Saba Qamar Paying Devil Homage

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ پوسٹ کم اور رنگ بازی زیادہ ہے

بیجا صبا قمر کو گھسیڑنے کی آخر کیا ضرورت ٓ پڑی ۔
۔۔ہمیں تو یہ تک معلوم نہیں کہ کونسا ڈانس شیظانی ڈانس ہے اور کونسا غیر شیطانی، اسی کے متعلق کچھ علم ہمیں بھی دے دیں کہ کچھ ہم جاہل بھی سیکھ جایں ۔۔

rung_baaz

Siasat.pk - Blogger
یہ پوسٹ کم اور رنگ بازی زیادہ ہے

بیجا صبا قمر کو گھسیڑنے کی آخر کیا ضرورت ٓ پڑی ۔
۔۔ہمیں تو یہ تک معلوم نہیں کہ کونسا ڈانس شیظانی ڈانس ہے اور کونسا غیر شیطانی، اسی کے متعلق کچھ علم ہمیں بھی دے دیں کہ کچھ ہم جاہل بھی سیکھ جایں ۔۔
Kia kabhi jahil bhi seekhta hai?

rung_baaz

Siasat.pk - Blogger
It looks like a globe with two horns coming out.....like a devil's horns.
now if you ask LUX, they will say those two horns are of ZulQurNen....Hahahaha
This is all purposely done. we need to know black sheep wherever they are

DoomsdayReportPakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pichaly 10 saal sai kabhi GEO dekha he nahi not surprised since they are an Indian proxy media house. Indians are sun worshippers too and that's basically devil worship in its true core you can see the sphere jiskay samnay she was bowing down

rung_baaz

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Pichaly 10 saal sai kabhi GEO dekha he nahi not surprised since they are an Indian proxy media house. Indians are sun worshippers too and that's basically devil worship in its true core you can see the sphere jiskay samnay she was bowing down
And the song selection, there are a lot of references made in this dance. Dance moves with both her hands above her head, very meaningful.

Eyeaan

Kia kabhi jahil bhi seekhta hai?
Koshish to ker sakta hai , hum bewaqoofoN ko yeh bawaqoofi kerney dain.
Hamain to aap ki ustaadi per yaqeen hai.

meri dilchaspi saba ya dance se nahein balka shitaan ko samajhney mein hey - aap maddad karen na.

rung_baaz

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Koshish to ker sakta hai , hum bewaqoofoN ko yeh bawaqoofi kerney dain.
Hamain to aap ki ustaadi per yaqeen hai.
pehlay rang baazi ab ustadi? majra kia hai?
By the way baat shaitani dance ki nahi ho rahi baat yeh ho rahi kay dance kis kay liay ho raha aur ker kon raha hay.
Saba Qamar's dance is a clear indication or example of paying homage to devil.
If you need to know more about it, there are thousands of videos on youtube about these topics.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is all purposely done. we need to know black sheep wherever they are
It is no secret that movie and music industries are run and controlled world wide by the devil worshippers ...and Pakistan is no exception. They sell their soul to the devil to make money...and lots of it.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)

The other day I came across Lux Style Awards 2019 on YouTube and this particular clip from the whole show just shocked me. Call me paranoid or the one who is into Conspiracy Theories.

What is that statue she's dancing for? There are a lot of questions need answer in this Saba Qamar's dance.

Watch the video and decide yourself, I'll love to know about your thoughts on it.

Watch video from 1:17:07
Lagta hai Aap ke paas bhi meri tarah Time bohat hai.

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)

The other day I came across Lux Style Awards 2019 on YouTube and this particular clip from the whole show just shocked me. Call me paranoid or the one who is into Conspiracy Theories.

What is that statue she's dancing for? There are a lot of questions need answer in this Saba Qamar's dance.

Watch the video and decide yourself, I'll love to know about your thoughts on it.

Watch video from 1:17:07
very good dance .

sensible

o bhai jaan choro, jin cheezo ki samajh na aaye un per ham hua apna mu nahi kholtay. sab batain sab kay samajhnay wali nahi hoti. apnay zehan per na itna zor dalo

????????
تم اتنے بڑے عالم ہوتے تو یہاں سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے پر آتے ؟ ویسے بھی جاہل ہی خود کو عالم کہتا ہے