodbye to him, to even be by his bedside to console him, last time I ever saw him alive was when he was being taken in an Ambulance, and the next day was the last time I ever talked to him on the phone for a very brief couple of minutes.

So please for God's sake don't take this thing lightly. You might be young and be able to survive it but for your elderly relatives it literally could be god forbid a death sentence.
اللہُ آپ کے والد صاحب کی بھی مغفرت فرمائے اورانہیں جنت کا اعلئی مقام دے
آمین

Nightcrawl

May Allah grant your father jannah and give you sabr sad to hear.

Nightcrawl

She didn’t have a car accident, and was too young to have a heart attack. They mentioned that her breathing deteriorated to the point that they had to put her on a ventilator. It’s most likely to be covid.
Yep could be