Sabir Shakir's response on Dr Shahbaz Gill's tweet about Usman Buzdar's removal news

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
58380389_2323932241213581_4709088996163059712_n.jpg

ڈاکٹر شہباز گل نے وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب عثمان بزدار کی تبدیلی کی خبروں کی تردید کردی۔۔ شہباز گل کا کہنا ہے کہ "اپنے کپتان عمران خان سے بات کرنے کے بعد اور ان کی اجازت سے یہ بتانا چاہتا ہوں کہ وزیراعلی پنجاب یا وزیراعلی خیبر پختونخواہ کو بدلنے کی کوئی بات زیر غور نہیں ہے۔ دونوں وزرائے اعلی کو وزیراعظم کا مکملُ اعتماد حاصل ہے"

https://twitter.com/x/status/1119227595290284032
جس پر صابرشاکر نے ردعمل دیتے ہوئے کہا کہ "ڈاکٹرصاب کپتان اپنی سٹریٹجی اپنےجونیئرزکےساتھ نہ شئیر کرتا ہے اورنہ ہی قبل ازوقت ظاہرکرتا ہے۔آپ کی بات سرآنکھوں پرلیکن آپ آج کپتان کی اورکزئی والی تقریرضرورسُن لیں۔کپتان ہربال پرفیلڈ تبدیل کرتا ہے۔کپتان نےجِس کھلاڑی کوہٹاناہواسےہٹانےکے وقت بتاتا ہےاور جِسےکھلاناہواسےپہلےبتاتاہے"۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1119245849241030661

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Jiss bhi bndaay yaa bndi ki laanti safarash prr iss gadhay ko bachay Tahayat pasndaa Gadhay ko CM bnayaa woh bndaa yaa bndi PTI , IK , Punjab aur Pakistan ke dushmn hai aur woh laanti PTI kaa janaza niklnay ke baad kahin dikhay gaa bhi nahi , for Sure yeh tahayat pasmada gadhaa PTI ko poori trah tabah krr hi apni laanti soortt daffa kraay gaa manhoos kaa bachaaa Punjab ki jron mai baith gayaa hai yeh gadha

Boota101

Citizen
He must have been removed long ago.Why IK is highly reluctant to remove him?? Is he more powerful than AU, or much better in qualifications than Assad Umar, or he is most respected and old party member in PTI?? What he is?? If IK wants to give him a favor, he can offer him the privilege to look after any development project in his district, and I am quite sure he is incapable even to do that. He must be removed immediately to avoid further humiliation. He is the extremely worst example of mismanagement on part of IK to induct such an unqualified person for a job to control the resources of the province of 110 million people. What a pathetic decision by IK.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do you really think Peerni is gonna give up a luxurious life over a petty nominee like Buzdar?
Do u really think that IK will risk his premiership over donkey Buzdar? Ik believes that his PM ship is due to Amliaat and Wazaaif of Peerni.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He must have been removed long ago.Why IK is highly reluctant to remove him?? Is he more powerful than AU, or much better in qualifications than Assad Umar, or he is most respected and old party member in PTI?? What he is?? If IK wants to give him a favor, he can offer him the privilege to look after any development project in his district, and I am quite sure he is incapable even to do that. He must be removed immediately to avoid further humiliation. He is the extremely worst example of mismanagement on part of IK to induct such an unqualified person for a job to control the resources of the province of 110 million people. What a pathetic decision by IK.
Is there any PTI social media activist or expert who could reply to the points raised about donkey Buzdar in the above post?
Lagay haathon PTI walay yeh bhi bata dein keh merit kis chirya ka naam hai?
Note: Don’t waste your time in bringing Nawaz and Zardari into this discussion. I hate both of them. I and my family didn’t vote them.