Run With Me in Germany.!!!!!!

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Run With Me in Germany. !!!!

With my GoPro Video channel , I want to take you with me in the nature while I am running near to Nidda river in Frankfurt , Germany.
With the help of GoPro camera and mix with lovely music I tried my best to give my viewers the orignal natural noise like singing birds , traffic noise and you can also feel my breath while I am running . If you subscribe me then later my next video will follow you as well .Otherwise difficult to find you in this big world of more than 7 billion human ;)

Have a good time .

Masud Javed

channels work with personalities
if you will just post a video with you huffing and puffing, its boring as hell

Spartacus

channels work with personalities
if you will just post a video with you huffing and puffing, its boring as hell

I tried my best to give my viewers the orignal natural noise like singing birds , traffic noise and you can also feel my breath . But I will check how to get rid of with the problem of my own breathing either to reduce or completey stop the noise.

Last edited:

Masud Javed

I tried my best to give my viewers the orignal natural noise like singing birds , traffic noise and you can also feel my breath . But I will check how to get rid of with the problem of my own breathing either to reduce or completey stop the noise.

you should show your face. say something on the video
show your personality. talk to your audience, otherwise you are wasting your time

Spartacus

you should show your face. say something on the video
show your personality. talk to your audience, otherwise you are wasting your time

Will try it in my next videos.
First 2 will be like this one .
Later I will make some change .