Robrt Gates' insulting demand

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
gazoomartian said:
I would have said this: Why you asking me for guarantee? Ask Indian terrorist groups like Shev Sena and RAW. Also ask they will not explode any more bomb in Pak.
and Iwould have cancelled the meating with Gates.

But we are talking about coward, stupid, looter, and US slave on payroll, and Zardari's chamchas.

I, as a Pakistani, am truly hurt.

Gazoo Martian

gazoo uncle don't be so adventureous.these american r very dangerous [anger] if someone disobey them they kill or hang them :cry: .so pls calm down and fullfill their demands

Pappu baita I must say I agree with you. Just like the Soviets were so damn dangerous that your undia sat in their lap and never dare condemn rape of Afghanistan. Now you sitting in Uncle Sams lap and screaming. Uncle Sam will also learn its lesson in Afghanistan and then it will be your turn son. Baita tumhari bhee baree aie gee

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pappu baita I must say I agree with you. Just like the Soviets were so damn dangerous that your undia sat in their lap and never dare condemn rape of Afghanistan. Now you sitting in Uncle Sams lap and screaming. Uncle Sam will also learn its lesson in Afghanistan and then it will be your turn son. Baita tumhari bhee baree aie gee [/quote]

yaar you kill me [hilar]