Royal Couple Prince William and Kate Middleton Enjoying Kalash Traditional Tribal dance, wearing traditional dress

Siasi Jasoos

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

EG_j8KfW4AAAyWp.jpg

EG_j8KeXYAAd_BU.jpg

EG_k8W-XUAYCk-h.jpg

EG_k8S-X0AAr_i7.jpg

EG_lgSCWsAEAqrd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Siasi Jasoos

royal-1-604x270.jpg

LAHORE (92 News) – Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William and Kate Middleton will visit Lahore on Thursday.

All arrangements have been finalized to accord a rousing welcome to the royal couple who will reach the city at 11:55am.

Prince William and Princess Kate Middleton will attend a special ceremony at SOS Village at 12 noon.

royal1.jpg

The British guests will visit National Cricket Academy at 1:30pm. Pakistan Cricket Board Chairman Ehsan Mani will welcome the royal couple.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will reach Badshahi Mosque at 3pm. They will attend a ceremony at Shaukat Khanum Hospital.

On Wednesday, Prince William and Kate Middleton visited Kalash Valley during his visit to Chitral. On arrival, they were received by area notables and high-ranking officials.

Both of them were wearing the traditional Chitrali cap and cloak on the occasion. They reviewed damages occurred by the floods in Chitral and impact of climate change on melting of glaciers.

royal2.jpg

The Royal couple also took an aerial view of Hindukush and Himalaya mountain ranges.

They were briefed about the impact of global warming as they visited a village in Bamboret Valley of Kalash area, where residential huts and a military mess were destroyed in the 2015 flash flood.

Prince William and Kate visited the Kalash Community Centre amid a warm welcome by the traditionally-clad young boys and girls, who cheered the dignitaries by presenting a group dance to the beat of drums.

The Duchess, who donned the traditional brightly-coloured beaded cap with fuchsia plume, interacted with the young Kalash – members of a 3,000-year-old civilization.

https://92newshd.tv/lahore-all-set-to-accord-a-rousing-welcome-to-royal-couple-today

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
لاہور بند ہو گا شہزادہ شہزادی کھلے ہونگے ۔
دونوں پارٹیاں اپنے اپنے طریقہ سے انجوائے کریں گی۔ لاہوری اور شاہی جوڑی

bhaibarood

But they are still our guests.

Plus we can do with promoting our soft image internationally. That’s what’s india has been doing for years.
Ji woh karlain. Infact Indian media ko mirchain lag rahi hain. Its so awesome to see them crying like babies.
Let them hosted by non govt personals
Dont gv them gaurd of honor or any protocol.

Xiggs

Ghulaam qoom ki gulamana sooch.
We dont give a shiet about Royalty ☺
mehman nawazi bhi koi cheez hoti hai bhai mere....yeh to woh loag hain jo hum aur aap jese aam logon ki bhi achi mehman nawazi kerte hain....i went to northern areas a few months ago and people there were so hospitable...so nothing out of the ordinary here

Last edited:

bhaibarood

mehman nawazi bhi koi hccez hoti hai bhai mere....yeh to woh loag hain jo hum aur aap jese aam logon ki bhi achi mehman nawazi kerte hain....i went to northern areas a few months ago and people there were so hospitable...so nothing out of the ordinary here
I agree I just dont want any protocol for these royal shiets